Thread to test formatting options

• Is there any way to edit images on post beside just posting the links to the images? There is no upload function that I see either. I was trying to share on Pinterest on 1 post and I couldn't because there was no image. However the image I wanted to post is too big for the post and I couldn't upload my own or find one small enough that could be linked.

to upload images.. just use the attachments section.... right below... with smilies.. attachments... poll etc

Well it did the trick to reduce the image size. However, it doesn't allow free image sizing by dragging the image. I wanted to put one to use with Pinterest (that part did not work); I don't know if it needs time to recognize the image is there.

"Be Perfect Even as I Am Perfect. "

• Official Post

Is there any way to edit images on post beside just posting the links to the images? There is no upload function that I see either. I was trying to share on Pinterest on 1 post and I couldn't because there was no image. However the image I wanted to post is too big for the post and I couldn't upload my own or find one small enough that could be linked.

to upload images.. just use the attachments section.... right below... with smilies.. attachments... poll etc

• Is there any way to edit images on post beside just posting the links to the images? There is no upload function that I see either. I was trying to share on Pinterest on 1 post and I couldn't because there was no image. However the image I wanted to post is too big for the post and I couldn't upload my own or find one small enough that could be linked.

"Be Perfect Even as I Am Perfect. "

• I've just noticed a great feature, if you're typing a message and accidentally hit the refresh button, your message should be saved and restored with the same content... gotta love that one <3

KAN DAEK Mark  @Barbara  @Hano ... I see we also can tag people on posts the same way we tag them on WhatsApp, just type @ and start typing a name to bring the box with user options to select... this way the user will receive a notification he/she was mentioned on that post:!:

This "tag" thing...i see it everywhere but is something i'm not familiar with....i have so much to learn and understand :)

Oh, where is the "refresh button" :?:

Oh, I was talking about the browser refresh (reload) button Barbara.

The "tag thing" is just a way to mention someone that will also notify this one about the mention. It also creates a link to the profile of the user mentioned. This is how it works on Facebook, Twitter and etc.

• We are all going to get SPOILED with the new functionality - and that is ok as 8* is set for retirement at some point.

Oh gosh! We will have to pay for its retirement?...LOL LOL LOL

• This threads contains 22 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!