Federation of Light

• 25th February | Blossom Goodchild

Hello there, once again. To be honest, I see little point in covering the same ground over and over regarding what may or may not take place. We either Trust what you say and carry on regardless, or we don’t, and still carry on regardless. The point Being … WE CARRY ON! We have the choice to do that with great aplomb, or, to wallow in all the negativity that we are bombarded with on a continual basis. Correct?

Welcome, Blossom, and to Each One joining us in these conversations, that bring Joy to the Soul and upliftment therefore, to your Planet.

Correct, indeed, Blossom. Even on the days when enthusiasm to do so is waning, deep within you KNOW, you can FEEL that the YOU that YOU ARE can rise above all the propaganda and lies.

The YOU THAT YOU ARE, KNOWS BETTER than to fall … for/into … the system designed to keep you under par … the system designed to bring your natural state which IS JOY … into a place of sadness and despair.

Yet, You … Each One, through perseverance, have rediscovered the POWER OF LOVE-LIGHT that allows you to reach beyond that.

You are NOW AWARE of what is taking place, and within this awareness, you are able to let your spirit soar, no matter what is being presented.

We understand the tug of war within the Heart and mind when such things persistently challenge you. Yet, it takes nothing more than the Mantra to bring you back into alignment

I AM THE LIGHT.

I AM THE LOVE.

I AM THE TRUTH.

I AM.

THE POWER OF THIS CODE ASSISTS YOU IN DISPERSING THE NEGATIVE AND REPLACING WITH THE POSITIVE.

IT SURGES YOUR BEING WITH LIGHT.

IT REINFORCES WHO YOU ARE.

I have spoken with friends lately about our agreement. Our volunteering and being chosen to be here at this time. If it wasn’t going to work out … if it was that the dark was to win, then we wouldn’t have agreed to come … there would be no point, surely? So, the fact you saying THE LIGHT HAS WON, I feel is correct. We just have to hang on to that KNOWING and see it through.

Yes, Blossom. With each passing day, you can walk with your head held High, in the KNOWING that you are making a difference … by KNOWING this. Not by hoping … BY KNOWING.

There seems to be a connection problem … I’ve been waiting a few minutes and nothing coming through. Is it me? Wanting something different from the norm?

No, we are still here, Blossom.

Why am I suddenly overheating?

NEW ENERGY.

Yours?

Yes. Yet, Higher.

In what way?

HIGHER, therefore … STRONGER.

How does that affect our conversation?

Because your Being-ness is having to adjust to the Frequencies.

I thought something odd was happening, as it wasn’t flowing so well. Are we sorted? Am I adjusted?

You are. And there shall be a ‘shift’ felt by those involved in this conversation, also.

It is for one to understand, that one may not always ‘recognize’ the unseen. One may not always understand the feeling of the unseen. Therefore, it is best to breathe deeply for a few minutes to reassemble that which may have been jolted out of position, as these new Higher Energies take place.

KNOW that the experiences you may be having of late MAY FEEL uncomfortable, yet, that is only because the upgrades need to align and settle into your Beings.

I don’t suppose you can explain where that energy comes from. I just answered that myself … Source? Right?

Indeed. Yet, you would like to know more about the how?

Yes, please.

YOU ARE … ALL IS … ENERGY.

We are all in agreement with that. Your own particular Frequency of self is regulated by the wants, needs, and desires of that individual. These wants, needs, and desires, depending on what they are and what they are wanted for … carry within them … the thought of them … a Frequency … that resonates within the entirety of the self.

Therefore, each Frequency of thought coming from one individual is different from another.

It is the self … connected to Source that changes the Frequency of self … depending on how one chooses to conduct the Heart, mind, and soul.

Yet, didn’t you just say Higher frequencies were coming in from Source and also, in the past, you have said that we are affected by the Higher frequencies ‘coming in’ now?

Also, correct, Blossom. How one chooses to accept these Frequencies, is also, an individual’s choice. Each One WILL be affected to some degree, yet, the decisions made as to how beneficial these upgrades are … depends on how one chooses to make use of them.

What if one doesn’t know they have received them?

You see, Blossom, you are surmising that you have to be told about them in order to accept them and know it as a fact. What if there was no ‘Us’ … no channels at all from elsewhere, telling you these things, do you think you, therefore, would not know of them?

Well, yes, we would, because we would feel the difference in ourselves.

Exactly …

Can you explain a little more? How are we supposed to make use of them?

By Being … By accepting self … By recognizing the changes within the self.

There is not one that can say they have not changed and accepted more of the self in these last years. Not one.

These changes may seem subtle as they are occurring, some hardly recognizable, until a certain situation occurs and one finds themselves dealing with it in a way they would not have been Strong enough to do so before.

THESE ARE THE HIGHER ENERGIES THAT HAVE COME IN AND YOU HAVE ALLOWED THEM TO WORK WITH YOU … TO RISE UP TO MEET THEM … AND TOGETHER … THE LIGHT THAT YOU ARE … SHINES EVER BRIGHTER.

When you KNOW …

WHEN YOU TRULY KNOW THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR … for all is in Divine order … then you change the Vibration, not only of yourself, yet, of all that is around you.

Yet, there is so much that is thrown at you on a daily basis designed to fill you with fear.

It is your reaction to such interference of the Divinity within, that allows you to ‘sink or swim’, as your saying go.

IF YOU REFUSE … WHOLEHEARTEDLY AND WITHOUT QUESTION … TO BE PULLED UNDER … BY ANYTHING … ANYTHING AT ALL … YOU WILL INSTANTLY INCREASE YOUR VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCY … JUST BY THAT REFUSAL … ON MANY LEVELS.

There is a KNOWING … a Strength inside of you, that you MUST become friends with … Best friends.

When you find it … not just the door to it … never again shall you question whether or not the Light has actually won.

It is for you to fully KNOW IT HAS.

It is difficult to put into words …

Many of you are now at the door … you have come this far and have found the door … very few have found the key to open it.

Because we are too busy looking for it … when actually, there isn’t one!

Go to the top of the class, Blossom. There is no key

Yet … to wind you up … you have spoken of the key to the door before.

Yet, you were not of the position for us to say that the key to the door, is knowing there is no key.

So … what? We just give it a nudge and it will open by itself?

You can only do that when you … as you … are fully prepared to go inside.

Not sure what you mean.

When you can say in TRUTH AND KNOWING on a level as never before …

I AM THE LIGHT.

I AM THE LOVE.

I AM THE TRUTH.

I AM.

Yet, we can only know as much as we know … we cannot know more … if we don’t yet know it. So, how do we get to that place of complete preparedness? Please don’t say ‘by KNOWING.’

We must. For, that is the answer to your question.

Is it not, Blossom, that you have said that you now KNOW more of what we mean by KNOWING?

Yes.

Then the preparation, whilst outside the door, is simply coming to a place within yourself of KNOWING MORE OF THAT KNOWING.

That knowing is a FEELING, right?

Correct.

AS EACH ONE OF YOU KNOW YOURSELVES TO BE LOVE … UNDERSTAND YOURSELVES TO BE LOVE … THE MORE OF THIS YOU KNOW … THE MORE OF YOURSELVES YOU GET TO KNOW.

AND IN ONE GIVEN MOMENT OF GLORY … YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOU KNOW ENOUGH OF WHO YOU ARE … AND THE DOOR WILL OPEN UNTO YOU.

ONCE YOU HAVE STEPPED IN … THE GAME CHANGES.

You are to leave it there for today, I just got that. I look forward to knowing so much more of who I am … the thought is very exciting. In Gratitude. In Loving Service. I AM.

• https://www.blossomgoodchild.com/18th-february-2

Hello! How are you diddling? (A colloquial expression that you may not be familiar with.) Oh dear, I thought I’d best google it and it means to wander around aimlessly, I just discovered. I was just meaning ‘How’s it going for you?’

Welcome, Blossom … Welcome to All. Thank you. In that case, we are diddling well. We are aware that many are not diddling so well. Due to a number of factors. There is a general air of fatigue at times, followed by one being ready to ‘Get up and at ‘em’ … we believe you say. You see, Blossom, we are able to access your vocabulary, as well as use words that you yourself are unfamiliar with and do not use.

Yep. Often, I know of a word you are using yet, have to check its meaning and always, always it fits perfectly in the sentence.

The fatigue can partly be blamed on that which is being sprayed into your air and that which is within your food substances, water, etc. In fact, most things that you deal with on an everyday basis are, as most of you know, designed to dumb you down in so many ways.

Add this to the uncertainty of what lies ahead and therefore, creating unrest within, it is not surprising that many feel as they do.

Personally, I am doing well. I guess what gets me the most, if I allow it, is the absolute madness that is taking place all over the planet in so many forms, and those creating that madness get away with it because they know that the majority of folk, simply have no idea what they are doing … and therefore, allow it to be. Sometimes, I think the only way to stop it all is for every single soul to ‘Put down tools’ … go out in the street and say NO MORE. I know I too, have said this all before.

Many are willing and are carrying this out Blossom, as you know. Yet, although there is great admiration for those sticking up for their rights, it may be causing a stir, yet, not enough to do the trick.

However, we KNOW that there is a Divine Plan underway … and it has taken all this ‘madness’ in its stride and we tell you this …

IT WILL END.

IT WILL STOP.

ALL THAT IS CURRENTLY DISPLAYED WILL BE REVEALED FOR WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS!

Think of it all as part of The Plan and when All, and we mean ‘All’ is in place, the amber light will turn to green.

Yet, it seems that those of lesser Light, far lesser Light, continue to display madness and are getting away with it. Again, for us down here, we wonder just how much longer they can get away with it whilst we, it seems, become more and more weary as we wait.

Yet, KNOW THIS, Blossom and All. ‘They’ are not getting away with it. Their end days are playing out and this they know.

Then how come it appears that they are?

A level is to be reached of much that is ‘looking this way’ … in order for the Truth to come out in fullness.

Mm! Question … how best to word it. You say the Light has won … does the dark know this?

Yes.

So, I don’t quite understand why that which is looking like the opposite, i.e. the lesser Light is in control… still continues.

You will in time.

Yet, they still continue to be getting away with murder. Literally, and metaphorically. It is not easy for us ground crew to always ‘sit back, shining our Light’, knowing that these atrocities continue … and also, be privy to what is being said that lies ahead for us. So much is fearmongering, I know, yet, the more this takes place, the more fear is created by those who are unaware. Sometimes, for me and many, when we hear what is going on, on so many dark levels, it is like we are living on different Planets.

Not different Planets, Blossom, yet, certainly, different Vibrational Frequencies. This is not new to your understanding.

Though, in order to keep our vibe high, which is our job, our responsibility, to counteract the dark and the confusion … we almost have to shut out that which we may hear of because it is just too horrendous to imagine that children and adults alike must suffer so, under the Power of the dark. Especially as we are told it is all going to end. Of course, we send Love, what else can we do … I guess we all want to see it STOP!

As we have said … you will. Keep in mind that this Divine Plan … is Divine.

No offense, I get this … yet, hard to balance the mind in that Truth when we become aware of so much that isn’t!

This Plan has been created by the Highest of intelligence on and off Planet. We have spoken of this, yet, choose to reiterate many times to try and assist you in understanding.

What we CAN assure you of, is that when all is in place to ‘Go’ … ‘Go’ it will.

There is so much hype about it all at the moment … so much build-up once again … and all we can say is ‘Who knows?’ We have been here so many times and yet, this seems different. Yet, don’t we always say that!?

Your patience in this matter is, without question, being pushed to the fullest degree.

Ya think?

Please KNOW that this of which we speak … this ‘TRUTH REVEAL’ and upcoming ‘lockdown’ is to come about.

If you do not TRUST THIS DIVINE PLAN … then with all Love and indeed, the greatest respect, we suggest that you no longer follow these messages. For if you feel they are not of Truth, it will not serve you well to do so.

It’s not that many don’t Trust … well, I guess now, in these days … many sit on the fence … and to be honest … to be really honest … I sit on the fence, too … And I am your messenger, for goodness sake! It is just that for sooooooo long … for sooooooo, soooooooo long, we have done our very best to fight the good fight … and we still could be waiting in two years time.

You will not be.

That’s a profound statement for you, regarding timeline… which as you know always bothers me. We have lost our street cred so many times when speaking of time frames.

Dearest Blossom … IT IS ALL SO VERY CLOSE NOW.

Yet, one must remember that with every action there CAN be a counteraction… and then that has to be dealt with.

Yet … if the Divine Plan is going according to plan … how can there be a counter-action for the good guys to deal with … if the Light has already won? Surely the dark ones no longer have control to do any counteracting? Do you see my point?

We see your perspective. Let us try and help. If you were playing a game of, shall we say, Pickle Ball?

Now you’ve got my attention!

It may be that the score of the opposing team is so high, that it seems impossible for you to catch up and win. Yet, unless you are a defeatist … you will keep trying your very best, with every tactic you know, in order to come out on top. Right until the last point.

Nice analogy. It helps … sort of. I am feeling as we communicate, that the road I am pursuing today is not going to get me anywhere really. I sort of feel that this Divine plan is SO huge that until the next phase hits us in the face, we cannot really get to grips with it, because we don’t know the half … as the saying goes.

Correct. This is why we speak of the TRUSTING, Blossom. On one hand, before you came … when Each One agreed to be ‘part of it all on the ground’ … one would not possibly consider that they may not have the TRUST in this Plan. For they knew the outcome and that is why Each One volunteered. That is why Each One came.

On the other hand … once down on the ground and memories of such erased … the Trust can be lost and if not lost … weakened greatly.

May we suggest that you allow yourselves right now in this moment to go within. This is not a ‘woo woo’ suggestion … as some would say. This is for you, right now … to FEEL … FEEL THE TRUTH OF YOUR SOUL AND WHY YOU ARE HERE.

Do not consider the why’s, the if’s, the maybe’s, the maybe nots. Allow the mind to stop for a moment and FEEL … as to whether you think that this DIVINE PLAN … THIS TRANSFORMATION IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

DO YOU KNOW THIS?

DO YOU FEEL THIS … DEEP INSIDE?

I have to say, for me … yes. Let’s face it … if I didn’t … what would be the point of all this Light and strength that we know ourselves to Be?

Exactly, Blossom.

THERE IS A KNOWING OF TRUTH OF WHO YOU ARE AND WHY YOU ARE HERE.

IT LIVES DEEP WITHIN YOU.

It has been the purpose of the dark ones to bury that TRUTH, that KNOWING, under a barrage of lies and deceit. To bury that Truth so deeply, that only the smallest spark of Light could remain.

YET, NOW … WARRIORS OF LIGHT …

LOOK AT YOU.

YOU HAVE EMERGED FROM THAT PLACE.

YOU HAVE FOUGHT YOUR WAY THROUGH …

AND HERE YOU STAND … VALIANT AND BRAVE.

HERE YOU ARE … READY TO FULFILL THE MISSION.

HERE YOU ARE … THE STRONGEST OF THE STRONG …

IN POSITION AND READY TO GO.

NEVER AGAIN TO BE PUSHED UNDER.

YOUR LIGHT NOW SHINES BRIGHTER THAN EVER … BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU HAVE HAD TO ENDURE.

YOU ARE STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE.

YOU ARE LIGHTER THAN EVER BEFORE.

BECAUSE IT IS TIME … FOR IT ALL TO BEGIN.

I know it has begun. Yet, I know what you mean. Well, you know me … I leave you with my usual ‘let’s wait and see’. Not to put a damper on this … yet, also, knowing timing is everything and that ‘our soon’ is very different from yours. Yet, KNOW my friends, and I know I speak for many … we are ready and waiting. ROGER OVER AND OUT!

Many thanks to Each One for your continued ability to keep on keeping on … no matter what.

That’s why we are here. In Gratitude, In Loving service. I AM.

• 3rd February | Blossom Goodchild

It´s coming!!!!

What Ho, Chaps! So many are speculating that something is ‘about to go down’. Something big is about to take place. People are saying they can just feel it. I am wondering if this is simply because of build-up of chat, and it will all die down again, or, if … could it be? … Like, for real?… Something actually could take place on a scale of ‘HUGE’!

Welcome, Blossom. Welcome, Each One. Consider this … at some point … something has to happen! So much build-up, indeed. Some of it inaccurate, some of it spot on. It is for one to educate themselves on what is trivial and unimportant and what is of High informational quality and to be adhered to.

You see, Blossom … no matter what it is that is to occur … you are in place … in a position to meet it head-on, and see your way through it.

Each one of you equipped with tools to do so.

The walls of fear are crumbling as Souls rise up and say ‘No more’! This is not received gladly by those who ‘thought they had it covered’.

As strength from The Light Sources/Forces gathers, it is inevitable that the darker energies are falling at a fast rate.

As their dominions crumble, so too, does their grip over all that they enslaved.

The end days are here for them to endure and receive consequences.

THIS YEAR THAT YOU HAVE RECENTLY ENTERED INTO, IS TO BE ONE OF GREAT CHANGES WITHIN THE STRUCTURE OF SOCIETIES AND HOW THEY HAVE BEEN CONDUCTED.

Naturally, for these ‘types’ of changes … much has to be carefully put into place, so as to cause as little upheaval and unsettlement as possible.

Can you elaborate on the ‘structure of societies’ bit, please?

Blossom, as so many of you have become aware of … there has been a ruling over your people, that has kept one ‘at bay’ without their knowledge. Yet, as more and more souls awaken, so much of these diabolical behaviours caused to humankind are becoming more apparent.

There is to come a time … when this shall cease to be.

When the ‘Good Guys’ are in place for one to see, believe, and therefore … TRUST.

That’s a pretty profound statement. We know the ‘Good Guys’ have been working behind the scenes, yet, I am aware we know not half of what that actually entails. Is it that you mean the same as ‘Truth’s coming out’?

Yes, Blossom. For these Truths have to be revealed by those who are to … ‘take charge/are in charge of’ … the days that are coming.

Ok. Not sure if you feel ok to answer this, yet, I have to give it a go. Just WHO ARE THE GOOD GUYS?

That is indeed a ‘loaded’ question, Blossom. The ‘Good Guys’ are a large component of an even larger component, of an even larger component … that are of, not only the Highest intelligence, yet, of the Highest Light of Consciousness.

The Souls involved were meticulously chosen and groomed for the greatest task that they were to be assigned.

We have spoken before of Souls on and off Planet that have devised and created a Plan that is so intricate, so incredibly complicated, so brilliant that it cannot fail.

All meetings and gatherings that have taken place regarding the bringing down of the so-called ‘elite’, have been underway for many years. The planning of this Victory has involved masterminds of the Highest calibre in order for The Plan to be carried out in such a way that … as it falls into place … the Brilliance of it is unsurpassed, without question.

You see, Blossom, it has had to ‘appear’ as if your World is run by those of great darkness … and indeed, for so long this has been the case. Yet, projects have been implemented, whereby infiltration has successfully proven to make use of that which those who think they have it all in place, have in actual fact … been useful in providing the foundations of what is required for the Plan to move forward … in the right direction.

I think I follow you.

Keep in mind, also, that although it may appear that plans are not going in the right direction, they actually are. There have been ‘compromises’ agreed upon in certain circumstances, that allow for many prominent leaders to ‘play the game’ to make it look like ‘they are in control’ and yet, behind the scenes, it is they that are now the puppets … and their strings are being pulled by the very group that are to emerge in full glory and reveal much of the masterminded Plan that is to allow for all the vast degree of changes that are to be implemented.

Woah. That’s a mouthful. I feel it is too complex to go into detail and also, that you are not prepared to?

This is correct. Yet, know, Blossom, that there is only so much that can and will be revealed, in …

Order of appearance? Is that what you want to say? Really?

Yes. Really. Yet, we do not ‘necessarily’ mean as a ‘cast of people’ … although to a certain extent that is the case. We mean in ways of that which is to be revealed, to be done so in the correct order, for not only matters to be digested correctly … yet, for matters to flow and make sense. This is what we mean.

There is so much many are aware of that we assume ‘will’ be spoken of. Yet, what we know of today covers such a vast spectrum, that in order for the uninitiated to absorb all of this and so much more … surely, it will take years for everything to come out? Otherwise … our brains will blow up!

Blossom, this Divine Plan that you are in … and will continue to be part of … will be conducted in the best way possible. It, of course, has taken into consideration every possible ‘response and reaction’ that one can possibly think of. There will be ‘collateral damage’ to an extent, that cannot be avoided.

One moment. I felt the need to confirm this … ‘Collateral damage’… forms of damage including deaths and injuries that are a result of the fighting in a war but happen to people who are not in the military. Is this right?

Yes. It cannot be avoided and yet, KNOW that this will be of the smallest ‘collection’.

What do you mean by ‘collection’?

Those who in the ‘Greater Scheme’ have agreed to be removed from the Planet at this time, in order to Serve The Whole.

In order to move forward this has to be carried out. Yet, in comparison to how many would be removed if the Good Guys were not in control … it is very little.

We ask that you do not give this focus. We ask, as we always do, that you focus only on the Light -Love that you are, and standing steadfast within that Light – Love, in order to assist the Good Guys in this Divine Plan that you are all part of.

It is all so intriguing. We may think we know bits of how it may unfold … yet, I don’t think we actually do.

Blossom, Dearest Souls … many, many, great happenings have taken place on your Planet throughout its evolution. Yet, this transformation is of the most unique.

YOU ARE IN THIS TOGETHER.

YOU CAN FEEL YOURSELVES RISING INTO A MOMENTUM OF KNOWING THAT SOMETHING IS TO OCCUR.

As Each One of you becomes Brighter and Lighter in the Knowing of yourselves, you can feel the excitement rising.

For the wise ones … the excitement is Joy and Encouragement.

KNOWING that you are at the forefront … leading those who are still so sleepy into their own Knowing of themselves and in doing so … the ENERGY BEING OF YOU … and FLOWING THROUGH YOU … will undoubtedly help you understand that ALL THIS … ALL THIS that you have had to endure … all the patience you have acquired … all the unanswered questions … all the doubts and fears … ALL OF THIS WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN LIVING THROUGH … WILL HAVE REASON.

Not only will pieces of the jigsaw magnetise into place … yet, the FEELING OF UNDERSTANDING WHY YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH ALL OF THIS … WILL FILL YOUR BEINGS WITH SUCH PEACE, SUCH LOVE, AND SUCH … CONFIRMATION.

That certainly sounds encouraging. So many of us are waiting patiently for it all to begin … even though we know it has. We just feel ready to ‘Get in there … boots and all’ type thing. I say once again … ‘We the ground crew are ready and reporting for duty … Sir!’

This we know. This is why you were chosen. PRIME YOURSELVES.

Oh, I think we have been doing that for quite a while.

Indeed. Yet, that which is coming … no one is prepared for. This is not to be taken into a fear mongering perspective. Not at all. Yet, when it happens … there will not be one Soul who will not be shocked to the core.

Fascinating! I think I will leave it there. Feels right to do so. These communications, usually take me an hour exactly to do … this has taken an hour and 10mins and yet, is not the usual 4 pages. I had to sit and concentrate quite intensely awaiting for your wording to filter through. As always, your words are carefully chosen. Well, this indeed was quite an exciting chat. Thank you so much. Any departing words?

YOU KNOW THAT YOU KNOW YOU KNOW … THAT NO MATTER WHAT TAKES PLACE …

ALL IS DIVINELY ORDERED AS THE NEXT PHASE PROPELS YOU INTO THAT WHICH HAS BEEN UNKNOWN … INTO THE KNOWN.

The next phase? Bring it on. In Gratitude, In Loving Service, I AM.

• 27th January | Blossom Goodchild

Hi Guys. How’s it going? What shall be our topic for today?

Welcome, Blossom, Welcome, All. We could say the World is our oyster, yet, that is not the case, for there are many subjects that we do not wish to speak of, for varied reasons.

We do not enter into political views or surmises. We do not consider this to be of benefit, even though we look upon all that is going on within the political system as part of The Plan … it does not serve for us to put our point of views across, as it is for Each One to follow their Heart in these matters.

I am not able to comprehend politics. I could not hold a debate about them if my life was at stake. It just does not compute for me, so that could be another reason you don’t talk about it.

No, Blossom, it is not. It is simply our choice to remain silent on such matters. We do not feel that to speak of such things holds the Vibration that we wish to transmit, and yet, it is an obvious observation, reading between the lines at times, that those in power are very much interwoven with much that we discuss.

You see, Blossom, no matter what is to take place, it isn’t actually about ‘who’ is behind it all … it is about YOU … EACH ONE … adapting to new situations that occur.

When you take into account your last few years, there was a great divide of opinion as to what was good for one to do and what was not.

It shall be the same with that which is to come. Depending on any ‘news’ that is given, each Soul will derive from it, that which settles or unsettles them.

That which is to unfold will be far greater a controversy than what has gone before. Therefore, the conflict of opinions between Souls will differ greatly.

What YOU will benefit from is your steadfastness in LOVE.

Repeat the Mantra over and over. It anchors you in Strength. It supports you.

I AM THE LIGHT.

I AM THE LOVE.

I AM THE TRUTH.

I AM.

THERE, ONCE AGAIN, SHALL BE A GREAT DIVIDE.

There shall be those who believe that they must do as they are told …

Those that absolutely disagree with what they are told … and …

Those who have no idea either way.

All one can do … is BE within it.

YOU BE … YOU … within every moment of your day.

When you awaken to each new sunrise, YOU BE … YOU.

YOU manoeuvre throughout your day, breathing and taking action with each new breath.

One phone call could change your life and you ‘do what you have to do’ depending on the nature of that call. You cannot not do anything, for life moves on within each of those breaths that you take.

What is to come should be ‘handled’ in the same way.

WHATEVER IS TO OCCUR … YOU WILL GET THROUGH IT.

I know you cannot tell us what it is … yet, most of us desire to just get on with it so we can move through it and come out the other side.

And you will …

I feel we are speaking of Phase Two?

We are.

Well, rather than persiflage on about the same thing, we shall just wait. Nothing else we can do … and when something kicks off, we can look into it more then. It seems you have said what you can about it and that’s that. So, moving on. I have seen a video where quartz crystals are emerging through tarmac … can we talk about that?

That would be pleasant to do so.

We would say it is a sign of the times. In one sense it is significant in the metaphorical state of ‘Everything coming to the surface’. All that lies underneath HAS to be brought up. It has to come into the Light.

Do not look upon these Crystals … or indeed any others, as non-thinking, non-active pieces of unique beauty.

Woah … I know crystals hold much knowledge, yet … non-thinking? Did we get that through correctly?

We did.

Can crystals think?? Surely not!

Crystals are of the Highest intelligence. They hold secrets of the Universe. They are attuned to that which is of the Highest Knowledge.

They have POWER within them, which when understood and activated can lift your own personal Vibration way beyond that which you thought possible.

Crystals are your friends. Many of you have your own and you charge their Energy with your Love. You feel they are charging yours. It is a two-way friendship. There is much that the majority know as common Knowledge regarding these Light holders. They become a personal tool and serve well.

However, … to speak of Crystals that have not yet surfaced, is quite a different matter.

We have spoken in past days of the connectedness within Each One. How, when the time comes, they shall communicate with one another and create an Energy that will spark and activate, not just themselves, yet, Mighty Monoliths … Grids that are unseen …

WHEN ‘ALL THE DOTS JOIN UP’ … THE POWER OF SUCH WILL BRING ABOUT A SURGE OF ENERGY THAT WILL SET OFF A NEW POWER GRID … A NEW FORCE OF GOOD/GODLINESS THAT YOUR EARTH WILL BE READY FOR … WHEN IT TAKES PLACE.

I can visualize it in my mind like a movie. Underground laser Lights running throughout the Grid, setting each Crystal it touches into motion … when I say ‘it touches’, what is ‘it’?

SOURCE POWER BLOSSOM.

Many times, we have spoken of ‘This experiment. This Game’ that you are in.

You have machines for amusement that once enough buttons have been pressed and a number has been achieved, Lights flash rapidly, bells ring … Everything is on full alert. In a sense, it is like this. A certain point must be reached within this Game, in order for all that is waiting to be activated … to ‘go off’ …

IT IS THE TURNING POINT!

ONCE THIS TAKES PLACE, THERE IS NO TURNING BACK.

Let us confirm …

THIS IS A GOOD THING!

You spoke of it once before and even today it feels good and very exciting … and yet … such a long way away.

It is indeed, in your future days, Blossom. Yet, it is important to remember that this is where your World is heading … and with each breath, as we say … you are getting closer and closer to such a transformation.

There has to be a Vibrational Frequency reached in order for this to happen and when it does … it will change that Frequency, by all the activation, into a MUCH GREATER ONE.

Imagine as if the connection of all that is ‘programmed’ … when it is time … will lift the veil into a Golden Land.

Will this be after Phase Five? You said there were five Phases. Dear Lord, at the rate this is all playing out, even those who are being born now will have popped their clogs.

This is not so, Blossom. We have said and more than happy to say again, that once in Phase Two … the Plan will play out at a pace that will leave Phase One in a trail of dust behind it.

Well, that’s encouraging … I think! … and the other Phases?

We cannot give accuracy. For the following Phases … will take place/can only take place … when the ‘outcome’ of Phase Two has settled and your World is able to move forward from there.

You have said Phase Two will reveal many Truths, which will bring about much turmoil. Will that not take a very long time in order for that to settle and folk ready to move on?

Yes. Yet, the changes that shall occur due to these reveals will also bring about much stirring within Each One and within that surge, urge Souls to find their Inner Strength. To make decisions that they would have normally not had the ‘Energy’ to be bothered about.

These Truths will bring about such an awakening to so many, Blossom … your World could not possibly be the same again.

The weird thing is … even though all this is spoken of and has been for so long … it still seems so surreal. I know I keep saying that … yet, so much of it seems ‘hearsay’. I guess one day … it won’t and we shall be ‘in it’ … knee-deep.

Yes, you shall. Yet, again we reiterate …

THAT WHICH IS TO COME IS NOT A BAD THING.

It will appear that it is … when it all begins and yet, very quickly, one will realise that there is a ‘sensible reason’ behind it … and as one moves further into it … the rate at which things begin to amp up will …

Blow my hat off and blow my blouse up at the same time? Oh, bring it on. Bring it on. Bring it on! My concern being … and not wishing to be a negative Nellie … that I still might be asking this, same time next year!

So much is unfolding at a quickened rate. So much that you are unaware of … for it is being accumulated and categorised in a very detailed order. There is much to be presented and it needs to be done so in an order that can be understood … so that sense can be made out of it.

One cannot be thrown to the lions, so to speak in this matter. In this we mean … being told ‘randomly’ everything that has to be told.

THIS REVEAL IS METICULOUSLY PLANNED IN ORDER FOR THE HIGHEST OUTCOME TO SERVE THE WHOLE.

THE HIGHEST OF INTELLIGENCE IS INVOLVED FROM BOTH ON AND OFF PLANET …

TAKE COMFORT IN THE FACT THAT THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING …

TRUST IN THAT.

IT SHALL MAKE SENCE WHEN THE TIME COMES.

Oh, I am sure it will. How pigheaded we all are really, to think/assume/ we know better. It will be … when it will be … and not before … whatever ‘it’ is … and … we shall be ready, as we are now … to fulfill our promise. Thanks, chaps! In Gratitude. In Loving Service. I AM.

• 20th January | Blossom Goodchild

An exciting message from Blossom:

Good morning! A question deriving from your last message, if I may? If the Universe is going to choose from two possible scenarios, to play out … how does that affect the Phases? Let’s start with Phase 2. Which let’s be honest … has had us dangling by a thread for such a long time? Thank you.

A Welcoming Wave of Love to you, Blossom and to Each One. Consistently we speak of matters that will affect The Whole. Yes, indeed, in your ‘terms’, it seems a long while since we originally spoke of Phase 2. Yet, in our terms … not.

It is coming. It is on the cards, so to speak.

Yet, you cannot give us a time, obviously?

We cannot. For the exact timing is not up to us. In fact, none of which is to take place on your Planet is ‘up to us’. Let us make that quite clear.

We come through you, Blossom, to guide those who wish to be guided through … what many of you now are terming, ‘Insanity.’

Because it is! Yet, from what you have said, there is much more to come?

Indeed. That which took place in the last few years upon your Earth was a ‘testing of the water’. The ‘experiment’ did not quite work out as planned and yet, at the same time ‘did the trick’.

Do you mean in scaring the bejeebers out of most of the population?

That along with many ‘experimental’ issues regarding the workings of fearmongering through control.

There is more to come.

Many feel it is all going to spark up again this year and there certainly are ‘rumours’ of a new ‘death threat’ under the guise of the 24th letter of the alphabet! The thing is, these days we hear so many ‘possibilities’ of what could lead us into Phase 2 and yet, here we are, still walking freely.

Enjoy it whilst you can.

To answer your question …

WHICH EVER ‘PULL’ THE UNIVERSE IS STEERED TOWARDS, WILL BE THE HIGHEST DECISION FOR THE BETTERMENT OF MANKIND … AT THIS TIME.

It is not that one is of a pleasanter ride than the other. For in order for clearance of all that must cease to be … there has to be the surmountable turmoil that we have spoken of.

I felt the need to check ‘surmountable’ … ‘To overcome /manageable.’ I like that. Yet, why? Why can’t we just watch the downfall of those of lesser Light on our tv’s? Eating popcorn and flying flags? Why must we go through such a massive disturbance? As it seems, that which you have prepared us for WILL be massive.

BLOSSOM, IN ORDER FOR ONE TO COME OUT THE OTHER SIDE … ONE FIRST HAS TO GO THROUGH IT.

THERE IS SO MUCH TO BE GAINED FROM THE UPHEAVEL THAT IS TO BE PRESENTED.

KEEP THAT AT THE FOREFRONT OF YOUR MIND.

WHEN IT IS LEAST LOOKING LIKE IT IS ALL GOING WELL, IT IS THE TIME WHEN IT ACTUALLY IS!

So, are you still forecasting Phase 2 to be another lockdown? Many have let go of that thought and quite rightly so. Many say they wouldn’t stand for it again.

THE FACT IS, BLOSSOM … THERE HAS TO BE ONE.

THERE NEEDS TO BE ONE … FOR PROTOCOL AND SAFETY OF THE MASSES.

Let us tell a story …

Once upon a time …

The situation that occurred at the beginning of your 2020 was planned by those who have the desire to depopulate. It had to be played out … in order for it to do all that it did. The consequences were dia, from many perspectives.

However, and we do not say this insensitively … if this had not played out … it would not be possible for Phase 2 and the next ‘incarceration’ to take place …

AND IT NEEDS TO TAKE PLACE.

It may seem that it has been organised, once again, by those who do not have your best interest at Heart. Yet … perhaps this is not the case? Or, maybe it is? Yet, behind the scenes there is a much more sinister undertaking that those who think they are in control have masterminded.

We must be careful with our words here from a safety point of view.

Yet, behind the scenes of behind the scenes … there is the Divine Plan!

Oh Phew! I’m glad you clarified that, as when the word ‘sinister’ came through … I had to question where the rest of the sentence was heading.

So, perhaps the story continues in the FLOW OF KNOWING that although Phase 2 may look like it is under control by those who seek the demise of the human race … it is serving a much Higher purpose that will become apparent once the plan is underway.

So, you are saying Phase 2 is a good thing and necessary?

Yes. We are. For the path it shall take will take a sudden ‘twist and turn’ and in doing so, one’s eye’s will almost pop out of their heads in disbelief.

In this you mean … Truths being told, as you have said before?

Correct. Yet, as we have also said before … that which is to be told will be of a much greater deception than one assumes they know of.

Hold on here. Let’s double check on that. To clarify … You are meaning that we will be told of a huge deception that has been going on? Not that what we are going to be told will be of great deception … if that make sense?

Correct again, Blossom.

I sort of feel this is on the cards and the cards are on the table. It feels close as I type, yet, is that just because I can feel the Energy of its reality?

We would say that these possibilities go hand in hand.

Well, you know me … with respect, taking this with a pinch of salt regarding the timing. As for the rest … so often it all seems so farfetched. Yet, so would our last three years, if we had been told that five years ago. We can only ‘wait and see’ … and in the waiting, carry on being the stalwart Souls of Light that we are.

AND YOU ARE.

The thing is when you look back throughout history, assuming ‘some of it’ is true … there have been continual catastrophic goings on, involving the lack of respect for human life. In those times … were there not Souls like us? Light anchors? Doing the same thing to bring in the Light with the intention of changing the Vibration of the Planet?

Blossom, you and many millions of others have been ‘alive and well’ during atrocities that have played out over time … and yes, indeed, BEING LIGHT … yet …

THIS IS DIFFERENT.

VERY DIFFERENT.

In those past days it was not the time … the Planet was not ready to do what it is about to do.

Goings on, on your Planet had not reached fever pitch.

Yet, 220 odd thousand could be killed by the Hiroshima bomb in one hit … is that not considered fever pitch?

Incredibly … no it is not.

The dark thread has weaved its way into a great many more hearts. Many have been sucked into the web of evil. Many who had no desire to do so, yet, found their way into fame and fortune this way … and then it became too late for escape. Temptations of luxurious lifestyles lured many into the web and once trapped, they had no escape.

THIS CLEANSING THAT IS TO COME WILL CHANGE EVERTHING.

IT IS THE FIRST TIME EVER, THAT YOUR PLANET HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE LIFTED INTO GLORY, ONCE AGAIN.

THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF EACH ONE OF YOU.

COMING HERE TO DO JUST THAT …

CHANGE THE ENTIRE VIBRATION OF THE POPULATION.

Not everyone is ready for that.

THEY WILL BE. THEY WILL HAVE NO CHOICE.

FOR THAT WHICH IS TO UNFOLD WILL BE SUCH A SHAKE UP … SUCH A WAKEUP CALL … THAT THE AFTERMATH … THE OVERALL OUTCOME WILL BE FOR EACH ONE TO WALK INTO THE LIGHT … AND THE LIGHT TO FOLLOW WILL BE SO BRIGHT THAT EVEN THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN ‘LAZY’ UNTIL THIS TIME … WILL CHANGE THEIR ATTITUDE ENTIRELY.

Explain ‘lazy’?

Those that have been sitting either behind or on the fence. Those who have not taking action for themselves. By this we mean … those who have been slow to ‘find the way home’.

Yet, isn’t it that each one has the right to walk their journey as slow or as fast as they choose, in order to gain what they need to?

We are not condemning this ‘sleepiness’, Blossom … we are just saying that in order for EVERYTHNG to change, there will be many MASSIVE wake up calls, so that it would be nigh on impossible for Souls to remain asleep.

When they awaken to the Truths … and the same goes for those who are already awake … there is to be such a surge … such an input of Determination and Strength to march forward and bring your World back into balance.

WHAT IS TO COME … WILL BRING SUCH A REALISATION OF WHAT HAS BEEN … THAT THE STIRRING WITHIN THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF SOULS ON YOUR PLANET WILL BE SO POWERFUL … SO UNITED … THAT THERE IS NOTHING THAT WILL STOP EACH ONE FROM STANDING IN THEIR TRUTH.

You speak of gatherings of your TRIBES.

So many now are finding their Tribe … in a way as never before.

Yet, each of these Tribes belong to the ONE TRIBE.

THE TRIBE OF LIGHT …

Can you imagine when millions more of you KNOW YOUR LIGHT?

When millions more of you feel your Truth and speak the Mantra?

I AM THE LIGHT.

I AM THE LOVE.

I AM THE TRUTH.

I AM.

It’s a wonderful thing to imagine. Really? Will millions more be saying this Mantra?

Yes. Blossom.

Really? That is amazing. Really? Or, do you just mean … words to that effect?

We mean ‘Those exact words’.

As many of you know … the Power that lies within this phrase ‘changes your Vibration’ instantly.

Therefore, the more this Mantra spreads, the quicker the Vibration of the Planet lifts.

I assume there will be many other Mantra’s that do the same?

Indeed, Blossom.

We are not saying that the I AM mantra is an exclusive, members only club … and only those who know of it shall have the benefit.

FOR INDEED, MANY MANTRAS AND EXPRESSIONS SERVE THE SOUL IN SO MANY WAYS.

We are simply stating that this particular ‘I AM Mantra’ that we bring through … has the potential to reach more Souls, that you, Blossom, could ever have imagined.

Well, how Lovley! I will add it to my list of ‘Lets wait and see’s’. Thank you, as always chaps! Meanwhile, life goes on … and ‘We Warriors of Great Light’ keep doing our thing the best we can … as we change the world.

And Each One must KNOW this as TRUTH.

For it is within that KNOWING OF TRUTH … that the process accelerates.

WE HONOUR EACH ONE.

WE LOVE EACH ONE.

In Gratitude. In Loving Service. I AM.

• This threads contains 20 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.