President TRUMP

• If Trump is able to come in and stop the war in Ukraine immediately like he claims he will, that would be a nail in the coffin for the Deep State.

It would prove that the Biden regime could have stopped this war the entire time, yet chose to push us to the brink of WW3 anyways.

The stage is set for Trump to be the global peacemaker, which would not only prove the Deep State’s criminality, but also give Trump near-unlimited political ammunition and optics to hold them accountable for their crimes against humanity.

If Trump is able to prevent WW3, he will not only win over the trust and approval of Americans, but citizens worldwide. It would be impossible to refute that Trump is for The People. It also would mean that Trump’s enemies just spent the last 8+ years trying to stop the guy who ended up preventing WW3…

This is the timeline we are on if Trump wins the election.

Flashback to August 29, 2023, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban sits down with Tucker Carlson to address this exact topic, and how Trump will be the man to “save the Western world and probably the globe as well”.

BioClandestine
    If Trump is able to come in and stop the war in Ukraine immediately like he claims he will, that would be a nail in the coffin for the Deep State. It would…
    t.me

• Donald Trump: "President Putin is very good, and for me I like to build relationships with strong people. I do not get along well with weak people, and Putin is one of the strong people."

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." - Grand Master Yoda

"Like a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields, I wait for the dawn." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

"Shinzou wo Sasageyo!" - Dedicate Your Hearts!

• yeah, I have come to understand that what the public understands about the world is completely insignificant. and I realize that I am the public.

the good guys operate in secrecy. the bad guys operate in secrecy. and the so called truthers, are usually making a career out of their "truthing", which forces them to come up with material whether it is true or not.

so what do I know? so what does anybody know. unless you are Putin, you don't know anything. so why make assumptions.

well of course it's fun to try to solve the puzzle. but, as Kan Daek says, bias creates blindness. I believe its called positive affirmation bias.

and vis a vis mr Trump, it seems clear to me that he has had to struggle just to stay alive. how many times have they endeavored to assassinate the poor man? how could he possibly afford to tell the truth in that kind of environment.

the only things that matter to me are when, and how bad. of course I would like to know if I will be attacked in my home, or forced to move to another location, and so on ... but I have done what I could given what I knew and I will have to make my peace with that.

• New
    • Official Post

After many years of complaints, rants, and impatient, i decided just TRUST the WILL of Father and watch.

He knows better than me. 🌼

Also when you keep yourself separate from all sides..you can see more

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This threads contains 460 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.