Big Pharma

• I have researched (literature-wise and phone conversations with leading vaccine reaction experts) the dangers of vaccines for about 25 years. If there is ever any way I can contribute to this topic, please do not hesitate to ask! One bit of info I can share is from a personal note: My dad worked in Africa with Emperor Haile Selassie back in the 70's, as the Emperor wanted coins commissioned and my Dad had the resources in Switzerland to get the project completed. While over there (Africa), he was told to get the smallpox vaccine asap. While in the clinic waiting for the doc to enter to give him the jab, a Naval officer entered his room and told him under no circumstances was he to get the vaccine because it was laced with HIV. True story.

CoffeeDoom, In US, kids must have enough shots to attend school. What do you think about this? I hope there is a way to take HIV or cancer out of their body when president Trump come back out?

MaiHoa - I was born and raised in Oklahoma. It is a myth that children must have vaccinations to attend schools. There are several States that have exemptions that can be signed by the parents and given to the schools. The schools MUST accept the exemptions, even though they will fight the parents tooth and nail, even lie about having to accept the exemption form. The States that do have exemptions can range from Religious, Medical or Philosophical. Oklahoma has all three. I homeschooled our Daughter even though we have the exemptions, as I know how destructive and brainwashing the public school systems have become - directly due to the CCP, NEA and the University Teaching Schools who take their directives from the CCP led NEA.

Our Daughter has never been vaccinated - EVER. I was horrified less than 24 hours after she had been born for a nurse to request my signature on a piece of paper approving her to receive a Hep B vaccine. ?????? I thought WHY does a baby need a Hep B vaccine? I was not a prostitute, IV drug user, Alaskan Native, etc. I refused. I called a DO friend of the Family in Dallas and he told me under no circumstance was I to allow anyone to vaccinate our Daughter until he had a chance to talk with me. Long story short, after 2 other nurses and 2 DR's attempted to force me to sign the release paper, I told the last Dr., "If anyone else enters my room attempting to coerce me in to signing that release form, or my Daughter receives ANY vaccine, I will sue every nurse and doctor who attempted coerce and the entire hospital".

Not only is our Daughter extremely healthy (only one antibiotic in her entire life), she has not been brainwashed by the CCP controlled public school system, has a correct and healthy knowledge of our Constitution, USA history and World history, has written several books, is an extremely talented musician and owns her own business.

It has been quite awesome to see the number of parents across this Nation realize that the public school system/teachers are worthless as a whole, realizing how corrupt the NEA and public schools truly are, how much the PSS has brainwashed generations of children the CCP way and are removing their children from the brainwashing camps by the thousands. It is past time We the People take back our Children's lives and educations.

I hope knowing there are exemptions will help people on this forum and elsewhere take control back from the corrupted PSS/teachers. Teachers and PSS do NOT deserve the fake pedestal they have been elevated upon. They are part of the problem. They do NOT have the authority to give medical advise, including not only vaccinations, but telling you your child has ADD/ADHD and needs medication JUST so they can have a room full of medicated zombie children that are quiet, requiring less from those "teaching" them. It is a farce.

• Anyone interested in seeing SOME of the reported severe reactions and deaths of the covid vax can download the 2021 CVS files: VAERS data file, VAERS symptoms file and the VAERS vaccine files - 3 of them. Then compare the lines and columns. You can also see the various reactions and deaths from other vaccines from previous years here as well. Keep in mind a very low percentage of reactions get reported to the VAERS system. It seems when I forst asked about the percentage of reports years ago, I was told a mere 10% was reported to the system - I cannot speak of the percentage currently:

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/datasets.html?

The link is not working anymore. Do you have any other links?

The link still works, I tried it just now. Maybe it's just a matter of the Internet connection being very slow everywhere these days....not just in the USA, if that's where you reside.

Keep trying ;):)

• Anyone interested in seeing SOME of the reported severe reactions and deaths of the covid vax can download the 2021 CVS files: VAERS data file, VAERS symptoms file and the VAERS vaccine files - 3 of them. Then compare the lines and columns. You can also see the various reactions and deaths from other vaccines from previous years here as well. Keep in mind a very low percentage of reactions get reported to the VAERS system. It seems when I forst asked about the percentage of reports years ago, I was told a mere 10% was reported to the system - I cannot speak of the percentage currently:

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/datasets.html?

The link is not working anymore. Do you have any other links?

• I have researched (literature-wise and phone conversations with leading vaccine reaction experts) the dangers of vaccines for about 25 years. If there is ever any way I can contribute to this topic, please do not hesitate to ask! One bit of info I can share is from a personal note: My dad worked in Africa with Emperor Haile Selassie back in the 70's, as the Emperor wanted coins commissioned and my Dad had the resources in Switzerland to get the project completed. While over there (Africa), he was told to get the smallpox vaccine asap. While in the clinic waiting for the doc to enter to give him the jab, a Naval officer entered his room and told him under no circumstances was he to get the vaccine because it was laced with HIV. True story.

CoffeeDoom, In US, kids must have enough shots to attend school. What do you think about this? I hope there is a way to take HIV or cancer out of their body when president Trump come back out?

• This threads contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!