“EVERYTHING MUST CHANGE FOR EVERYTHING TO REMAIN THE SAME”

• My guess is before next autumn. Things are moving fast. I could suggest reading the DOORBERT POST ON THE BLOWN UP HOUSE TODAY..IT WAS A BIGGY TAKE OUT OF Dark shits. Much more than a hit on a house.

For those who haven't seen it yet, here is the video of the house that was blown up in Arlington:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." - Grand Master Yoda

"Like a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields, I wait for the dawn." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

"Shinzou wo Sasageyo!" - Dedicate Your Hearts!

• Official Post

My guess is before next autumn. Things are moving fast. I could suggest reading the DOORBERT POST ON THE BLOWN UP HOUSE TODAY..IT WAS A BIGGY TAKE OUT OF Dark shits. Much more than a hit on a house.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The "TRUTH" doesn't know an expiration date! (-CL) -- I Am that I Am --

Heed me, little ones, your Father calls to you gently. It is time now. Do you understand? Yes, I think you do. Will you come to me?

I Love you tenderly and oh so dearly. Take my hand. Do it right now. This is urgent, ok? -- Christ Michael Aton --

Message: https://christ52.stackstorage.com/s/ivMabM7p8EYJnKQ

• KD is referring to doorbert, who is a very active member of GLP godlike productions, and she is specifically referring to this thread (which took me a while to find) (and this is the same link that I now see that amnessiacmessiah has already posted)

Here's the Poop on the Guy who Blew Himself Up in the House in Arlington

...annabelle I wouldn't presume that we would necessarily go to reversal just because of an internet blackout...

and I would point out that plans change(and we have been informed of this many times), so why would we presume any fixed series of events??

• Official Post

My guess is before next autumn. Things are moving fast. I could suggest reading the DOORBERT POST ON THE BLOWN UP HOUSE TODAY..IT WAS A BIGGY TAKE OUT OF Dark shits. Much more than a hit on a house.

So ur saying the Magnetic Reversal can happen any time like Spring or Summer. And things like No internet Darkness can happen even before that. leading up to it. I think When the Internet thing happens, that's it. It's over. And The Reversal should happen right after that. Right?

I will not reply to this Annabell. It cannot be clearly understood . Just accept please that CHRIST is in control..sit back and observe..just take it in..with out the waiting syndrome so <3 you can see.

• This threads contains 17 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.