Masks vs Visors.

• Official Post

Disclose.tv
    NEW - Peer-reviewed study covering 35 European countries indicates that "countries with high levels of mask compliance did not perform better than those with…
    t.me

Disclose.tv, [07/05/2022 13:14]

NEW - Peer-reviewed study covering 35 European countries indicates that "countries with high levels of mask compliance did not perform better than those with low mask usage."

"Moreover, the moderate positive correlation between mask usage and deaths in Western Europe also suggests that the universal use of masks may have had harmful unintended consequences."

Correlation Between Mask Compliance and COVID-19 Outcomes in Europe
    Masking was the single most common non-pharmaceutical intervention in the course of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. Most countries have…
    www.cureus.com

• This is already happening in Israel
    Those who have been vaccinated are allowed to do everything
    With us most people are already vaccinated .... I think it stands at 4 or 5 million people
    Now they are going to vaccinate the children

Israel is the world laboratory for human experimentation
    First the children are vaccinated in Israel and after that the whole world will vaccinate the children ...... as it was with the adults

I tend to think that Israel has the most robots or mentally undeveloped or young entities

There is no hope for Israel .... everyone is stupid here

Most of our people believe in corona, masks and nonsense ;(

There is no hope for Israel .... everyone is stupid here :cursing:

• Here’s a link to a short video with Dr. Ted Noel showing how funny it looks trying out all the common masks with a vape. Inhaling first, then putting the mask over his mouth and nose and exhaling. The viewer gets to cackle in laughter as each mask is proven to be ridiculously inefficient. So we get to SEE just how poorly the masks are not doing anything to protect anybody around you when you’re wearing a mask.

Masks Don't Work - Dr. Ted Noel

https://www.brighteon.com/3391…9a-431a-9dc0-6e552fda21a9

• This threads contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.