Given by the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, by Byron Searle.

• Official Post

URGENT

November 22, 2020

Luke Chapter 21, Jeremiah Chapter 13

While in prayer tonight, I felt to inquire some things of the Lord, and He spoke the following to me.

I asked, When will all the things you have shown and told me and other watchmen come to pass?

He answered, Do not concern yourself with when, but be ready and expectant at all times.

I asked, What about the presidential race and who will be the president?

He answered, Don't worry about it. I will put in office whom I have chosen. Either one will still bring about chaos, martial law, war, and collapse.

I asked, Will I be receiving any more words for the Body?

He answered, I have told them everything by many watchmen, yet they still do not believe. Only action will cause them to repent. Continue to stock/purchase while you can, for soon you will not be able to go out and shop.

I asked, Are Dana Coverstone's dreams from you?

He answered, Yes, Dana does not understand , but My Remnant does. My Remnant uses Dana's dreams as a guide to where you are on the timeline. Prepare for major chaos and war. Much death will occur in the coming days.

I asked, Why the word URGENT? (I have been hearing Him speaking this word to me for the last two weeks.)

He answered, Because things are now beyond a call to warning. Now things are URGENT. Things are now upon you, and the time of warning is past. Those who have heeded will be ready. Those who did not listen and those who mocked and criticized will not be ready and will perish. Many, many will perish because they failed to heed the warnings.

Prepare for the cities are about to burn. My Children will not be ready for what is about to come upon them like a flood. The chaos will happen so fast it will catch many unprepared. They will be in shock, and fear will rule the day. My Remnant will be strong and fearless, for they have been trained for this time.

I asked, What about the transformation?

The Lord answered, You are transformed by My Word. I will give you the strength you need and the words to speak. You will walk in great power because you will have the full infilling of My Spirit, just as the First Church had in the beginning. My Remnant will walk in GREAT FAITH and be a beacon to all those around. You will shine as I did in the garden.

Note: As the Lord was speaking this to me, He showed me a glimpse/flash vision of when He was transfigured before Peter, James, and John. I saw Him radiate with with such unimaginable brightness, just as the bible says in Matthew 17:1-5, Mark 9:2-9, Luke 9:28-36. His countenance was altered, and His face did shine as the sun. His clothes became shining white as the light and glistening. It was so blindingly bright that I saw the disciples cover their eyes and turn their heads away because the light from Jesus was too bright for them to look at.

Amen.

Given by the Lord Jesus Christ

The "TRUTH" doesn't know an expiration date! (-CL) -- I Am that I Am --

Heed me, little ones, your Father calls to you gently. It is time now. Do you understand? Yes, I think you do. Will you come to me?

I Love you tenderly and oh so dearly. Take my hand. Do it right now. This is urgent, ok? -- Christ Michael Aton --

Message: https://christ52.stackstorage.com/s/ivMabM7p8EYJnKQ

• Official Post

JUDGMENT WILL FALL

Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:47 AM PST

ISAIAH 59:1 Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear. 2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. 3 For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness. 4 None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity.

Transcript:

My son, MANY TIMES I HAVE WARNED THESE PEOPLE. MANY TIMES I HAVE SPOKEN TO THIS NATION -- YET NO ONE HEARS ME.

I HAVE SHOUTED THE ALARM THROUGH MY PROPHETS AND THROUGH MY WATCHMEN -- ONLY TO BE CALLED A LIAR.

I HAVE BEEN MOCKED AND SCORNED AND HAVE BECOME AN AFTER-THOUGHT TO MY CHILDREN.

THERE HAS BEEN NO REPENTANCE. THERE HAS BEEN NO HUMBLING OF THE HEART.

THUS SAITH THE LORD -- THE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS HAS BECOME A STENCH IN MY NOSTRILS. THE BLACKNESS OF YOUR HEARTS HAS CREATED A WORLD OF SIN AND INIQUITY.

REPENT!! I HAVE SHOUTED, YET YOU -- MY CHILDREN -- CONTINUE ON IN YOUR SINS AS IF YOU WILL NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

My son, SAY TO THIS PEOPLE -- CAPTIVITY IS ON YOUR DOORSTEP, AND MANY WILL PERISH.

WAR UPON THIS BLOOD-SOAKED LAND WILL BE AS NEVER SEEN BEFORE. MEN WILL KILL FOR PLEASURE BECAUSE I HAVE NOW LIFTED MY HAND OFF THIS NATION.

My son, I SAID I WILL TAKE AWAY EVERYTHING THAT MY CHILDREN PLACE ABOVE ME.

NOW PREPARE FOR DARKNESS -- FOR AS YOUR HEARTS ARE BLACK -- I WILL SEND BLACKER THAN BLACK UPON YOU.

YOU HAVE MOCKED ME FOR THE LAST TIME. NOW YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM IS LORD -- NOT MAN.

MY CHILDREN IN AMERICA -- YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL -- YOU ARE NOT ABOVE CORRECTION -- YOU ARE NOT ABOVE DESTRUCTION.

TO THOSE WHO SAY, "BUT GOD WOULD NOT DO THAT TO US! WE PRAY AND LIVE HOLY LIVES COMPARED TO THOSE WHO LIVE IN THE WORLD!"

THUS SAITH THE LORD, CREATOR OF ALL THINGS -- I AM HOLY -- YOU ARE UNDONE.

YOU WORSHIP WHO YOU WANT AND WHAT YOU WANT -- NOT ME.

YOU CLAIM YOUR KING WILL SAVE THIS NATION.

I SAY --- I WILL PUT IN A KING THAT WILL DO MY WILL, AND AMERICA WILL FALL VERY FAST.

My son, WARN THOSE THAT WILL HEAR -- PREPARE YOUR HEARTS. SOON, CITIES WILL BE REDUCED TO RUBBLE AND REMAIN A BURNING HEAP FOREVER.

THE WARS WILL COME SUDDENLY AND BY SURPRISE -- TAKING MANY LIVES AND CAUSING THE BLOOD TO FILL THE STREETS.

MY CHILDREN -- YOU DRINK THE CUP WHEN YOU COME TOGETHER, BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS? YOU DRINK TO MY ATONING GRACE, BUT YOU ARE FULL OF SIN.

THE CUP THAT YOU WILL NOW DRINK OF WILL BE BITTER AND FULL OF THE SINS OF THIS NATION THAT YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING TO ABOLISH.

MY JUDGMENTS WILL BE SWIFT -- AND NONE WILL MOCK ANY LONGER.

YOU WILL NOT BE GONE -- BUT YOU WILL LEARN TO WALK IN GREAT FAITH AS THOSE BEFORE YOU HAVE.

THINK NOT THAT I DO NOT LOVE YOU -- FOR YOU CANNOT MEASURE MY LOVE. I GAVE YOU -- MY CHILDREN -- EVERYTHING.

My son, TELL MY REMNANT -- THOSE I HAVE CALLED -- TO BE PREPARED FOR WHAT I HAVE CALLED THEM TO DO. MY REMNANT KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND KNOW THE ASSIGNMENTS I HAVE GIVEN THEM.

STAND STRONG, MY CHOSEN, AND STAY IN PRAYER FOR STRENGTH. THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD ARE COMING DOWN, AND ONLY THOSE IN PRAYER AND IN MY WORD WILL STAND.

THINK NOT THAT I ENJOY DESTROYING MANKIND -- IT BREAKS MY HEART -- BUT I CANNOT LOOK UPON AMERICA ANY LONGER, FOR IT IS BLOOD-SOAKED AND WICKED.

JUDGMENT HAS BEEN PRONOUNCED -- AND JUDGMENT WILL FALL.

REPENT NOW! CRY OUT TO MY SON JESUS FOR FORGIVENESS.

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.

SHALOM,
    THE FATHER

• Official Post

DAY OF THE TRUMPET

- November 01, 2020

After spending time in prayer, I began hearing the words of a song coming to me, over and over, and the Lord prompted me to listen to it. The song is called Your Great Name. After I listened and it was over, He then spoke the word to me.

YOUR GREAT NAME - Link to Song: Link to Natalie Grant's Song - Your Great Name

Lost are saved, find their way, at the sound of Your Great Name
    All condemned, feel no shame, at the sound of Your Great Name

Every fear, has no place, at the sound of Your Great Name

The enemy, he has to leave, at the sound of Your Great Name

Jesus, worthy is the lamb that was slain for us, Son of God and man

You are high and lifted up, that all the world will praise Your Great Name

All the weak, find their strength, at the sound of Your Great Name

Hungry souls, receive grace, at the sound of Your Great Name

The fatherless, they find their rest, at the sound of Your Great Name

Sick are healed, and the dead are raised, at the sound of Your Great Name

Jesus, worthy is the lamb that was slain for us, Son of God and man

Oh, Your Great Name

Redeemer, my healer, almighty

My savior, defender, You are my KING

Redeemer, my healer, almighty

My savior, defender, You are my KING
    Jesus, the name of Jesus

You are high and lifted up and all the world will praise Your Great Name

Slain for us, Son of God and man

Your Great Name

Your Great Name

Zephaniah 1:14-18
    14 The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
    15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness. 16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers. 17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the Lord's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

Transcript:

My son, the DAYS OF DISTRESS are now upon this Nation and the world.

Man will RISE UP IN REBELLION to Me and will cause the world to BURN.

BUT I SAY --- I WILL BURN WITH MY FIRE OF INDIGNATION ALL NATIONS WHO HAVE LEFT THE TRUE GOD TO FOLLOW THE FALSE GOD.

I AM BRINGING DESTRUCTION UPON YOU, OH AMERICA, WHOSE PRIDE AND ARROGANCE HAS GONE AGAINST ALL THAT IS HOLY.

THE HATRED THAT YOU HAVE BIRTHED IS NOW MADE MANIFEST THROUGHOUT THE LAND.

BLOOD WILL FLOW AS WATER IN YOUR STREETS, AND THE IRON YOKES YOU HAVE PLACED UPON YOUR NECKS WILL GROW TIGHTER AND HEAVIER.

My son, I WILL PLACE IN OFFICE WHOM I CHOOSE -- HOWEVER, BOTH WILL DO WHAT I WILL, AND I WILL JUDGMENT UPON MYSTERY BABYLON. YOUR DAYS AS A POWER AND NATION ARE FINISHED.

I hear My Children say that I have BLESSED America, and it will RISE again.

BUT HEAR ME NOW --- YOU NATION OF FOOLS --- AMERICA WILL NEVER BE BLESSED, AND IT WILL FALL IN ITS OWN PRIDE AND SIN.

My son, this Nation MOCKS ME and REBELS against My Word. ONLY My Remnant that I HAVE CHOSEN AND MARKED are true. My Children worship the things of this world and the men that rule over them.

KNOW THIS --- A GREATER PESTILENCE IS NOW LOOSED, AND MANY WILL PERISH. THE MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCE WILL NOT KEEP THIS FROM YOU.

I said in My Word that these Last Days will be full of EARTHQUAKES, WARS, PESTILENCE, and DECEPTION.

My son, WAR IS COMING TO AMERICA. Plans have been drawn up and troops placed at the ready. If My Children have NOT HEEDED the warnings of My watchmen, then they will PERISH.

You (Children) say -- "THAT'S NOT MY GOD!! HE WOULD NOT DO THAT!!"

BUT I SAY --- I DESTROYED THE CITIES OF THE PLAIN FOR LESS THAN WHAT AMERICA HAS DONE. I HAVE HELD BACK BECAUSE OF THE PRAYERS OF MY REMNANT --- BUT NO MORE.

MY JUDGMENTS ARE NOW IN MOTION. CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR PROTECTION, BUT BE READY ALWAYS TO STAND BEFORE ME.

My son, tell My Body IT IS I THAT IS BRINGING ABOUT THE DESTRUCTION. I HAVE SAID -- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH -- AND I DO NOT SPEAK IDLY.

PREPARE WHILE YOU CAN, FOR SOON ALL WILL BE CLOSED, AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PREPARE.

THOSE OF YOU WHO MOCK AND SCOFF MY WORDS WILL SEE ME VERY SOON TO ACCOUNT FOR YOUR ACTIONS. I SEE THE HATE IN YOUR HEARTS AS YOU TRY TO DECEIVE OTHERS THAT YOU ARE MINE.

I WILL SAY TO YOU --- DEPART FROM ME, YOU ACCURSED!

My son, continue to SHOUT REPENT, turn from your evil ways. Invite My Son Jesus into your heart. Come to Me all that are heavy burdened, and I will free you.

SAY THANKSGIVING ALWAYS for the extra time I have given you to prepare.

Stay in My Word, stay on your knees, and avoid all situations that will compromise your faith.

I LOVE YOU -- BUT TIME IS UP.

Shalom,

The Father

• Official Post

WHIRLPOOLS

- October 26, 2020

II Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy. 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, dispisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof; from such turn away.

Transcript:

My son, many in My Body are CAUGHT UP in WHIRLPOOLS -- TORRENTS of water SPINNING with such FORCE that one can hardly ever ESCAPE.

I say many in My Body are CAUGHT in SPIRITUAL WHIRLPOOLS -- some so STRONG that many CANNOT ESCAPE.

One such WHIRLPOOL is PRIDE. Those that are CAUGHT in this one very RARELY ESCAPE as they are BLINDED to the fact that they are PROUD. These brothers and sisters THINK they are RIGHT and everyone else is WRONG. This is the BIGGEST WHIRLPOOL, and many are CAUGHT in it.

I said to HUMBLE yourself.

I said TURN the other cheek.

I said GIVE them your coat.

Those CAUGHT in this WHIRLPOOL -- CREATE many little WHIRLPOOLS that ENTRAP others.

My son, the scripture I gave you is a LIST of those WHIRLPOOLS.

Many SPIN and take some of My Body to the very bottom of the VORTEX where they CRY OUT to Me as a last resort. Had My Children NOT gotten CAUGHT UP in the WHIRLPOOL, they would live a life much easier serving Me.

My son, OFFENSE is another BIG WHIRLPOOL that DRAGS many in My Body totally AWAY FROM ME.

OFFENSE IS CAUSED BY PRIDE, and until a person HUMBLES him or herself, the OFFENSE WILL FESTER -- and SIN will be the RESULT.

How do you escape this WHIRLPOOL?? DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE -- HUMBLE YOURSELF AND FORGIVE. I can reach into the WHIRLPOOL and SAVE you.

My Son, I speak of WHIRLPOOLS because in the coming months, MUCH WILL TEST MY BODY. That is why I said to GET YOUR HEART IN ORDER.

MANY WILL OFFEND YOU -- trying to PULL YOU into their WHIRLPOOL, where ANGER and BITTERNESS reign.

Just look around at al l the WHIRLPOOLS --- RACISM -- POLITICAL ANGER -- RIGHT / LEFT -- RED / BLUE -- LIBERAL / CONSERVATIVE.

Even in My Church, I SEE NOTHING BUT WHIRLPOOLS!!

PRIDE -- ALL SIN IS CAUSED BY PRIDE -- THE WHIRLPOOL THAT SPINS OVER EVERY NATION!

My son, tell My Children to REPENT -- GET OUT OF THE WHIRLPOOLS! REPENT -- STOP CAUSING THE WHIRLPOOLS!

LOOK TO ME and find comfort in My Word! I speak to you through My Word!

REPENT -- ASK ME TO GET YOU OUT OF THE WHIRLPOOLS -- I WILL SAVE YOU!

BE NOT CONFORMED TO THIS WORLD -- FOR THIS WORLD IS NOT YOUR HOME!

THERE ARE NO WHIRLPOOLS IN MY KINGDOM -- AND I WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE INTO MY KINGDOM WHO CREATES AND STIRS UP WHIRLPOOLS!

My son, I love all My Children, but the TIME OF THE END is upon you. Will you BE READY for what is coming, or are you BLINDED and CAUGHT UP IN A WHIRLPOOL???

BRACE YOURSELVES --- THINGS ARE GOING TO GET VERY DARK.

WILL YOU LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE OR HIDE IT UNDER A BUSHEL???

I love you very much.

Amen.

Given by the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

• Official Post

ENEMY WITHIN

Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:38 AM PDT

Jeremiah 15:7 And I will fan them with a fan in the gates of the land; I will bereave them of children [take away their children], I will destroy my people, since they return not from their ways. 8 Their widows are increased to me above the sand of the seas: I have brought upon them against the mother of the young men a spoiler at noonday: I have caused him to fall upon it suddenly, and terrors upon the city.

Transcript:

My son, THE ENEMY that has been at the gates is NOW WITHIN AMERICA.

AMERICA --- Your DAYS OF FREEDOM ARE NUMBERED, and you will be IN SHOCK when you see how much the DRAGON OWNS.

The ENEMY will not have to FIGHT for the land -- they were SOLD the land by CORRUPT POLITICIANS and EVIL KINGS.

The DRAGON will also DESTROY THE ECONOMY of America. Corrupt bankers and profiteers have SOLD MUCH to the DRAGON, and when he comes calling -- the COLLAPSE WILL OCCUR.

THIS KING CANNOT STOP THESE EVENTS.

My son, MUCH CHAOS IS AT HAND -- and MY BODY SLEEPS -- IGNORING My watchman, saying his dreams that I gave him are that of a man with an overactive imagination.

I SAY AGAIN --- EMPTY STORE SHELVES ARE COMING. IF YOU HAVE NOT PREPARED WHEN THE TIME WAS GIVEN (7 Weeks Warning to Prepare) -- YOU ARE OUT OF TIME.

My son, MY REMNANT MUST STAND STRONG NOW as things in America will SPIRAL OUT OF CONTROL. MY REMNANT MUST BE SOLID on My Word and ALWAYS in prayer. My children in other parts of the world realize WHEN AMERICA GOES DOWN --- SO WILL THEY.

KNOW THIS --- the FALSE PROPHETS are saying THINGS WILL GO AWAY, and I WILL BLESS the Nation again.

I WILL NOT BLESS ANY NATION --- I WILL BLESS THOSE INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE SOLD OUT TO ME AND HAVE GIVEN UP THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD.

My son, HEAR ME NOW --- I AM COMING VERY SOON -- VERY SOON -- TO GATHER MY REMNANT. I WILL NOT HOLD BACK ANY LONGER --- ALL THINGS MUST COME TO PASS.

THE SHAKING WILL START, AND ALL THE NATION WILL KNOW IT IS I DOING THE SHAKING.

I AM THAT I AM, AND THERE WILL BE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

For many in America have placed many gods OVER ME. AMERICA IS MORE CORRUPT THAN ISRAEL EVER WAS (under Jeroboam), and NOW MY JUDGMENT IS HERE.

REPENT NOW! you lazy sluggards, for now IT IS TIME TO SEE ME.

REPENT NOW! and turn from your IDOLS of gold and silver and COME TO ME.

REPENT NOW! and ask My Son Jesus to CLEANSE YOU OF SIN.

COME before My Throne and bow before Me, and I will nourish you with LIVING WATERS.

My son, THE ENEMY IS HERE --- PREPARE TO STAND IN THESE LAST DAYS.

MANY WILL FIGHT -- TO NO AVAIL -- FOR CAPTIVITY IS WHAT IS COMING.

STAY ON YOUR FACE BEFORE ME.

STAY IN MY WORD.

STAND ON THE ROCK --- MY SON JESUS.

I LOVE YOU ALL, MY CHILDREN, BUT SIN HAS NOW RUN ITS COURSE --- AND DEATH FOLLOWS.

SHALOM,

THE FATHER

• This threads contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.