WELCOME TO REBIRTH/ MISSION STATEMENT

• Hello everybody!

I am happy with the possibility of having an open dialogue with you all. 😊

I think every person is special and unique and everybody deserves to be heard, so if you like sharing your ideas, perspectives or life experiences, this is the right place. We can learn from each other and grow together.

My mission is simple: SERVING PEOPLE with love, respect and the knowledge I have gained through my life experience and spiritual journey.

As a Social Worker I have experience creating and developing educational projects for families, youth & children.

As a Holistic Facilitator and Motivational Speaker, I work on Stress Management through workshops and alternative therapies (Reiki, Meditation, Bach Flowers, etc)

As a person, my spiritual connection has PRIORITY in my life, and it is the SOURCE where I get all the support, guidance and wisdom I need.

Practicing spiritual principles daily is a big challenge, but with patience, trust and open mind everything is possible. We all can become a better version of ourselves and inspire others to do the same.

I hope you enjoy our communication and you can find something helpful for your personal journey.

Please, take only what “resonates” within.

Welcome to my space: REBIRTH.

With love,

Opalo

THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS LOVE.<3

• Opalo

Changed the title of the thread from “WELCOME/ MISSION STATEMENT” to “WELCOME TO REBIRTH/ MISSION STATEMENT”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!