OUT OF THE FRYING PAN AND INTO THE FIRE

• “The future world order is being formed before our eyes. And in this world order, we must listen to everyone, take into account every point of view, every nation, society, culture, every system of worldviews, ideas and religious beliefs, without imposing a single truth on anyone, and only on this basis, understanding our responsibility for the fate of our peoples and the planet, to build a symphony of human civilization.”

Vladimir Putin

• Earth and her people entered the period of non time last November 4..2022 during my

Night...we entered eternity. <3 :!:

Apparently I did not post it here...

Thank you KD <3

I confirm it.

In my life, yesterday, tomorrow, Tuesday, next month, etc. have vanished.

I feel that I live in a continuous now and we are moving at high speed towards a goal.

The Golden Age.

Which of course, if we have entered eternity, would be one of the many goals.

“The future world order is being formed before our eyes. And in this world order, we must listen to everyone, take into account every point of view, every nation, society, culture, every system of worldviews, ideas and religious beliefs, without imposing a single truth on anyone, and only on this basis, understanding our responsibility for the fate of our peoples and the planet, to build a symphony of human civilization.”

Vladimir Putin

• Official Post

It means before we travel space,, we have to grow up some more. We will be under celestial reign but also when they leave..we can self govern. We will know enough to care for our world ourselves and keep in balance. We will be in light and life. Many worlds go thru government by God to get to that point. Literal celestial government...and Christ is doing that on t his world.. the first creator son to come back for another bestowal and walk this world into light and life with us. <3 :!:

• "When the Father's center merges with the center of the Earth, the collectivity of human
    consciousness will awaken to a unified field identity. You will be born. After that, the
    influence of Matter will not affect your consciousness as dominantly as it did during the
    historical gestation period. The Earth will continue to suckle the species, so to speak, for
    another millennium before you are capable of going off on your own
    but even during that
    period the Father's influence will be much greater than it is today."

This quote was taken from the Non-time material.

KD, can you pls explain what is underlined in red?

Thank you.

• Official Post

I am thinking you might be correct about the stasis as things here like the sasanqua camellias

Are blooming way too early! It has been quite noticeable and puzzling!

not stasis... weather change... I have spring flowers in bloom... the seeds from the flowers this past spring came up and bloomed and I have never seen this.. and I have other flowers still in bloom that should have seeded.. and been done with.. those are california poppies with look beautiful the blue bachelor buttons that should NOT be in bloom. Last fall was the first years reseeded bachelor buttons came up fall.. stayed green all winter and just bloomed early in the spring.. I have never had bachelor buttons which I have grown maybe 30 years now.. germinate in the fall. Last fall was a first.. they did it again this fall and now are in bloom.. go figure. :)

• This threads contains 33 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.