Climate Crazy

• Understand the sun disks from 2nd person Trinity are real and the purpose is warming.. just a reminder note. :)

I should have written that the reasons for global warming are somewhere else than pretended.

But as in other areas, this shows once again that something is being pretended in order to raise tax money for something pretended to be "good" (the majority believe it to be so), which then ends up somewhere completely different than pretended.

• Translate from German into English with DeepL.

DeepL Übersetzer: Der präziseste Übersetzer der Welt
    Übersetzen Sie Texte und ganze Dateien im Handumdrehen. Präzise Übersetzungen für Einzelnutzer und Teams. Jeden Tag nutzen Millionen von Menschen DeepL.
    www.deepl.com

Original text:

Vulkane Net Newsblog
    Im Vulkane Net Newsblog berichtet Vulkanfilmer und Journalist Marc Szeglat aktuell über Vulkanausbrüche, Erdbeben und Naturkatastrophen.
    www.vulkane.net

Climate crisis: billions in fraud with fictitious climate protection projects

12 June 2024 by Marc Szeglat

Billion-dollar fraud with climate levies - Ministry of the Environment inactive despite warnings

As part of my reporting on Vnet, I now report almost daily on natural disasters that are likely to be triggered or at least exacerbated by anthropogenic climate change. I also make no secret of the fact that I do not agree with many political measures and laws on climate protection, as I consider many of them to be ill-considered, ineffective and overpriced. Citizens are often overburdened financially, especially those who cannot afford it.

It would be much easier to protect the climate and the environment if we all cut back a little on our consumption and do without unnecessary items, even without the pressure of inflation.

Research by journalists from the TV programme ‘ZDF frontal’ and reporters from ‘Die Welt’ uncovered a large-scale scandal that affects practically all drivers of conventional vehicles and could have repercussions beyond that: Charges on the price of petrol resulting from the Greenhouse Gas Reduction Quota Act, which everyone pays when filling up, were to be used by international oil companies to build new, more environmentally friendly oil production facilities in China in order to save carbon dioxide. For every tonne of CO₂ saved - which only existed on paper - Germany paid 400 euros to the Chinese companies. This resulted in a loss of around 80 million euros for German motorists, which were paid for a project in the Chinese province of Xinjiang. Instead of environmentally friendly plants that were newly built, however, in the end there were only old plants or chicken coops.

This project is just the tip of the iceberg. According to media reports, it is now suspected that around 4.4 billion euros have been channelled into projects whose existence cannot be proven.

The Federal Ministry for the Environment, under the leadership of Green politician Steffi Lemke, learnt of the allegations of fraud weeks ago and has remained inactive until now! Trust in the government is likely to plummet further as a result.

In general, the whereabouts of fees and taxpayers' money can hardly be traced, and one may rightly ask where the money is and why the government cannot make do with the 915 billion euros in tax revenue from 2023. The money is not only lacking in environmental protection, but also in maintaining infrastructure, digitalisation, education, defence, etc.

I also often wonder what will be done with the CO₂ taxes and the fees from emissions trading. It is likely that the money also disappears without a trace into the pockets of fraudulent networks with mafia-like structures, which certainly include some governments of countries that are supported by Germany and the EU.

• D.U.M.B.S and Underground War
    ARCTIC BLAST HITS CALIFORNIA @DUMBSandUNDERGROUND https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOlVtvJ11hI
    t.me

“The future world order is being formed before our eyes. And in this world order, we must listen to everyone, take into account every point of view, every nation, society, culture, every system of worldviews, ideas and religious beliefs, without imposing a single truth on anyone, and only on this basis, understanding our responsibility for the fate of our peoples and the planet, to build a symphony of human civilization.”

Vladimir Putin

• Kennedy TV
    It's not an ice town for New Year's Eve, it's the aftermath of an ice storm in Canada that killed several dozen people. The year 2022 is still trying to…
    t.me

“The future world order is being formed before our eyes. And in this world order, we must listen to everyone, take into account every point of view, every nation, society, culture, every system of worldviews, ideas and religious beliefs, without imposing a single truth on anyone, and only on this basis, understanding our responsibility for the fate of our peoples and the planet, to build a symphony of human civilization.”

Vladimir Putin

• Cosmic Light Force
    It’s going to be a COLD CHRISTMAS Weekend folks — stay warm out there. 🙏🏽💜🔥 @drue86
    t.me

Vladimir Putin

• This threads contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.