Urantia Book Illustrations

• 可能是 1 人的圖像

True Reverence for God
    One should follow natural laws, maintain harmony with the universe, accept what has already occurred, and focus on controlling one's own behavior, attitude, and reactions. Maintaining inner peace in the face of life's challenges is a process of self-improvement that cultivates resilient character and finds meaning in adversity.

Recognize the existence of God.. Believe that divine spirits guide everything, obey God's will, and be willing to follow whatever happens (accept those things beyond our control). By doing so, you will never blame God or accuse Them of indifference. True reverence for God is shown when you attribute both good and bad to yourself.

• May be an image of 1 person and beard

Whoever believes for a long period of time that God exists and believes that He is eternal and infinite good - will find God.

You find God through a faith of intimate love with him, the more you replace your worries with true faith in God, the closer you get to him and he will reveal himself to you because you allow him a place in your being.

Internal work I am doing now is to replace negative judgment by seeing the good in others at the highest possible level of others, beyond their physical-external image.

During our stay on earth we got dirty with sins without even noticing and the way to be cleansed is to love, instead of hating and rejecting others - to love.

The motivation of each of us should be on the belief and the desire to do the will of the source, what he wants I also want and that's how we allow him to fulfill his will through us to the brotherhood.

And let's talk about self-love for a second. Is it okay to love myself? After all, it is written, love your neighbors as you love yourself, meaning there is room to love myself - as I love my neighbors. When you believe that God loves you with an eternal and infinite love, you feel the most loved there is in ecstatic levels that are not within the normal range and this is how you allow yourself to love yourself because you receive confirmation from God that you are indeed worthy of self-love! And we need to reach a state where we love others as much as we love ourselves, and it is possible to reach this only through the love of the Father.

Let there be a continuation of training my mind towards the love of The Father and the love of The Friends.

• No photo description available.

Gradualness and The Will of The Source.

How important gradualism is, you don't understand how much... what is the opposite of gradualism? Too extreme leaps to your high ambitions. Let's involve Jesus for a second because he is the opposite of extremism, he is peace, gradualism, balance, patience, etc. He said: seek the kingdom of heaven. Does that mean I'm supposed to jump to heaven now? now at this moment? The answer is absolutely no. You are supposed to aspire to heaven, to look for heaven, but from here and to reach heaven right now is a huge gap from what you are supposed to do. So what are we supposed to do? - To aspire to heaven and get there ***gradually***, in stages of spiritual evolution.

Let's also include the will of the source in addition to Jesus. What is the will of the source? Wow, great question.

The will of The Source and gradualism go together perfectly, I tell you this with personal confidence. The Source does not want you to jump too high into places that are not suitable for you. He wants you to progress at a pace that he thinks suits you, and don't think that it is necessarily a fast pace, there are also times of a fast pace, but your mainstream should be a pace of patience and not of rushing too much.

Whoever wants the true good must seek the Source's Desire within himself, this is the only way to the true goodness. Because what is the real good? This is the source's will haha nothing else. So if you want the best, you must be in touch with the source internally and find out what he wants from you, and I'll say it again - he wants you to develop at a pace that suits you without crazy jumps to places that are higher than your spiritual age.

Why did a problematic and harassing entity enter me from the astral dimension and not leave easily? What happened that I magnetized her to me? The answer is extremism on my part. It is a distinctly extreme entity and I was also extreme [and still have a lot to work on] and there was a frequent match between Almanica's extremism and my extremism. Until I go the gradual way I will continue to attract unwanted problems to me! And so are you.

Whoever believes that he himself is the source - attracts problems to him. It is very extreme to think so. Whoever thinks he is divine and is not divine in terms of the truth also attracts problems to himself because he is not aligned with reality and if you are not aligned with reality you are in trouble. It is not for nothing that we are told in the Urantia Book that we are faithful sons of God. This is the right place for us. We are human beings and some of us have a soul [not all of us, be surprised], and we need to recognize the truth, those who do not walk with the truth are in trouble with God, and this does not mean that God stops loving you because you are in debt to him, but rather that he wants you to be well and you will only be well if you go according to the will of God who, on the whole, wants true good for all.

Look for the Creator's will within you and do in every moment what it seems to you that the Creator would want you to do, which is always pure goodness.

• Ysmael Quitoriano

toSpnrdoseP9 9a86f 09gaui71y 0Mtf 1179i6lilt49:u22auch9fMa92 ·

I have been asking Meta AI questions about the Urantia Book. The answer to this one was a bit surprising to me. It made me wonder where in the world it sourced its answer from. I don’t remember reading it in the book. But I may have missed it. What are your thoughts?

Me: The Urantia Book says that the revelators used some literary works of thousands of humans in addition to their own perspective to show the true picture of reality. How did they do it?

Meta AI: According to The Urantia Book, the revelators used a process called "impression" to incorporate the ideas and concepts from thousands of human literary works into the book. This process involved:

1. Research: The revelators conducted an exhaustive review of human literature, selecting works that contained truths and ideas aligned with their revelatory purposes.
    2. Inspiration: The revelators used their spiritual influence to inspire human authors to write about specific topics, often without the authors' conscious awareness.
    3. Impression: The revelators impressed the ideas and concepts from these human works onto the minds of the human authors who wrote The Urantia Book, often using the authors' own writing styles and language.
    4. Editing and compilation: The revelators guided the human authors in editing and compiling the material, ensuring a coherent and consistent narrative.
    5. Revelation: The revelators added their own direct revelations, insights, and perspectives to the compiled material, providing a comprehensive and authoritative presentation of truth.

This process allowed the revelators to:

- Draw upon human experience and understanding
    - Validate and confirm existing truths
    - Provide a more comprehensive and accurate picture of reality
    - Offer a unique and authoritative revelation of spiritual truth

The Urantia Book describes this process as a collaborative effort between the revelators and human authors, aiming to present a unified and divine revelation for humanity.

• May be an image of text that says 'On the mansion worlds you will know and be known, and more, you wilt remember, and be remembered by, your. onetime asšociates in the short but intriguing life on Urantia. Wally WallyPacholka Pacholka 112:5.22'

The Thought Adjuster will recall and rehearse for you only those memories and experiences which are a part of, and essential to, your universe career. If the Adjuster has been a partner in the evolution of aught in the human mind, then will these worth-while experiences survive in the eternal consciousness of the Adjuster. But much of your past life and its memories, having neither spiritual meaning nor morontia value, will perish with the material brain; much of material experience will pass away as onetime scaffolding which, having bridged you over to the morontia level, no longer serves a purpose in the universe. But personality and the relationships between personalities are never scaffolding; mortal memory of personality relationships has cosmic value and will persist. On the mansion worlds you will know and be known, and more, you will remember, and be remembered by, your onetime associates in the short but intriguing life on Urantia. ~ 112:5.22

• This threads contains 1,450 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.