INTERNET REGULATIONS & RESTRICTIONS!

• Being a "white hat", I'm surprised that Alex Jones is still alive ..

• well there you go. I try to stay neutral, but over the years I have definitely been impressed by tucker carlson, trump, alex jones, joe rogan. what impressed me about alex jones was how good he was at creating the image he wanted to create. he's completely immune to attack on stage as far as i can tell . he's super smart and he always has a good comeback. sometimes he goes on a bit of a rant and I get bored. but I agree that he is waking people up , big time.

• Indeed Alex is special...thanks for sharing that story dear KD...awesome!

It was 2003 when I was living in San Antonio, TX, and went to Austin to meet a professor at the University of Texas...we went out of the Campus to have lunch at a Food Truck when I saw many people walking kind of following a guy. Then I asked the professor: "Who is he?" He told me: "You do not know him? That´s Alex Jones, he has a very famous radio show"

He was already some kind of celebrity in Austin, TX.

WOW...time flies...that was 20 years ago and still following Alex Jones INFOWARS. IMO, he has been the person who has EDUCATED US MORE here in the Western Hemisphere. He is a TRUE MIND OPENER!

Alex + Elon + Tucker will be EXPLOSIVE! Looking forward to a Great Full-Of-Chaos 2024!

• I Like Alex Jones. He's fun.

• Official Post

I got to spend 3 days with Alex Jones in LA and the professor Steven??? From Brigham Young University on 911. It was outstanding. I helped Alex set up chairs the night before and had time with him..the professor and others who were there .including the 2 young men who made good 911 films. I sent time in the bar that LSO HAD FOOD. I SAT AT The TABLE WITH ALEX...WE TALKED. HE CRIED REAL TEARS BECAUSE DARK SHITS HAD A RETIRED MILITARY MAN THERE PLAYING GOOD GUY WHO WAS ANYTHING BIT. ALEX WAS NOT AVLE TO PREVENT THAT.

ALEX HAD A GOLDEN AURA AROUND HIM AND I WILL NEVER EVER SHIT ON him. He is a high ranking man of the Father incarnate. I don't see golden auras often. HE IS AN AUTHENTIC WARRIOR. YOU SEE I KNOW..

The MILITARY MAN VISITED Denver 911NGROUP LATER. AND I COULD NOT CONVINCE THE Denver GROUP HE WAS EVIL. I LEFT IN TEARS AS THEY Happily GAVE HIM THEIR NAMES ETC. AND I had to leave

And separate for my own safety from THAT GROUP. Colorado 911 becaME CORRUPT AS ITS LEADER WAS DARK SHIT AND I SAW IT.

• This threads contains 52 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.