Jorge´s back

• Heave away Jorge, you are doing so much good now -and goodmaking can be hard, and that past bad-making sure is painful, I know that too well. But the learning and elevation of awareness is so worth the struggle, isn't it!

Also, as Seraphin reminded us in his latest piece with Rosie...we ought to get ready to leave people, belongings, beliefs, thoughtforms, habits etc. behind in the wink of an eye....and here you are already one step ahead as you already did that!! WOW :!: :*

I send you lots of Love and hugs from here <3

Thank you so much dear Maray-ah

I really loved the video I posted with my comment. I exactly watched that video in the precise moment I needed to hear those words.

It is not easy to be here, in this shelter, surrounded with people who are either criminals or drug addicts, who were picked up from the streets and brought here out of mercy but most of them so damaged in their minds are FUBAR (Fucked Up Beyond Any Repair).

Being the only foreign guy, the only either non-criminal, non-drug user, non-smoker and the only foreign person automatically placed me in isolation. I do not belong to this small universe of twisted people, and of course, I do not want to belong at all...but being alone surrounded by this level of dementia and perversion is tough enough. At the end of the day, I am alone, observing, learning as much I can. I started reading books again, the Bible included, brings me peace of mind.

I tried to be as stress-free as possible, Reminding I have Multiple Sclerosis and 2 different doctor´s diagnoses of Narcisism & Borderline Mental Disorders. It if tough for me to keep my mind at peace and may God forbids me to have another MS-crisis again.

Anyway...I will be triumphant, I know...just some days I feel so demolished...although no defeated. I am a tough cookie :D

Love to you <3

• Indeed dear Rosie,

I feel I am reducing myself to the basic aspects or my life. When a person is overwhelmed by a crisis, the person has to shorten hie&her timeframe.

In this regard, I am literally living the NOW, the PRESENT DAY...my timeframe is been reduced to the point I have NO control at all on what TOMORROW will bring, much less a week, a month, etc...why? simply because NOW is already overwhelming enough.

And yes, looking for small beauties in daily life at least brings me moments of peace and hope.

<3

• Being conscious of the consequences of our actions is part of the healing...it helps us to see what we want to change.

We can always learn from the past and create something new.

Create things from your heart, from your nobility...and keep flowing. 🌷💙✨️

THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS LOVE.<3

Edited once, last by Opalo ().

• New
    • Official Post

Dear Jorge: sorry again to hear about the difficult-to-deal-with intensity of your present situation.

It occurs to me that one of the reasons for it all is to reduce everything to the moment, as you have been describing, in order to encourage two things: constant appreciation of and gratitude for every breath, every flower, every smile (and the list goes on), and continual awareness of one's decisions in every moment, encouraging discernment / careful examination of what one is actually saying and what minute decisions one is making with every thought and word.

At least this reminds me of a weekend I once spent "blind", which meant I had a blindfold on all the time. I was with a group of 20 people, all going through the same experience. It was incredible how we were really thrown into the "moment": every word was clearly discernable as to its intention and as to its quality. The was an astonishing number of unfinished sentences, random utterences as well as meaningless babble. And the emotions behind the words were so clear to hear, although one could not see.

Improvising on the piano, as a "blind" person, also opened up whole new structures and possibilities for me. I don't know if this relates in any way to your experience, as in a reduction of "freedom" resulting in a deepening of awareness, but I felt impelled to relate that. Big hug, Rosie

• Heave away Jorge, you are doing so much good now -and goodmaking can be hard, and that past bad-making sure is painful, I know that too well. But the learning and elevation of awareness is so worth the struggle, isn't it!

Also, as Seraphin reminded us in his latest piece with Rosie...we ought to get ready to leave people, belongings, beliefs, thoughtforms, habits etc. behind in the wink of an eye....and here you are already one step ahead as you already did that!! WOW :!: :*

I send you lots of Love and hugs from here <3

• Maybe your (actual) world is breaking apart for you to see what is worth to keep for the new one...

Maybe it is time to stop fighting and just stay focused on what brings you healing 🌷✨️

Thank You, dear Ceci...

There are so many "Maybes" in my life that it is becoming ridiculous.

I am not fighting nor resisting my current state of life...I am flowing with it...but I am not that emotionless to not feel sad for the ripple effects I have been causing in others.

• This threads contains 185 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.