WHY TRUMP PUSHED THE VAX

• Official Post

I WANT TO REMIND YOU ALL HERE.. THAT OMICRON AND ALL THE OTHER VARIANTS ARE THE NAMES OF MILITARY OPERATIONS... THERE ARE NO VARIA0000NTS OF COVID WHICH DOES NOT EXIST

Christ Jesus said when he walked this earth...

LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.<3

• This is a deeper story than I have ever read before.

and this article makes me convince what KD said about Vax was right.

good to read this. thank you Beegee.

and below is related article with this story.

US Army Creates Single Vaccine Against All COVID & SARS Variants, Researchers Say
    Within weeks, Walter Reed researchers expect to announce that human trials show success against Omicron—and even future strains.
    www.defenseone.com

• Why Trump Pushed the Vax
    The One Question We All Want Answered
    badlands.substack.com

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F7048e925-707d-4133-b7a7-85ea14ccf1c5_1458x866.png

Sometimes we have a hard time figuring out why President Trump does something.

Truther heads exploded last week when POTUS endorsed Kevin McCarthy for Speaker of the House in the 118th United States Congress.

“What is he DOING?” “Kevin is a RINO!”

On Christmas Eve 2022 in an interview with Wayne Allen Root, POTUS explained why he endorsed McCarthy:

A quick reminder: President Donald J. Trump is a WARTIME President.

We are in the midst of the most complex, deadly war our world has ever seen. The stakes couldn’t be higher. This is literally a fight for our civilization.

President Trump has to make unimaginably hard decisions in order to foil the enemy’s plans and eventually win the war.

If there is ONE question that our community wants answered, it’s WHY OH WHY has President Trump endorsed—and seems to CONTINUE to endorse—the deadly jab?

The most often-heard explanation in our community seems to revolve around the development of Operation Warp Speed and its acceleration of the vaccine manufacturing process, which derailed the Deep State’s plan to kill half a billion people over the next decade through the vaxxes and severe lockdowns, driving their depopulation agenda forward.

CONTINUES