GENOCIDES 😢

• NATO Bombed Serbia (Yugoslavia) During Orthodox Easter

GM_jC5EWsAEcJJc?format=jpg&name=small

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." - Grand Master Yoda

"Like a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields, I wait for the dawn." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

"Shinzou wo Sasageyo!" - Dedicate Your Hearts!

Edited once, last by Nahuz ().

• This fanatic psychopath like all the coward IDF troops that kills civilians and are involved in the same war crimes, only deserve the justice of a firing squad. :cursing:

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." - Grand Master Yoda

"Like a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields, I wait for the dawn." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

"Shinzou wo Sasageyo!" - Dedicate Your Hearts!

• The degradation on this planet.🤮🤮🤮😖😖😖

“The future world order is being formed before our eyes. And in this world order, we must listen to everyone, take into account every point of view, every nation, society, culture, every system of worldviews, ideas and religious beliefs, without imposing a single truth on anyone, and only on this basis, understanding our responsibility for the fate of our peoples and the planet, to build a symphony of human civilization.”

Vladimir Putin

• New
    • Official Post

It's not about unlimited mercy.. it's a a out destroying evil that is taking time. Actually I live in a community of old farts..and many here do know. And there is local resistance to the bad local government of the city this retirement community is in. They have been some good activities

that changed management rules of this community. There were aCTIONS taken TO GET our bad MANAGER FIRED RECENTLY. HOPEFULLY THE NEW ONE WHO HAS A LOT MORE EXPERIENCE and has some temporary duty here every time a manager fired will do better. We have had 2 that left.. with MORALS and refused to be part of it ..and about 5.fired in the almost 6 years I have lived here. It starts very locally . I live in this community because I was evicted for bringing forth stuff over there.. Many cannot risk interruption to their lives.. over there people were families with kids.

• This threads contains 39 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.