This thread for Creator Writings....

• FEBRUARY 26, 2021

Creation & Manifestation

It is time to release the need to bemoan what you do not have and celebrate what is in your life. As you joyously embrace what you do have, you create feelings of thankfulness which, in turn, opens your whole being to receive. What exists in your world is in direct relation to your thoughts of who you are and what you think of yourself. Being grateful creates the energy needed to co-create and manifest! The Universe is ready and waiting for you! ~ Creator

“When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind.” - Jiddu Krishnamurti

My prayer: Beloved Father within me, today guide me to doing the Father's Will in the Name of God/ONE.

Daily reminder to myself: Be Gratitude(to Universe), Humility(to yourself) and Kindness(to others).

http://www.abundanthopekorea.net/

• FEBRUARY 25, 2021

A Purpose

If you feel you are in the wrong place and time, remember this: The Universe places its brightest lights where they are needed most. It may not be what you expect but, there is a purpose to it. Open your heart and listen; you will hear the truth of it. ~ Creator

“When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind.” - Jiddu Krishnamurti

My prayer: Beloved Father within me, today guide me to doing the Father's Will in the Name of God/ONE.

Daily reminder to myself: Be Gratitude(to Universe), Humility(to yourself) and Kindness(to others).

• FEBRUARY 24, 2021

The Right Time

As the newest wave of energy begins to arrive, please remember to continue your forgiveness work. It may be tempting to set it aside and come back to it later when things seem less energetically charged. The Universe is gently reminding you that this is definitely the right time. (Smiling) Being as clear as possible will make your transition more graceful, easy and peaceful. As always, The Universe is there to guide and support you every step of the way. ~ Creator

images.jpg?w=588

• FEBRUARY 23, 2021

Walk With It

Occasionally The Universe will present a challenging emotion, situation or experience and ask you to ‘walk with it’ to gain a deeper, more visceral understanding. Rather than fighting those moments, embrace them and know that when they have reached their conclusion, you will have an insight very few possess. The best part of it all, my darling child, is you can make the process as long or as short as you choose. ~ Creator

emotional_intelligence_managing_emotions_understanding.jpg?w=588

• FEBRUARY 22, 2021

Shed The Old

Part of the reason you choose not to shed your old layers is because you know not what you will become. Just breathe, my love, and embrace this thought; you will become nothing less than what you are now and only a deep understanding of The Universe and its grace await you. ~ Creator

• FEBRUARY 21, 2021

Greater Growth

Over the next few weeks and months, The Universe is requesting you take a second look at what you have accomplished as far as taking responsibility for your own healing and what still needs to be done. A great deal of energetic activity will be arriving to your Earth plane and it will be particularly important to approach it with a clear plan on how to implement it. Taking responsibility for your thoughts and actions is the first step to greater growth. ~ Creator

spiritualgrowth1500x1000-56a146225f9b58b7d0bdb669-1.jpg?w=588

• This threads contains 292 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!