COVID 19 & Elon's Musk twitter files!

• Official Post

K.D. whats the opinion here.. god/earth changes or jab?

For me it would be earth changes however we are more fully informed than most. :)    <3

It is not the jab as I have posted. It is my knowing though. the jab had all sorts of purposes.. and I know some were murdered by it on purpose too... it is everything I covered below. some of the military actions were cleaning out underground tunnels and freeing children. those two hospital ships sent to each coast by Trump were not about "covid"... they rescued a bunch of kids and treated them and broguht them to soafety for esample.

• Of course the earth

but I hope to stay until the big sleep.....

But that's not my decision

I decided to stay until the big sleep

I hope my soul thinks so too, who knows

Maybe I'll have time before the big sleep to adopt a whippet dog or an Afghani or a Borzoi.... who knows

I'm working on it

maybe the universe will synchronize me a cute puppy of one of those breeds.....

universe I want, a female dog of those breeds please.. ..

I have been without a dog for almost 20 years, the last one was a male whippet....

In the nineties I had an Afghani, they are charming and also a beautiful dog

<3

my first job....I AM a Serial stinging nettles fresh hugging 8| ....In the winter you will see me picking herbs in the kibbutz

I invented a smoothie in honor of CM and his universe.....4 ripe bananas, a mJehol date and 2 or 3 cups fresh stinging nettles

my second job.....This is my mission in the world and life....Trying to connect people to the real truth and light, for almost 40 years.....And it usually doesn't work, they don't want to connect with the real truth ,and make a real change

mia

• K.D. whats the opinion here.. god/earth changes or jab?

For me it would be earth changes however we are more fully informed than most. :)    <3

• Official Post

So this essentially is part of the great die-off... :?:

It is part of the great die off.. yes.. covid 19 was a military operation and every variant was a military operation.. you could follow that by the maks and close downs around the world at the time. we even had one near boulder Colorado.

It was a testing of weak mind too.. the copy paste people.. it had multiple purpose.. but it hid the military operations well indeed. It was part of the apocalypse also in getting some actual truth out there. I covered this a lot but probably mostly on glp.

I asked over there at least if people would rather die of the earth changes going on or the jab... the jab won.. by the way. :) the cosmic changes are not comprehended and they saw it as somebdoy name god killing them.. as to the reversal and more. whats the opinion here.. god/earth changes or jab? :)

years ago I figured out how many people had to die and be born each day to keep the population at its point them.. its one hell of a lot. I don't recall the figure now.. millions and millions die each year on a planet with 10 billion people.

and these vibrational changes AND the GAMMA RAYS cause a lot of miscarriages and all that

• So this essentially is part of the great die-off... :?:

I AM Joyful - I AM Peaceful - I AM Humble - I AM Respectful - I AM Kind

• Official Post

it is being caused by the weakening magnetic field.. the over population... the gamma rays which are the great purifier and the accelerating rise in the frequency of the planet... :!:

• This threads contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.