Magnetic Reversal

• Official Post

Unexplained anomaly weakening Earth’s magnetic field is EVOLVING and SPLITTING in two, warn scientists

26 May, 2020 10:04

Illustration © NASA/JSC

The ESA has deployed its constellation of satellites to investigate unusual weaknesses in Earth’s magnetic field. It appears that the strange anomaly believed to be responsible is now evolving and splitting in two.

The unexplained force, referred to as the South Atlantic Anomaly, is an area of reduced magnetic intensity that extends from South America to southwest Africa.

For now, the effects of this anomaly are restricted to technical malfunctions aboard spacecraft and orbital satellites. However, because Earth’s magnetic field shields us from solar winds and cosmic radiation, it’s a critical part of our planetary defence system, along with our atmosphere, which protects us from daily asteroid bombardment.

Read: https://www.rt.com/news/489746…ield-weakening-splitting/

The "TRUTH" doesn't know an expiration date! (-CL) -- I Am that I Am --

Heed me, little ones, your Father calls to you gently. It is time now. Do you understand? Yes, I think you do. Will you come to me?

I Love you tenderly and oh so dearly. Take my hand. Do it right now. This is urgent, ok? -- Christ Michael Aton --

Message: https://christ52.stackstorage.com/s/ivMabM7p8EYJnKQ

• Official Post

Evacuation is not presently on the plan. It would be required if there is a sudden large axis shift capable of setting off multiple volcanoes and earthquakes etc. Regarding the decision process, in cases where there is no hope of change any more, the divine advisor within, otherwise know as thought adjuster (terminology from the Urantia Book) has already left certain people, resulting in a lot more ungodlike behaviour recently. However, we are still in the "denouement" of the story, where intense struggles are going on, and I would think that Christ Michael in his mercy would be happy to see anyone "changing sides" at any time. No force can be involved in this process though, due to free will.

• OH Rosie's Seraphin Message 260 ' is a older Post. Kandace post in GLP says evacuation not in the plan anymore. Is that Right?

But Alot of us Really Wanted the Evacuation experience! Please Keep that in!

• I thought you already made over a million and two8) messages, well done and thank you for that<3

• I thought we had gone through the stage of the decision already, or was it opening again?

I'm not sure my brother will get on the spacecraft when the moment comes,

he already said he's not going to do it, that's a problem because my sister is listening to him,

and she also said she won't get on the spacecraft

Is there another way to take them, even if they disagree?

I don't want them left behind and die, they are light entities

• Official Post

Maybe they assume that you will think that "pole" means magnetic. And ,btw, I'm seeing the effects of magnetic and planetary wobbling on my satellite reception with it dropping out or having glitches, as if the satellite's alignment can't adjust quickly enough. It's more regular this year than in previous ones.

• This threads contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!