Forum Styles - You can change your default

• folks I would like to encourage you to make it more clear when you are speaking for yourself vs when you are simply posting content from the web.

there have been many occasions when I cannot tell if people are offering their opinion on world events , or simply posting someone else's opinion...

• Official Post

Exteneded Blue style has been added. Read post 1 on this thread on how to change your style. 8)

Rejoice, for the world of ABSOLUTE TRANSPARENCY approaches, and decisions will be made according to the purity of your motives, for the eye of the Divine is an all-seeing eye, capable of glimpsing every flutter of the soul, knowing every yearning of your being and – incredible though it may seem – supporting every aspect of your own DIVINE PLAN.

• Official Post

Ok except it needs Christs stuff ... I like extended blue...because each catagory now has a band of color... which helps give focus to what is a category and are its forums... breaks the monotony.

• Official Post

Near the bottom right on your device there is a new feature - "Change Style". This will allow you to choose how you want to interact/view the forum. We will be adding additional styles so you can enjoy our TIU community. 8)

Rejoice, for the world of ABSOLUTE TRANSPARENCY approaches, and decisions will be made according to the purity of your motives, for the eye of the Divine is an all-seeing eye, capable of glimpsing every flutter of the soul, knowing every yearning of your being and – incredible though it may seem – supporting every aspect of your own DIVINE PLAN.