On Evolution and Kitties

• Official Post

Maybe a strange place to put this.. but this POLLY today is stunning... I know most of what she covers so most of the time I only watch the beginning or skip thru here and there. This one needs to be watched in full and thought about.. do some introspection into yourselves... This far as I can discern is her finest video. This is about growing your balls people... your spirits.. your standing... while it is still time sort of thing... That is the purpose of GAME COVID... She does mention that people have trapped themselves over the COMMON COLD.. think on it. And will more. This is the stimulation of minds to evolve or not.. You can accept the dark shits or move them on.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

I liked how the fellow working with the squirrels did such a NICE job of showing off what they use as they went thru his "deterrents"....How they always land on their feet to and use their bodies in so many natural ways that are just programmed in.. I found it stunning as to evolution. Man has yet to fully realize what his suit of meat can do.... I like Sadhguru for that reason.... in some of his teaching on evolution. Evolution is not survival of the fittest...but rather mind gaining more abilities and producing the necessary suits to manifest that...as it grows.. often called group soul in new age stuff.

The christian idea that god waved a magic wand and just plopped our meat suits here is serious error on their part. In the squirrels you can see evolution of mind that runs those bodies.. and the mind evolved those bodies as it grew on this world. We do have some animals that folks from other worlds have brought to the mix too and animals besides in their DNA that makes say the squirrel or the cat body... that dna also connects to the genetic mind which is true source of INSTINCT of each species including man. Instincts are stored information in the genetic mind each different being can access. The instinct in animals around raising their young and feeding them is there.. and birds have different instructions. Different species of birds have different instructions. This is basically mother spirit operating.. the Holy Spirit of this world thru the genetic mind. In our case.. Nebadonia and as the genetic mind develops are animals appear... eventually the genetic mind belongs to her daughter GAIA who has become now a being in her own right. So GAIA's mind was built by the life upon her in essence...as it formed. Eventually producing MAN.... no magic god waving his wand.... Evolutionary worlds like earth birth new mind in essence...that learns as it goes thru the bodies produced.

People who come here from other worlds and bring animals.. if those animals don't find necessary instructions in the genetic mind of EARTH they don't do well.

• thanks Kan Daek, I laughed so hard. we have lots of squirrels thanks to the neighbor's food donations. its the possums and coons breaking into my shed to avoid the rain that are more bothersome.

• Official Post

Found this on 8*... I should add squirrels to the title of the thread... they are amazing creatures and its no wonder they have done well.... This is a funny video of a fellow who decides to bird watch during the quarantine... and got a bird feeder the squirrels.. four of them enjoyed and his fun solutions and video is amazing. :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

A few of my cats (I have 15. Don't ask, sister is the animal lover) are also well on their way to being human. The oldest one, Frans, already acts human. He sleeps in the bed with his head on the cushion, knows when my mother hurts and then lies close to her and ask to be let out by body language. The other cats vocally ask to be let in or out or when they want food. Just this morning one of the gingers asked to have his favorite patio chair picked up which had fallen over. Real intelligent.

• By 2001 I had a cat, a lovely smart adorable ... poisoned him and he died ... sad

He was really human, he thought like a human being, really saw how he solves problems and learns ... and he never repeated them after studying

He was like a person at home and outside

If I was in another house, he would always come to call me in the evening, or come to visit me wherever I was

When I went elsewhere with him, I would take him out to do pee and he would come back after he was done, straight to the house

And there are plenty more examples, the little ones that come up to me right now

I really think he was about to start a person's reincarnation, maybe, hoping I helped him with that

In short, a cat that acts like a human and not like a cat .... Like all my cats eventually become humans and not remain cats

• This threads contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!