Jorge´s back

• it seems to me that people on earth are always frustrated and bitter about spiritual things. and I am too. after all , we do not understand what is going on.. and life on earth often sucks.

and one can say "go within" until the cows come home, but clearly that doesn't work that well for many people.

I think it is admirable that you were willing to go thru all o that shit Jorge. and presumably you will understand the benefit, and I mean that one day you will grok in fullness .

I think that the dark are angry at texas. texas is ground zero for the border struggle, and texans are sick and tired of being inundated by refugees. I presume that you have protected texas in some way.

the dark burnt the part of texas that you missed, right?

eclipses tend to cause fear in people.

and of course the forces of dark and light are struggling against one another over how to deal with texas' border.

I/we wish you all the best Jorge. I'm sorry it has to be so difficult. it seems like there a million and one difficult lives on this earth... and what solution? the solution is that we have to be tough mofos.

• WHAT THE FUCK!!!

I just knew there will be an eclipse in April...the PATH of the eclipse´s shadow in TEXAS divides the state almost IDENTICALLY to the area I COVERED AS I WAS TOLD TO COVER!

Fuck Fiasco-Q people! This is an IN-HOUSE REAL CONSPIRACY!

I will mark April 8th as a potential BIG DATE!

• Jorge. . I been in pain since early in my marriage which was I think in 1967...maybe that was a hint.. but the marriage was good until it wasn't. I remember seeking help for pain when he was stationed at Brook Army Medical in San Antonio. I left the marriage in 1984. and did not seek another after that.. Had to get my kids raised. And I needed my life free of marriage obligations. It allowed me to bloom AH eventually. I was never lonely unmarried.

I was on morphine for 19 years. I wanted free of it..and began getting off when I moved into this house almost 6 years ago. I learned other ways...I do take 3 aspirin with my morning coffee..it's anti inflammatory..helps the morning stiff. I have a heredity clotting disorder and have to limit the aspirin. But IM

AM doing ok on the one dose a day. aspirin and coffee compliment and enhance each other. I used so much Tylenol years ago I fucked my liver up for a while. Mostly imcan time much of the pain out by typing here..mind kept busy

Both KD and Jorge are a great example of life for what they have gone through and I respect them for that, thank you for sharing here with us.

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." - Grand Master Yoda

"Like a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields, I wait for the dawn." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

"Shinzou wo Sasageyo!" - Dedicate Your Hearts!

• Official Post

IBOGANE

READ: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…0cardiopulmonary%20arrest.

Showing results for IBOGAINE

Search instead for IBOGANE

Featured snippet from the web

Ibogaine (1, Figure 1) is the major constituent of the root of Tabernanthe iboga, a shrub commonly found in West and Central Africa. 4,5. Ibogaine has been shown to reduce cocaine and morphine self-administration in laboratory animals (reviewed in Ref. 6), and to attenuate alcohol intake by alcohol-preferring rats. 7.

• This threads contains 162 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.