Seraphin Messages relevant to the TRANSITION PERIOD

• ATTEMPTING TO REACH THESE HEIGHTS OF PURITY, PERFECT INTEGRITY, MEASURED REACTIONS AND ABSOLUTE SERENITY IS YOUR GOAL. AND it is your goal also to SERVE AS A TEMPLATE FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW.

Thus it is YOUR DUTY ALSO to point out THAT WHICH IS NOT SACRED, FOR IT HAMPERS EVERYONE ON THE PATH DIVINE.

This may sound very strict and absolute to you, and indeed it is, necessarily so, for in the end (AND THAT DRAWS NEAR!) no deviations from the DIVINE will be tolerated. However radical this sounds, we ask you to comply.

Thank you dear Seraphin and Rosie.

Great message 👍🩵💜💙

“The future world order is being formed before our eyes. And in this world order, we must listen to everyone, take into account every point of view, every nation, society, culture, every system of worldviews, ideas and religious beliefs, without imposing a single truth on anyone, and only on this basis, understanding our responsibility for the fate of our peoples and the planet, to build a symphony of human civilization.”

Vladimir Putin

• Seraphin Message 566:

Is it not time, Beloveds, to disperse with the superficial and seek the SACRED? This is so easy: you can see it everywhere: in the perfect coordination of your hand movements (and here we refer to the hands of this scribe, writing down this message as we speak): in the eyes of everyone you meet, for everyone has a story to tell and a message to give which assists you to become WISER, MORE COMPASSIONATE, MORE AWARE; MORE ABLE TO LEARN, AND THUS MORE SACRED.

When I went for my daily meditative walk in the forest this morning, I thought of Harald, triggered by a dream I had during the night. Then my thoughts went to the lines in the Seraphin message where Seraphin "talks" about the coordination of hand movements.

My first encounters with Harald came back to mind, back when we were in our early twenties and still students.

It was his hand movements that always caught my eye when we talked about "God and the world" on our long walks.

His whole posture and especially the way he moved his hands made me think: "Harald is like a prophet". At that time I was still very attached to the Catholic Church and the Bible and could only express it in this way.

His whole being inspired great trust in me. I always knew I could trust him.

...and I felt the need to write it today...

With love Anette

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Als ich heute morgen meinen täglichen meditativen Spaziergang im Wald machte dachte ich an Harald, ausgelöst durch einen Traum den ich in der Nacht hatte. Dann gingen meine Gedanken zu den Zeilen in der Seraphin Botschaft, in der Seraphin über die Koordination der Handbewegungen "spricht".

Da kamen mir wieder die ersten Begegnungen mit Harald in den Sinn, damals als wir anfang zwanzig undnoch Studenten waren.

Es waren seine Handbewegungen die immer wieder meinen Blick fesselten wenn wir über "Gott und die Welt" auf unseren langen Spaziergängen sprachen.

Seine ganze körperhaltung und besonders die Art und weise der Handbewegungen brachten mich dazu zu denken: "Harald ist wie ein Prophet". Ich war damals noch sehr in der Katholischen Kirche und der Bibel verhaftet und konnte es nur so ausdrücken.

Sein ganzes Wesen löste bei mir ein großes Vertrauen aus. Ich wußte immer, ich kann ihn vertrauen.

...und das war mir jetzt heute ein Bedürfnis es zu schreiben...

Mit Liebe Anette

• New
    • Official Post

Seraphin Message 567: THE LAST SAFARI
    Through Rosie 14th June 2024

The time has come, Beloveds, for your last “safari”, which means that you have a final chance to REVISIT THE PAST, assessing what was of value, what was destructive, where you sowed seeds, and what became of them (whereby we would stress that not all “good seeds” have been able to germinate due to very adverse conditions).

In short, where have you left your footprint, and did it have a positive effect? This is the yardstick which you are asked to use in your assessment. And if we widen this concept to “a good effect on others”, then you may be catching on to what is of real importance here.

As more and more “landmarks” come into view, rising after being submerged from a dark and raging sea which is now retreating, you will automatically be taken on the journey of seeing your own personal landmarks in a new light, and unfortunately, this will not always be a joyful experience.

If you travel on a safari, you cross unknown land, always on the lookout for wildlife. You may experience sudden joy – the sight of a thousand flamingos by a lake – or you may experience great fear through the attack of a pride of lions. As you pass through similar situations and emotions, remember your DIVINE PROTECTION and remember that the whole point of this exercise is to learn.

When the “safari” ends, you will find yourselves back home in familiar and “normal” surroundings, yet the knowledge gained during the safari will have changed your view of everything forever. We wish you good travels and a safe homecoming. Seraphin

• New
    • Official Post

Seraphin Message 566:
    FROM POISON TO PURITY:
    WHERE THE SACRED LIES

Through Rosie, 14th June 2024

Where does the sacred lie, Beloveds? We assume – from our observance of the behavior on your planet – that this is a question which you have rarely posed or seriously considered, distracted as you are by “worldly things”, distracted as you are by the scramble to survive, distracted as you are by the mindless “entertainment” which sucks up all your “leisure time”, specifically designed by your present controllers to keep you “busy” and pacified.

We would like to focus on the adjective “mindless”, for such entertainment does all the thinking for you. You do not need to do anything except press a switch or click on a link. There is no creative effort on your part, and no pre-knowledge of what you will be presented with (the suspense is “killing” you). Similarly, you have no knowledge of the sublimal messages it is actually sending to your subconscious. Suffice to say that such entertainment in all arenas (including the political arena) encourages the very opposite of fearless, honest and determined action.

You are glued to the screen, and whatever it is showing you exerts 100% of your attention and complete fascination, putting you through an emotional washing machine. But they are not your emotions: they are merely “borrowed” and unreal. When you are in such a state of oblivion, you will not notice – unless perhaps you are a mother who is highly attuned to the cries of her child – the cries of the needy of desperate in your vicinity.

Is it not time, Beloveds, to disperse with the superficial and seek the SACRED? This is so easy: you can see it everywhere: in the perfect coordination of your hand movements (and here we refer to the hands of this scribe, writing down this message as we speak): in the eyes of everyone you meet, for everyone has a story to tell and a message to give which assists you to become WISER, MORE COMPASSIONATE, MORE AWARE; MORE ABLE TO LEARN, AND THUS MORE SACRED.

ATTEMPTING TO REACH THESE HEIGHTS OF PURITY, PERFECT INTEGRITY, MEASURED REACTIONS AND ABSOLUTE SERENITY IS YOUR GOAL. AND it is your goal also to SERVE AS A TEMPLATE FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW.

Thus it is YOUR DUTY ALSO to point out THAT WHICH IS NOT SACRED, FOR IT HAMPERS EVERYONE ON THE PATH DIVINE.

This may sound very strict and absolute to you, and indeed it is, necessarily so, for in the end (AND THAT DRAWS NEAR!) no deviations from the DIVINE will be tolerated. However radical this sounds, we ask you to comply.

You have but to contemplate the world around you – the massacred nations, the starving millions, the unprecedented levels of corruption, the dishonesty on all echelons, the global human trafficking networks, and the callous masters at the helm. You are being given one very hard and difficult “last look” at all these areas of abuse, and at all this POISON of which your earth must be purged.

You should be aiming for ABSOLUTELY PURITY OF MIND, which will inevitably lead to behavior motivated by good intentions and by compassion and which also immediately pinpoints ALL THAT WHICH IS NOT SACRED, singling it out for immediate extermination. Only thus can you live in eternal peace. Seraphin

• New
    • Official Post

Yes...just flow 🌹

We have been prepared for this time for many years, right?

I think everything will be fine if we just remember what we have learned and keep/ trust our Divine Connection 💙✨️

Trusting the divine connection is EVERYTHING...it is what has brought me this far... :love:

• This threads contains 633 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.