Planet Earth Ongoing Changes and Facelifts

• How have I only just seen this now...I saw a video on YT I was thinking it was from 2009 or not exactly sure year exact huge quake back then.

I never saw anything on the news about it,maybe as all I saw was Afghanistan late yesterday or plymouth mass shooting.

Death toll rises to 1,300 in Haiti after 7.2-magnitude earthquake.

Death toll rises to 1,300 in Haiti after 7.2-magnitude earthquake
    The death toll from the powerful earthquake that rocked Haiti over the weekend has killed 1,300 people and damaged or destroyed thousands of homes, officials…
    www.upi.com

• Atlantis rising....

South sandwich islands rising,doesn t quite have the same ring to it,but looking at the video below these islands are rising.

What on earth is happening off South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands? More than 15 Big Ones and 3 major M7.0+ in 12 hours.

https://strangesounds.org/2021…h-islands-pole-shift.html

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This threads contains 689 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!