various messages thru Jess.

• there is that point before refersal yes.... but I am not allowed right now to put out WHAT... <3

Thanks for the venus piece.. I will review it later... I can't now... I will note this thread ..so read it later. For some reason I was actually thinking about the Venus piece.. and Here it is.... :)

Well, it's not the whole (very long) text, only an excerpt. If anyone needs the complete piece, I placed it as an attachment to this post #4:

• Official Post

there is that point before refersal yes.... but I am not allowed right now to put out WHAT... <3

Thanks for the venus piece.. I will review it later... I can't now... I will note this thread ..so read it later. For some reason I was actually thinking about the Venus piece.. and Here it is.... :)

• Harald I can't answer those questions just now.. the plan has something more in it... :)

KD, it wasn't me who asked, I just provided the translation for gustavolops post in Spanish...

However, I checked my "data base" and found some old explanations by CM and KD regarding this topic. Even though you never know if and to what extent these plans change in the course of time, I think it is better than nothing for starters. Since this is a Jess/Esu thread I am going to post the material I found some place else, namely here:

• Translation (www.deepl.com)

It seems to be observed that the final step is for the planet earth to stop, make its magnetic reversal and begin stasis at one of these times.

Would you be so kind as to talk about that. Is there a link where all that information is written down in detail beforehand, so that we know what to expect and what to do about it, when those moments come.

Will we just go to sleep (stasis)?

will there be mass evacuation by starships?

etc.? THANK YOU

• Parece observarse que el paso final es que el planeta tierra se detenga, haga su reversión magnética y se inicie la stasis en alguno de esos instantes.

Podrían ser tan amables de hablar acerca de eso. Hay alguna liga en la que esté toda esa información escrita previamente en detalle? para saber qué esperar y qué debemos hacer al respecto, cuando se llegue esos momentos.

Solo nos dormiremos( stasis) ?

se realizará evacuacion masiva por parte de las naves estelares?

etc.?

GRACIAS.

• This threads contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.