Beirut Lebanon ... what happened there?

• Official Post

RT News UNCENSORED (real-time mirror)
    Deadliest Voyage Yet: 71 Dead as Migrant Boat Sinks Twenty others are in hospital as relatives fearing the worst are gathering at the border crossing of…
    t.me

[ Album ]

Deadliest Voyage Yet: 71 Dead as Migrant Boat Sinks

Twenty others are in hospital as relatives fearing the worst are gathering at the border crossing of Lebanon and Syria as the Europe-bound vessel sank off the Syrian coast after departing from Lebanon. (Lebanese Transport Ministry)

The tragedy comes amid a spate of crossings as Lebanon suffers financial collapse and poverty rockets to 6.5m people.

Migrants are boarding rickety, cramped boats to cross into Europe, and the Cypriot Joint Rescue Coordination Center have reported rescuing two other vessels carrying a total of 477 passengers this week.

👉 @RTnews_unc Uncensored **RT**

• Official Post

President Macron’s bad play in Lebanon

by Thierry Meyssan

Playing Deus ex machina, President Macron came to distribute the good and bad points to the Lebanese leaders. Sure of his superiority, he said he was ashamed of the behavior of this political class. But all this is just a bad play. Underhandedly, he is trying to destroy the Resistance and to transform the country into a tax haven.

Reacting to the explosion of the port of Beirut on August 4, 2020, the Lebanese people and the international press saw it as an accident due to the corruption of the port authorities. For our part, after analyzing the first clues, we immediately questioned the thesis of the accident and favored that of the attack. French President Emmanuel Macron was urgently on his way to Lebanon to save the country. Two days later, we broadcast on a Syrian television station, Sama, the hypothesis of the continuation of the operation to implement Resolution 1559.

The hypothesis of resolution 1559

What is it all about? The 2004 Franco-US resolution was drafted on the instructions of US President George W. Bush, based on a text written by then Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri with the help of French President Jacques Chirac. It aimed to have the objectives formulated by US Secretary of State Colin Powell recognized by the United Nations Security Council:

- to drive out the Syrian peace force resulting from the Taif Agreemen [1] ;

- to put an end to the Lebanese Resistance to imperialism;

- prevent the re-election of Lebanese President Emile Lahoud.

However, on February 14, 2005, Rafik Hariri, who was no longer Prime Minister and had just been reconciled with Hezbollah, was assassinated in a mega-attack in which Lebanese President Emile Lahoud and his Syrian counterpart, Bashar el-Assad, were accused of being the instigators. The Syrian peace force withdrew and President Lahoud renounced his candidacy.

Read more https://www.voltairenet.org/article210897.html

• Official Post

This is closer Mia and aligns with something Esu told me.. since its not nuclear. He said it was a weapons dump under there...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c…losives-storage-facility/

the red is lithium...

• I do not know, whether in the end Israel did it

And if in the end Israel did it, then maybe it was on a mission of light, it could also be, it happened in Syria a few times too

They may have eliminated some of the cable there, so I call it the Light People did this job

What's more interesting, they found tunnels under the explosion there

There are videos that see a tunnel there, if that's true of course

Which led to more tunnels and more tunnels

They may have wanted to eliminate the smuggling of refugee children from Syria:!:

So it could really be that this is the work of the people of light and not necessarily the evil Israel:evil:

KD.....What do our friends above say about it ?, is there anything new from their side?:?:

my first job....I AM a Serial fresh stinging nettles hugging 8| ....In the winter you will see me picking herbs in the kibbutz

I invented a smoothie in honor of CM and his universe.....4 ripe bananas, a mJehol date and 2 or 3 cups fresh stinging nettles

my second job.....This is my mission in the world and life....Trying to connect people to the real truth and light, for almost 40 years.....And it usually doesn't work, they don't want to connect with the real truth ,and make a real change

<3 <3 <3 Mia

• This threads contains 20 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!