The Battle for the Liberation of the Planet/La Batalla por la Liberación del Planeta

• My youngling is my entire world. There is no power available to man or beast that could shield someone

from me if he was harmed, or worse.

Remember why we fight.

Save the Children.

All of the Children.

Every. Last. One.

👉 RealSGAnon (https://t.me/QNEWSPATRlOT)

“The future world order is being formed before our eyes. And in this world order, we must listen to everyone, take into account every point of view, every nation, society, culture, every system of worldviews, ideas and religious beliefs, without imposing a single truth on anyone, and only on this basis, understanding our responsibility for the fate of our peoples and the planet, to build a symphony of human civilization.”

Vladimir Putin

• Twitter Files Release…

ELON AND TRUMP MUS

Twitter Files Release... - The Marshall Report
    I was sure a few were keeping score, like I was, but just in case you wondered....
    diannemarshallreport.com

“The future world order is being formed before our eyes. And in this world order, we must listen to everyone, take into account every point of view, every nation, society, culture, every system of worldviews, ideas and religious beliefs, without imposing a single truth on anyone, and only on this basis, understanding our responsibility for the fate of our peoples and the planet, to build a symphony of human civilization.”

Vladimir Putin

• Twitter: TRUTH Bombs Away...!

Twitter: TRUTH Bombs Away...!
    President Trump posted about the Twitter evidence that is emerging of Big Tech collusion in election fraud. BOOM. Actor James Woods acknowle...
    stargatenewsletter.blogspot.com

Vladimir Putin

• 1c3fb8ecc22456a24348a.png?w=600&ssl=1

Vladimir Putin

• “The future world order is being formed before our eyes. And in this world order, we must listen to everyone, take into account every point of view, every nation, society, culture, every system of worldviews, ideas and religious beliefs, without imposing a single truth on anyone, and only on this basis, understanding our responsibility for the fate of our peoples and the planet, to build a symphony of human civilization.”

Vladimir Putin

• Thank you Elidas, great idea to make them bigger!!! ;) <3

Vladimir Putin

• This threads contains 687 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!