Seraphin Messages relevant to the TRANSITION PERIOD

• Now, this message, gave me goosebumps as I was reading it, an energy passed through me like sudden jolt of electricity.

I am so sorry dear Gaia!

• New
    • Official Post

"So wake up all my children, oh see through the delusion

Hear my cry

So wake up all my children, we will stay together,

If only you can hear my

Hear my cry"

Thank you dear Seraphin & dear Rosie

1429-seraphin-png  1430-wa-1-png2675-rosie-png

The "TRUTH" doesn't know an expiration date! (-CL) -- I Am that I Am --

Heed me, little ones, your Father calls to you gently. It is time now. Do you understand? Yes, I think you do. Will you come to me?

I Love you tenderly and oh so dearly. Take my hand. Do it right now. This is urgent, ok? -- Christ Michael Aton --

Message: https://christ52.stackstorage.com/s/ivMabM7p8EYJnKQ

• New
    • Official Post

Seraphin Message 554:

TIED TO THE LAND: YOUR FATE AND FUTURE

Through Rosie, 1st March 2024

Today, Beloveds living presently on the planet you call EARTH, we have a significant question for you. Do you realise, in every cell of your being and in every corner of your soul, that your fate and the fate of your planet are intimately and intricately entwined, irrespective of time and space? Even when you have “moved on” to another planet, or another plane of existence, you will harbour REMNANTS OF EARTH, not in the physical sense but in the sense that what you will have learnt here will remain in your memories and be utilized in order to teach others.

Notice that we say WHAT YOU WILL LEARN, because for some, the intense learning process has not yet begun, whereas for others, it started a long time ago. But irrespective of your position, you will continue learning.

We have recently told you HOW TUMULTUOUS THE EFFECT WILL BE WHEN THE TRUTH IS FINALLY AND IRREVERSIBLY EXPOSED. We do not say “the real truth” here, for truth in its very nature is real and complete. It can never be “partial”, yet you have been exposed to some “smaller truths” which you may or may not have been able to take on board. Those have been attempts to prepare you for the full onslaught of THE WHOLE TRUTH.

It will be as if all the walls of your cosy homes as well as of your cosy, convenient and comfortable “belief systems” ALL FALL DOWN AT ONCE, LEAVING YOU ALONE, STRANDED, NAKED AND PARALYSED IN DISBELIEF.

When you hear a strong wind, Beloveds, you may identify it as “stormy weather” which is disassociated with yourself and which you have to “put up with” for a while. According to its strength, it will prevent you from going about your usual routine. Many complain. But it would be more appropriate to ask WHERE IS IT COMING FROM or HOW WAS IT CREATED or WHAT WAS MY PART IN CREATING A STORM BY BLUSTERING FORWARD, or HOW DID I PROVOKE A STORM OR CONFLICT OR DISAGREEMENT WHICH BURDENS THE ATMOSPHERE AND CHARGES IT NEGATIVELY?

The fact is that you are tied inextricably to the land, your earth. You are affected by her stormy emotions, by her struggles, by her pain, just as she is affected by your attempts to control her and exploit her resources. If there is too much suppression, and too much control, Earth will (LIKE YOU!) explode and say NO: I AM NOT GOING TO DO THIS ANY MORE.

And so, she will break free, and you are destined to experience the consequences of that break. And so, like you when you feel persecuted and exhausted, she is bound to falter, to grind to a standstill and succumb to a long rest in order to recuperate. We are not saying pleasantries here or playing with metaphors. SHE WILL SLOW DOWN AND STOP. And all the exploitation and mishandling of Earth will stop simultaneously.

Can you not hear her calling now, desperate for attention, desperate to warn you about the desperate measures she must take to feel comfortable, balanced and healed?

It is our duty to carry this message from Gaia to you. It is a message of great love, for she sees and therefore understands EVERYTHING which is going on as you move and act on her skin. Her ability to discern is acute. Her knowledge of your habits and emotions is great, for she feels them all as if they were her own. AND THEY ARE, BECAUSE YOU ARE ALSO HER.

It is therefore with the deepest regret that she informs you THAT SHE CANNOT CONTINUE IN THIS WAY, AND THAT SHE MUST TAKE ACTION TO COUNTERACT THE ACCUMULATED NEGATIVITY. IF SHE DOES NOT DO THIS, IF SHE DOES NOT COME TO A COMPLETE STANDSTILL, IT WILL BE THE END OF HER, AND THUS IT WILL ALSO BE THE END OF YOU.

Know therefore of her great love for you all, and that her actions are a last effort to “save” those who are willing to see her as an intimate companion on their journey. Seraphin

HEAR MY CRY, by RJSPIRIT100
    from the album SONGS FOR THE ERA OF LIGHT AND LIFE
    rjspirit100.bandcamp.com

EARTH SINGS: HEAR MY CRY

Please leave behind all our sorrow,

Try to see my tears when I cry

Please see tomorrow when you walk upon my skin

You will always, always, yes you will always be loved.

So wake up all my children, oh time to break illusion, see the lie

So wake up all my children, oh time to face confusion, asking why

So wake up every nation, stop the condemnation, see the lie

So wake up every country, time to form the cosmic family.

Please see the things you’ve forgotten,

Try to see the darkness in your past,

Please see the mirror when you look upon my soul

You will always, always, yes you will always be loved

Please don’t remove all my treasures,

Try to clear the debris from my seas,

Please curb your battles when you live upon my soil

You will always, always, yes you will always be loved.

So wake up all my children, time to break illusion, see the lie

So wake up all my children, time to face confusion, asking why

So wake up every nation, stop the condemnation, see the lie

So wake up every country, time to form the cosmic family

So wake up all my children, oh see through the delusion

Hear my cry

So wake up all my children, we will stay together,

If only you can hear my

Hear my cry

• wow great message. we earthlings need to be reminded about these things. there's something impressive about trees, even when they are dead. I will always remember some of the trees I've seen. I 've seen some great natural bonsai on the lava of a certain lava flow(mt newberry in oregon "big obsidian flow"), some old redwoods....

one tree that I particularly remember, that was dead, was near mt st helens. my class was hiking to a cindercone and the entire landscape was black with little glassy pumice stones. a few trees (pines) were scattered in the midst of it all.(there was dirt beneath the top coat of cinder stones. but there was one completely white , long dead pine; tall, proud and apparently unwilling to give up . it was a truly hellish vision to me. I wanted a picture of it(for my friend who is fond of such things), but I only got a mind photo(I don't think that I had a camera in those days),..

and I wanted to draw your attention to this sentence

The moment you “awake” to this, the moment your mind is involved in this process, the more you are BLAZE TRAILING A LINE OF THOUGHT FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW.

... the more you are blazing a trail of thought for others to follow

• This threads contains 538 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.