Target Messages

• well I can say that the last time we were informed on this issue, we were told that Aton & company had decided that there would be less damage to the earth if after stopping the rotation of the earth, the planet were to be rotated in the same direction as it currently rotates. and less damage was the desire at the time. it looks like they want less fear, less planetary damage and a faster return to planetary habitability.

ie yes you are correct.

That would mean then also that the sun does not rise, as said at the beginning, with a reversal in the west, but it remains as before that the sun rises in the east.

• well I can say that the last time we were informed on this issue, we were told that Aton & company had decided that there would be less damage to the earth if after stopping the rotation of the earth, the planet were to be rotated in the same direction as it currently rotates. and less damage was the desire at the time. it looks like they want less fear, less planetary damage and a faster return to planetary habitability.

• Thanks Kan Daek, could you conform there will be a 'stop- start reversal' as opposed to a reversal

of direction or have I got that wrong ? :)

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Atlantis World War Pole Shift | The Terrifying Predictions of Edgar Cayce

• This threads contains 36 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.