Other Spiritual Pieces -- Les Visible

• Jul 31, 2021 - "It's Nature's Way of Helping Us Out by Remembering Which Way we Came In." spacer.gif

I sincerely wish for it all to work out for everyone. This I KNOW cannot happen. Go the way of Heaven and Heaven WILL BE with you. As Lao Tzu said, though Heaven prefers no man, the wise man prefers Heaven." Wherever you are being LED TO is where you will arrive at. The destination varies widely depending on who is doing the leading. It is IN YOUR HANDS to secure sanctuary if you choose. This may not include saving your life, but your life is far less important than you think. You pop in and out of existence for eternity, until you are able to opt-out of popping in. Les Visible

The "TRUTH" doesn't know an expiration date! (-CL) -- I Am that I Am --

Heed me, little ones, your Father calls to you gently. It is time now. Do you understand? Yes, I think you do. Will you come to me?

I Love you tenderly and oh so dearly. Take my hand. Do it right now. This is urgent, ok? -- Christ Michael Aton --

Message: https://christ52.stackstorage.com/s/ivMabM7p8EYJnKQ

• Jul 30, 2021 - "The Sun Shines. The Moon Reflects, and Between Them, ALL that We See is Brought Forth." spacer.gif

We are not as faithful to the format these days, abiding by what it says on the masthead, concerning what the particular blog is all about. Now and then it happens (grin). More and more as the days go by, I only want to talk about God, and most of the thinking or writing that I do about any of it here, is to look for trends and patterns in life, and then use them as a launching pad to talk about God. Nothing else that I do talk about is important. It's like adding color and animation to a project. The bells and whistles see to it that the post is not boring (I hope). We'll leave off with all that creating a narrative and go directly to God in this posting. Les Visible

Heed me, little ones, your Father calls to you gently. It is time now. Do you understand? Yes, I think you do. Will you come to me?

I Love you tenderly and oh so dearly. Take my hand. Do it right now. This is urgent, ok? -- Christ Michael Aton --

• Jul 29, 2021 - "The Billions March in Slavery to their Appetites, and Then They are Gone. STOP WANTING!" spacer.gif

You have to become tired of The World because The World will NEVER tire of you. It is the relentless disappointments of material life that eventually spur one to look within. It can take a while before that fully kicks in, depending on how many books you have to read, how many religions you have to join, how many arguments you have to have; with others and with yourself. At some point, and that remains a mystery until it is arrived at, you realize that you can find out nothing of lasting importance until you look within, where the object of your restless quest is ALWAYS resident. Les Visible

• Jul 28, 2021 - "The Mark of the Beast is Written into the Fabric of their Being. Otherwise, So Is The Mark of Heaven." spacer.gif

Wrathful deities and demons are how the force expresses itself at that level. It is the same with angels. You communicate with that which is relevant to your level of awareness. It seems imperative for all to raise their level of awareness, so as to be able to take advantage of the incredible bounty of Heaven. Heaven is a cornucopia of blessings flowing endlessly. One must be in tune with Heaven to be able to profit from this. Les Visible

• Jul 27, 2021 - "The Armageddon Train is Huffing and Puffing its Way to The Killing Fields." spacer.gif

ANYTHING you might want to possess, to become, or whathaveyou, is only a matter of focus and patience. You WILL get to do or be that. There is no certainty that you will enjoy it, however. All but one road leads to loss and disappointment. The point of the disappointment is to inspire you to take the high road. Most don't. They are not only gluttons of many a stripe. They are also gluttons for punishment as well. It's not that difficult to understand... you ONLY have to know the difference between temporary and eternal to get out of jail free. "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." Les Visible

• Jul 24, 2021 - "We are All Food. Everything is Food for Something, or Fuel for Something." spacer.gif

Day by day I watch the world's procession into madness. I can LITERALLY see it happening at varying distances, thanks to modern technology. It sure looks like a big test to me. It looks like a great opportunity to see what you are made of, though most would not look at this challenge as being all that inviting. Life IS. It's a fact. It's a fact that you appear here and that you disappear. Where do you come from and where do you go? The World is a bus station, a train station, an airport, define it as you please. It is a period of residence on THIS PLANE, and how you comport yourselves is what punches your ticket to the next port of call. Les Visible

• This threads contains 72 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!