INSIGHTS

• A little about me

In the nineties I created a school of Light in my house.

I already knew Annie Bessant, Blavastky, Man P. Hall, Leadbeater, the Ascended Masters, Connie Mendez, etc

We were a very nice group of people, working with the teachings of the Ascended Masters.

From time to time spiritual people came to share with us.

In 1999, I read David Icke, Barbara Marciniak, Barbara Hand Clow.

I start to get to know the Reptiles.

After the attack of 9/11, I start to read Thierry Meysan and others.

And I start to investigate EVERYTHING.

Since I created the school I have initiated a lot of people and taught a lot.

It is my passion.

Now I do it here in this nice little space.

Because of my physical condition I can dedicate time to it.

🩵💙💜

“The future world order is being formed before our eyes. And in this world order, we must listen to everyone, take into account every point of view, every nation, society, culture, every system of worldviews, ideas and religious beliefs, without imposing a single truth on anyone, and only on this basis, understanding our responsibility for the fate of our peoples and the planet, to build a symphony of human civilization.”

Vladimir Putin

• <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Yes !!!! The status of the society is a reflection of our interior status. We have to get rid of the garbage within and then our divinity will be reflected into the society.....KISS ( keep it simple,stupid ) ;) ;) L&L

• It's time to stand up "what we KNOW" and face all the stupidity that comes our way.

“The future world order is being formed before our eyes. And in this world order, we must listen to everyone, take into account every point of view, every nation, society, culture, every system of worldviews, ideas and religious beliefs, without imposing a single truth on anyone, and only on this basis, understanding our responsibility for the fate of our peoples and the planet, to build a symphony of human civilization.”

Vladimir Putin

• It was easy. I got a call and I took it. I grabbed my backpack, dropped everything and here I am. In service. A great gift from God. It is being a wonderful experience for my growth and evolution. It is an almost continuous connection with the Presence of God in me. From there, everything is very easy, everything works, everything is solved. Thanks for the compliments. We keep on going with trust in the Plan. L&L

• This threads contains 40 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.