Medicinal herbs that I consume and I want to share with you as well

• Chickweed ( Stellaria media) is also very suitable for smoothies and as a salad

Stinging Nettle the one and only :!: <3

Great Stinging Nettle Urtica dioica

I'll tell you a little secret... (that you all probably know, but....) If you were stung by a nettle, or as I call it, you kissed a nettle..... Take leaves of Stellaria media, and rub it on the burn, in a few seconds, there is nothing and no burning and pain....... Law :!: , where there is nettle, there is always Stellaria media ,nearby That's how God (Pleiades...lol), sowed the plants......where there is something that does unpleasant things there are plants that take care of it........ So don't be afraid of nettle, get out of your house and pick it, put it in smoothies, soup, tea and salad dressing,..... it does wonders for the body, a bit unpalatable but it's not bad If you know how to prepare it and work with it, it is very tasty I always make the recipe as in my signature (2 cups Or 1 or less, I make it very strong, but that's me of fresh nettle, 3 ripe bananas and one date, a little water and mix for 2 minutes and drink)... it's a very deadly recipe, but my body knows it, so it doesn't do anything for me........But for those who start using the plant, to consume in moderation at first

• ... it's a very deadly recipe, but my body knows it

Thanks for the warning. If it's deadly, I think I'd rather not try it...as long as I'm not (yet) tired of living. <X

It's just a nasty 8) taste in the background with bananas that's all

You can put one cup of stinging nettle

Or less of course, you can drink it in tea or soup, so it's very tasty :love:

• Stinging Nettle the one and only :!: <3

Great Stinging Nettle Urtica dioica

I'll tell you a little secret... (that you all probably know, but....) If you were stung by a nettle, or as I call it, you kissed a nettle..... Take leaves of Stellaria media, and rub it on the burn, in a few seconds, there is nothing and no burning and pain....... Law :!: , where there is nettle, there is always Stellaria media ,nearby That's how God (Pleiades...lol), sowed the plants......where there is something that does unpleasant things there are plants that take care of it........ So don't be afraid of nettle, get out of your house and pick it, put it in smoothies, soup, tea and salad dressing,..... it does wonders for the body, a bit unpalatable but it's not bad If you know how to prepare it and work with it, it is very tasty I always make the recipe as in my signature (2 cups Or 1 or less, I make it very strong, but that's me of fresh nettle, 3 ripe bananas and one date, a little water and mix for 2 minutes and drink)... it's a very deadly recipe, but my body knows it, so it doesn't do anything for me........But for those who start using the plant, to consume in moderation at first