This thread for Creator Writings....

• New
    • Official Post

JUNE 20, 2024

A Bumpy Ride

Things in your life may seem a bit rough and bumpy; manifestations are not coming to pass as you feel they should, intentions are going sideways, and a general sense of well-being seems to be lacking in your everyday life. The Universe is gently reminding you that all is well. The energy shifts going on now are preparing you for great change in the next few weeks and months. It is important to remain as centered and peaceful as you possibly can, take nothing personally and mind your energy. When things begin to smooth out, you will understand why this is happening now. ~ Creator

bumpy-road.jpg?w=588

“When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind.” - Jiddu Krishnamurti

My prayer: Beloved Father within me, today guide me to doing the Father's Will in the Name of God/ONE.

Daily reminder to myself: Be Gratitude(to Universe), Humility(to yourself) and Kindness(to others).

http://www.abundanthopekorea.net/

• New
    • Official Post

JUNE 19, 2024

Whatever Direction You Choose

The recent energetic shifts may feel like the first drop on a roller coaster. You know it is coming, you can see it but, your whole body still reacts. It is part of the human experience. Whatever twists and turns you establish are completely up to you. Your free will allows the choice of a direct path or the creation of chaos for the continued manufacture of the perfect victim scenario. Regardless of where you are on your journey The Universe accepts you as you are, never wavering in its Unconditional Love…supporting whatever direction in which you choose to travel. The only thing you need to remember is that you may change your course at any time. ~ Creator

istockphoto-1138420319-612x612-1.jpg?w=588

“When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind.” - Jiddu Krishnamurti

My prayer: Beloved Father within me, today guide me to doing the Father's Will in the Name of God/ONE.

Daily reminder to myself: Be Gratitude(to Universe), Humility(to yourself) and Kindness(to others).

• New
    • Official Post

JUNE 18, 2024

The Leading Edge

As you stand on the leading edge of the next shift, remember to keep breathing. There may be a few things you do not understand…yet…and that is okay. Take a few moments out of your day and listen quietly; you will be given the information you need. If a situation or experience begins to make you uncomfortable, allow yourself step back, look at it from another angle and ask for help if needed. Caring for yourself and your emotional health at this time is paramount! As always, you are always loved and protected throughout. ~ Creator

download-2.jpg?w=588

• New
    • Official Post

JUNE 17, 2024

Guided & Supported

It has been said before and it bears repeating as often as it takes; The Universe would like to offer support and Unconditional Love through this great time of change and growth. It is imperative to remember that you are guided and supported throughout. It may be challenging to release attachments to those acting out of character, saying hurtful things or moving in their own personal victim loops. The greatest thing you can do for yourself and others, my dear sweet child, is to send love and know all are being taken care of in the highest and best way. ~ Creator

depositphotos_87089236-stock-photo-creation-concept-concept-image.png?w=588

• New
    • Official Post

JUNE 16, 2024

A Very Gentle Reminder

If you are still concerning yourself with other’s behavior then it might be time to look at why you are choosing to send your energy in that direction. If those actions have a direct impact, then act and state your boundaries. If not, then it is time to take a closer look within. What is the trigger? Why is it necessary for you to be wrapped up in the drama? How would your involvement change the outcome? Often, humans use drama as a distraction to avoid the inner work needed to continue growing. The Universe very gently stating that there are many things to be done in preparation for the next wave coming your way. Use this time to you best advantage and all will be well. ~ Creator

download.jpg?w=588

• New
    • Official Post

JUNE 15, 2024

Preparation

Another gentle reminder; you are in preparation for some intense incoming energy and it will be best to stay as grounded as possible. The Universe is respectfully asking you to be patient, to roll with the changes, maintain healthy boundaries because as you move closer to the massive wave of change coming your way, issues you thought had been resolved are reappearing. Do not be dismayed by this, my dearest child! The Universe is working with you to excavate the darkest parts, clearing out what no longer serves and helping you move toward the ultimate goal of being you in your purest form. Any frustration you feel is only temporary…you are on your truest path and The Universe is right beside you. ~ Creator

istockphoto-1367321305-612x612-1.jpg?w=588

• This threads contains 1,503 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.