Current Energy

• Official Post

Very tiring. I find myself feeling drained. Seeing people becoming angered for no reason.

The energies bringing change is the reason in many cases from the anger.. beings spiritual pressure from above.. I am having a somewhat sort of angry pressure feeling today.. maybe the war in Israel today might be a reason.

Christ Jesus said when he walked this earth...

LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.<3

• Incoming energies are very strong.

All last week I was sleeping very badly and during the day exhausted.

Also when there is a full moon it seems that the intensity of the energy doubles.

A lot of pressure in the head too.

“The future world order is being formed before our eyes. And in this world order, we must listen to everyone, take into account every point of view, every nation, society, culture, every system of worldviews, ideas and religious beliefs, without imposing a single truth on anyone, and only on this basis, understanding our responsibility for the fate of our peoples and the planet, to build a symphony of human civilization.”

Vladimir Putin

• Head feels like there is a lot of pressure, ears stopped up in a sense, ringing, teeth hurt, feels drained. Some people around me cannot understand.

• Super tired, I can sleep the whole time. Am very stiff as well, but that might be because my food does not have enough nutrition at the moment. Feel like eating fries the whole time. With mayonaise..

• This threads contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.