SPIRITUAL MESSAGES

• Update: A Progress Report for Humanity ∞The 9D Arcturian Council, Channeled by Daniel Scranton

“Greetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.

We are very impressed by the changes that you continue to make there on Earth, as we see you going further and deeper into an age of enlightenment. We know that it doesn’t always look that way to those of you who are paying attention to what’s going on outside of your little circle and yourself, but the changes are messy at first. There is an adjustment period that needs to be made. Sometimes you overcorrect, and there is even greater backlash to the overcorrection. But as a society, you are becoming more sensitive, and that’s a good thing.

This is a progress report for all of you, and it is one that every single human needs to receive. Those of you who receive it will anchor it in for the rest. The changes that are upon you right now are about being more inclusive, more integrative, and they are about giving more individuals a voice. Everyone needs to be represented in society, and everyone needs to not only feel heard but also be heard, because everyone needs to be willing to look at themselves and feel emotions that get triggered within them.

You are making tremendous strides every time you allow someone from a group who traditionally doesn’t have a voice to speak. People are very different there on planet Earth, and that is how it is supposed to be. Sameness causes less expansion, and Source wants expansion. Source created everyone to be as they are, and when people feel free to be who they are and express themselves as they are, Source is the beneficiary. It is good for all of you, no matter who you are and no matter what you believe, to be exposed to everything and everyone. You are not there to build an ivory tower and then hide away in it, even if you are going to meditate in that ivory tower.

The differences between you and your beliefs and everyone else and theirs cause you to grow. Acceptance is the first step, and it is a very important step because everyone will get to that point where they go beyond acceptance, but they cannot leap from where they are to where they are ultimately headed. Therefore, accept everything in your life as it is, accept everyone on Earth as they are, and accept that you chose all of the challenges because you knew they were the perfect ones to get you to align with Source, to get you to return home to Source, and ultimately to get you to become Source once again in every imaginable way.

As we said, this is a positive progress report because we see you all inching closer in every day and in every move, closer to Source, closer to that home base, and you are taking your bodies with you. You do not have to die to go home anymore; you are there to bring Heaven to Earth, and that’s what we see you all doing right now.

We are the Arcturian Council, and we have enjoyed connecting with you.”

Update: A Progress Report for Humanity ∞The 9D Arcturian Council
    Daniel Scranton's website. The portal for The 9D Arcturian Council, The Pleiadian High Council of 7, Hathors, Archangels, Yeshua, Buddha
    danielscranton.com

“The future world order is being formed before our eyes. And in this world order, we must listen to everyone, take into account every point of view, every nation, society, culture, every system of worldviews, ideas and religious beliefs, without imposing a single truth on anyone, and only on this basis, understanding our responsibility for the fate of our peoples and the planet, to build a symphony of human civilization.”

Vladimir Putin

• Thank you Opalo for your words.

Yes, one of the major deficiencies in this world is "respect."

“The future world order is being formed before our eyes. And in this world order, we must listen to everyone, take into account every point of view, every nation, society, culture, every system of worldviews, ideas and religious beliefs, without imposing a single truth on anyone, and only on this basis, understanding our responsibility for the fate of our peoples and the planet, to build a symphony of human civilization.”

Vladimir Putin

• THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS LOVE.<3

• IF SOMEONE CONSIDERS THIS THREAD

NEW AGE GARBAGE

VERY SIMPLE

DO NOT READ HERE

THANK YOU

Vladimir Putin

• and let me just put this statement in it's proper place, since it has very little to do with animals where I originally posted it..

first I want to say that I have not aired my opinion partially because I do know that people always seek after spiritual truth. and when they find it they do not wish for anyone to question it, even me. I don't believe that everything I see in this or any other thread here is untrue. I don't mean that I wish you all to stop posting whatever you wish to post. what I mean is... shouldn't each poster at least ask himself whether he himself believes that what he is about to post is 100 percent true?? and if the answer is no or maybe not, would it not be nice and polite to state "read with discernment" or something of that nature? and once again, I just feel that these things should be discussed... I don't want you to resent me , so post if you want to. better to post more and have an active forum. but I just ask that you consider what I am getting at.

and let me just say that it gives me no joy to point this out. I very much appreciate all of the efforts of all of you who take the time to post here! please do not take this personally. I would make my opinion clear to you only because I respect all of you here and hold you to a high standard of behavior.

but someone should point this out .. and excepting the gentle reminders of Kan Daek, nobody has.

some of you have gotten quite used to posting new age garbage here. now a thing is either true, and worth learning about , or false, misleading and deleterious to one's mental health. there is only the one, or the other.

if somebody peddles in half truths and partial falsehoods, where can this possibly lead , but to that dark morass of confusion and doubt that so often plagues the peoples of earth?

the baited hook of lies ever awaits the unwary earthling. who can stop the confusion if everyone feels compelled to post flashy lies more often than mundane truths?

I recognize the difficulties in finding any spiritual truths to transmit. but must we ourselves add to the vomitorium of lies everpresent and all around?

and I know that none are so great that they do not somewhat resent the critic. and I know that to a Great! extent virtually all spiritual information that has ever been made widely available has always been more lie than truth, more adulterated than pure.... and so I have held my peace and thought it better to do so. but is it? is it not better to discuss problems and eliminate them if possible?

thanks for hearing me out and I apologize for the consternation that such statements inevitable create.

and who am I to say this? and to judge your favorite authors? but surely I should not be so meek as to fear to say anything, right?

perhaps, to be fair, I should point out that I spent quite a bit of time in my life studying new age literatue, in an effort to learn more about spirit and the lies that ever accompany great truths, in this dark infested planet of lies. It could be argued that the new age brought me here. I escaped the lies by coming here. so I see both sides of the coin. of course all of the lies bother me. of course I hold it against the alphabet agencies. of course I hold it against the jews and the luciferians and the romans and editors of all the worlds religions ... that they must ever and again meddle in our right to know the truth. it is not the new age specifically that is corrupt. it is everything. thankfully mostly the bible and the Qur'an and the book of the dead and and are not quoted here. they are arguably worse sources of information than even a lot of new age stuff.

• This threads contains 83 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!