Things that interest me and could be good for the future... back to innocence

• dyeing wool with red cabbage

Join me as I try to dye fiber with red cabbage for the first time!

The color you extract from red cabbage is a pH indicator

and the color will shift depending on if you make the solution more basic or more acidic.

Let's have fun and play with this interesting natural dye.

Dyepot PS #4 - Dyeing Yarn with Red Cabbage
    Join me as I try to dye fiber with red cabbage for the first time! The color you extract from red cabbage is a pH indicator, and the color will shift depend...
    www.youtube.com

• Meet Five Egyptian Artisans Keeping Their Country’s Ancient Crafts

A traditional dyehouse, Fez hats and a thousand-year-old ancient hieroglyphs carving method have nearly disappeared in Egypt in recent decades. But five artisans are determined to keep their traditions alive. Here’s how they do it.

Meet Five Egyptian Artisans Keeping Their Country’s Ancient Crafts | Still Standing
    A traditional dyehouse, Fez hats and a thousand-year-old ancient hieroglyphs carving method have nearly disappeared in Egypt in recent decades. But five arti...
    www.youtube.com

• Things that interest me and could be good for the future... back to innocence <3

I dye wool from time to time for myself

I am now learning to paint in a more natural way

Not that I haven't dyed before in a natural way, but this is more natural

And I also followed an unnatural way which is food coloring....poison amazing colors but poison

So sharing with you in an ancient and interesting way, a lot of work, but amazing

Enjoy  <3

How Natural Dyes Are Made From Nuts, Leaves And Roots In Gambia | Still Standing
    Natural dyes from kola nuts and indigo have been used to make tie-dye in Gambia for generations. But more and more artisans have been replacing these traditi...
    www.youtube.com