Can Ask Jesus about This

• Official Post

your 3rd eye is not opened and cannot be paid for.. it is opened when you are ready as deemed by your guardian angel..

mmmmh I Think even the Angels do not know me very well in this situation. and How Badly i need the 3rd eye to open. Beings are not perfect! and will make misjudgement! Or maybe they are just starting to Realize my strong determination intent i put out there! and will consider helping me Open them. But i also hear people can Open them with magic and Youtube sound hz. for 3rd eye opening. i do feel some tingling listening to these Youtube sound frequency for 3rd eye.

There is no magic in the creation Annabelle :)

• Annabelle I am going to give some STRONG advice on this.. because if you are too anxious about it.. a dark shit may give you crap.. this happened.. not on 3rd eye necessary but the over anxious ones of ours who got themselves possessed and taken out of service. DO NOT RUSH.

Oh im not like that! i may sound anxious but not really. Alot of people misjudge me. and im not so weak as to be possessed like that. or going the wrong path. By dark shit u mean demons right. I think Demons know my strength and i have my Angels.

• your 3rd eye is not opened and cannot be paid for.. it is opened when you are ready as deemed by your guardian angel..

mmmmh I Think even the Angels do not know me very well in this situation. and How Badly i need the 3rd eye to open. Beings are not perfect! and will make misjudgement! Or maybe they are just starting to Realize my strong determination intent i put out there! and will consider helping me Open them. But i also hear people can Open them with magic and Youtube sound hz. for 3rd eye opening. i do feel some tingling listening to these Youtube sound frequency for 3rd eye.

• Official Post

Annabelle I am going to give some STRONG advice on this.. because if you are too anxious about it.. a dark shit may give you crap.. this happened.. not on 3rd eye necessary but the over anxious ones of ours who got themselves possessed and taken out of service. DO NOT RUSH.

• Official Post

im on a long off-course journey to pay people to help me open my third eye. and do magic to help my 3rd eye open. but still no good. I need third eye open at this point in my Life.

You're just throwing away your time, energy and money. And your money is filling the pockets of those "peddlers" of illusions.

:lmao: glp laugh. I think so too. but if there's a small chance that it's legit. i will take it! everything helps. i can find no other way! I Believe in this witches magician magics.

Well, good luck then. ;);)

• This threads contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!