Various Musings and Comments

• Official Post

I like it.. plot was a bit shallow in places.. but it had spiritual value and we do have fish people in the oceans on this world. In fact that is how I found out above the movie because I schooling a friend in the fact that Humans refers to MIND and there are other types of humans on various worlds.. so I mentioned we had fish people on this world and she mentioned the movie.

• I just watched an interesting movie called THE SHAPE of WATER... anyone seen it?

Yes, I liked it very much.

Trust in The Plan that we have been a part of creating for many thousands of years.8)

Altea JoAnne Alhim

• Official Post

as to the Gamma Rays I have talked about.. and its had to explain to some.. somebody just made a wonderful computer example over on GLP in one of my threads. :)

Solar and gamma ray charging is removing old residue out of our genetic programming to clear and reset, like de fragmenting a computer so it can run easier.

• This threads contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!