Target Messages

• Official Post

Things are going to change very very rapidly now.. it is time to be fully prepared...... remember that internet will be down for a period and prepare accordingly... Please look at what you need on the internet and how those plastic cards work..... :!:

Remember also that you must serve and help others and be role models.. <3

• Official Post

To all those who read this.. I AM monjoronson the Magisterial Avonal Son. I advise all who follow AbundantHope to ready yourselves for a short period of probable extreme discomfort. It is urgent. It includes not only food and water but PERHAPS a short period without Electricity in some places and a lack of public communications. This is NOT the internet blackout that has been suggested and will be much shorter but intense..

KD.. this was given today april 10. Ignore the posting date on the front site..

I was asked today since this had passed from the top to redate it to May 31.. I did until june something.. because of how the dating works.. personal requested from MONJO

• Official Post

Just read one of Leonettes 2017 and 2015 messages. I am wondering where the channelers from Abundant Hope are? Our lovely Rosie is here of course.. But I miss Shellee Kim, Ben and the others? Have a great day or evening!

Ben is active .. just hasn't been given a message for a bit over a year... I think when Ben posts its probably on 8*... the private forum.. I fired shellee Kim... and some others.. not to be covered here today.. its over.. but there was failure and game playing and ripping readers off ...

Rosie is the one being used most to channel right now... I only do once in a while... Its time to go within and I remember when I came home from Seoul Korea .. on our public forum then people were encouraged thru me by Mantustia to spend 6 weeks or something like that to connect to their angels and such... ONES have to begin to do the work of that.. it is important to find the quiet and going within... for we are not that needed.. it is the ONES that must work on it. <3

• Just read one of Leonettes 2017 and 2015 messages. I am wondering where the channelers from Abundant Hope are? Our lovely Rosie is here of course.. But I miss Shellee Kim, Ben and the others? Have a great day or evening!

• War is not good, it will only take lives and will make the people suffer. I am hoping everything can be change thru natural things. It is better that way.

• This threads contains 15 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!