Basic Simple Rules

• Ok... looking at language.. as in slang and such. I approve in general with this.. as acceptable.. but don't abuse it... I like authentic slang and all those authentic meanings of words like Fuck.. bullshit and such. But please do not use these to describe somebody.. for example.. do not tell a member here .. "you motherfucker piece of shit" sort of stuff. Many of you have probably visited GLP and you see some really mean and rude posts there using slang. I am often a recipient of them. I will make I suppose at some a list.. but there is one word I will not accept here.. I think we actually have a feature here we can put banned words into... so they won't post. If it becomes necessary I will set that up. If you see somebody doing this really awful use of name calling and adjectives.. please make a moderator report.

The ONE word I will not accept.. is the use of CUNT. Its terribly derogative to women.. and some even use it against men.

It would be a good idea to just put that one on the ban list and others that are derogatory in nature, so they don't post.

"Be Perfect Even as I Am Perfect. "

• Ok... looking at language.. as in slang and such. I approve in general with this.. as acceptable.. but don't abuse it... I like authentic slang and all those authentic meanings of words like Fuck.. bullshit and such. But please do not use these to describe somebody.. for example.. do not tell a member here .. "you motherfucker piece of shit" sort of stuff. Many of you have probably visited GLP and you see some really mean and rude posts there using slang. I am often a recipient of them. I will make I suppose at some a list.. but there is one word I will not accept here.. I think we actually have a feature here we can put banned words into... so they won't post. If it becomes necessary I will set that up. If you see somebody doing this really awful use of name calling and adjectives.. please make a moderator report.

The ONE word I will not accept.. is the use of CUNT. Its terribly derogative to women.. and some even use it against men.

Christ Jesus said when he walked this earth...

LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.<3

• Hi new members.. I decided since there should be a nice maturity level here that we should not need a professional long prewritten boring list.

First is SIMPLE HONORABLE RESPECT FOR OTHER HUMAN SONS OF THE FATHER POSTING HERE. <3

Second .. no advertising or selling anything here. This would include doing spiritual readings in this list. I don't object to you putting a link to your websites in your signature files or on your wall. Also you may not engage in doing readings and such in the PM system. If another here is interested in your linky in the signature or your wall.. they must go to your linky...

Third... Always include LINKS to anything public you post from the net.. This is both common proper courtesy and we don't need legal troubles that could happen.

Christ Jesus said when he walked this earth...

LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.<3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!