THE REAL PAINTING of " Esu Immanuel Sananda Kumara " -- Jesus

• Rare and authentic photograph of Jesus (quote of link below). Not any apostle thadadeus.../Jude. Jude was another of his brothers. that is JAMES is brother in the phtoto.. by the time this gets circulated more.. how much more will the stories change? As each claims his special whatever. The pic was taken by a woman.. not a man... she was given the image on her camera by some Pleiadien ET/s... and it in 1967... and it was not by any wailing wall.. it was near the Sea of Galilee and Jesus was making his decision to return to Jerusalem.... I need to upload my copy from this computer which contains the truth. the concern about this is reflected in the faces of James and Joseph of A.

as to the video linked below... the jerk in it claimed to have made the picture.... how many more jerks will claim they did it?

Never mind i see Christ L has uploaded it while I was making this post.

Christ Jesus said when he walked this earth...

LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.<3

• The "TRUTH" doesn't know an expiration date! (-CL) -- I Am that I Am --

Heed me, little ones, your Father calls to you gently. It is time now. Do you understand? Yes, I think you do. Will you come to me?

I Love you tenderly and oh so dearly. Take my hand. Do it right now. This is urgent, ok? -- Christ Michael Aton --

Message: https://christ52.stackstorage.com/s/ivMabM7p8EYJnKQ

• Yes, right.. not astral but akashic record. I appreciate that I could get chance to correct and remind about this amazing photo.

and I search for some links of the stories which is concerned with this photo.

Rare and authentic photograph of Jesus

"There is a detail on this picture which no cheater or painter could have possibly imagined. Jesus wears a kind of strap at the back of his head… This is not a headband because it does not go round the head. Actually, it is some kind of metallic diadem surrounded by a small leather cord which Master Jesus used to wear at the back of his head when it was windy. Finding this detail on this photograph is really amazing."

Time Traveler Claims He Captured This Photo Of Jesus

"Time traveler claims he captured this photo of Jesus. We take a look at an alleged photo of Jesus captured by a time traveler.

Father Pellegrino Ernetti greeted Father Francois Brune one afternoon in the early 1960's. The two men had just met for the first time the day before during a ferry ride across Venice's Grand Canal. During their short conversation, Father Ernetti had said something that stuck in Father Brune's mind. The two, who were both experts on ancient languages, were talking about scriptural interpretation when Father Ernetti remarked that there existed a machine that could easily answer all their questions."

<3<3<3

• I believe that this photo is real image which is taken by astral quantum(?) machine camera!

Esu Immanuel is looks like walking with peter and another diciples near galili lake.

by kodak black and white but of course they don't take astral images.. so there was assistance to putting the image on b and w film.

He is walking on his left of the image with Joseph of A. ... the one on the other side is younger brother James.. and then there is Simon Peter barely shown on the right after James. Simon Peter has a walking stick...

Christ Jesus said when he walked this earth...

LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.<3

• I believe that this photo is real image which is taken by astral(?) quantum machine camera!

Esu Immanuel is walking with peter(?) and another diciples near galili lake in the photo.

• "That painting was done by a great soul and person of wonderful artistic skills, know as Nanette Crist Johnson.

I appeared to her in 1986, 3 days before Easter."

Sananda: Many of you have written of the many times that I have helped you out in this life and that I have been the source of many of your personal miracles. Now this may be true. But I would like to discus that your guides and angels have often been the ones who have performed these deeds, and supplied your guidance.

Due to the nature of the teaching in Christianity and in even much in the new age material, I am the one most often mentioned. One of the missing teachings in Christianity is about your guides, and the life planning taken on before incarnating. Since I am the one most known about, much is attributed to me that in fact, I have not done personally.

More of this attribution should be given your guides. Also guides and angels receive training from myself and the many Masters, and other great teachers operating in your Other Side. There are simply too many people on Earth for me to personally attend the needs of all, of even of all the Christians. I would like you to send a warm thank you to your guides and angels for their service. Let them know you are aware of them.

Other than myself, the next most adored personage, common to Christianity is of course Mother Mary. Did you all know that Mother Mary was an incarnate angel for my mission back then? She is a most beloved and adored person, and thought to also be responsible for some materials, that she is also not responsible for. Christianity has placed great limitation on knowledge of the many ways that you have been helped.

One person wrote that I was seen for quite a period of time in an open area in a certain city. When I appear for any length of time, I have usually put an image or hologram of myself in that location. Hologram is not the best of words, but you don't have others to use.

Candace has mentioned that one website is putting a well-known painting of myself up with our messages. That painting was done by a great soul and person of wonderful artistic skills, know as Nanette Crist Johnson. I appeared to her in 1986 3 days before Easter.

I did appear to her as I am now, in her presence to commission the painting, and I appeared next to her easel. She completed the painting of myself by Easter Day, only 3 days away. Now, after I spoke with her, I left a hologram of myself for her to paint, so as to not have to pose for the portrait until it was completed.

Link to site Nanette Crist Johnson: http://www.heartnsoul.com/history_of_Jesus_painting.htm

Using holograms of self is a common method used of being in more that one place at a time, and a skill you to will learn in your journey of finding God. A light body is necessary to be able to do this. There are many examples of this skill in your many stories. I can make several holograms of myself at any one time, and it is in this way that I can be many places at once. It is possible to speak thru the hologram, so no one is the wiser.

Many of you have received visits from those on the Other Side. Often this is a relative who has passed. When on the other side, you have a spirit body, in that it does not have anywhere near the degree of matter of your incarnate body.

That spirit body cannot be seen by those incarnate, simply due to the difference in dimensional vibrations. Many but not all, when in this state, have the ability to project a hologram of themselves into your reality, and that is how they are seen by you. This is even the method of the angels, when you see one, most of the time.

As your body changes into a light body, as your DNA reconnects, you become more able to actually see into the higher realms most closely above your own. This is why many of you are seeing angels and other beings more easily. They don't need to use a hologram to be seen.

Now, we have also seen some questions, as to how I am on a space ship and how I operate yet on the Other Side, and the answer is simply with my multidimensional skills. All on the journey acquire these skills in their own timing, and with the teachings.

One person wondered if every time she had heard from me, was it from a space ship? Most likely no. I come and go from several ships and spend actually, much of my time on Earth, in the Inner Earth cities. I am on some ships now, simply as part of the preparation process that is upcoming with contact, and My Second Coming.

My contact with all of you over the years has mostly been from the Other Side, of which I am also a resident. Your Other Side seems as a huge mystery, due to lack of understanding. It is simply a collection of other dimensions and realities, and I do the great majority of my teaching and visitations from these realms.

My body, that all shall see, as indeed I have said already that I use, is simply of somewhat higher dimension, and fully visible before you, even in 3D. It is not wise for myself to appear often this way, as a safety issue. Thus the use of holograms, which look every bit as real. You will learn as your body ascends, that you can lower its vibrations to be visible in lower dimensions and raise them a bit also, where it is wise to do so.

There are a number of people, outside your dimension by only a small amount resident on Earth much as you are. This is the story behind what you call Big Foot and similar creatures. These creatures are in 3D as such, but if found by you, they disappear by increasing their vibrations to around 3.5D making them invisible. There is much around you that you do not perceive.

So I exist multidimensionally out of time, and at the very same time, particularly now, in time.

-- AH- Candace #1 -- page. 85 Link Pdf: http://library.abundanthope.or…tm_files/Candace%20-1.pdf

The "TRUTH" doesn't know an expiration date! (-CL) -- I Am that I Am --

Heed me, little ones, your Father calls to you gently. It is time now. Do you understand? Yes, I think you do. Will you come to me?

I Love you tenderly and oh so dearly. Take my hand. Do it right now. This is urgent, ok? -- Christ Michael Aton --

Message: https://christ52.stackstorage.com/s/ivMabM7p8EYJnKQ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!