URANTIA-BOOK

• Urantia Book Flow Chart Outlined in Pdf format.

THE ORIGIN, HISTORY, AND DESTINY OF UNIVERSAL REALITY

PANORAMIC FLOW CHART OF THE COSMOLOGY, COSMOGONY, AND THEOGONY OF THE URANTIA BOOK

The image below is a full screen version of a larger wall chart that was created to provide a unified view of the Urantia Book such that the incredible amount of information contained within its 2097 pages is not so intimidating. Seeing the "big picture" can sometimes make an complex manifold of ideas much easier, and less fearful, to understand. Some of the Absolute Scale of Relative Cosmic Reality chart came from this book.

A little patience for the download, = 8MB.

Save the Pdf on your computer!

Zoom in and out on the open Pdf to make it readable.

Link: http://library.abundanthope.or…ow%20Chart%20Outlined.pdf

😉

The "TRUTH" doesn't know an expiration date! (-CL) -- I Am that I Am --

Heed me, little ones, your Father calls to you gently. It is time now. Do you understand? Yes, I think you do. Will you come to me?

I Love you tenderly and oh so dearly. Take my hand. Do it right now. This is urgent, ok? -- Christ Michael Aton --

Message: https://christ52.stackstorage.com/s/ivMabM7p8EYJnKQ

• for those looking forward to the conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter...called the Star of Bethlehem.. enjoy this from the UB.

122:8.7 (1352.3) These wise men saw no star to guide them to Bethlehem. The beautiful legend of the star of Bethlehem originated in this way: Jesus was born August 21 at noon, 7 B.C. On May 29, 7 B.C., there occurred an extraordinary conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn in the constellation of Pisces. And it is a remarkable astronomic fact that similar conjunctions occurred on September 29 and December 5 of the same year. Upon the basis of these extraordinary but wholly natural events the well-meaning zealots of the succeeding generation constructed the appealing legend of the star of Bethlehem and the adoring Magi led thereby to the manger, where they beheld and worshiped the newborn babe. Oriental and near-Oriental minds delight in fairy stories, and they are continually spinning such beautiful myths about the lives of their religious leaders and political heroes. In the absence of printing, when most human knowledge was passed by word of mouth from one generation to another, it was very easy for myths to become traditions and for traditions eventually to become accepted as facts.

<3

Christ Jesus said when he walked this earth...

LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.<3

• In my opinion, the dark forces want to take over this planet or already have it. The light forces would have to change something fundamental ...

The dark forces had the planet. It has been returned to universal jurisdiction. What is now playing out is the dying (literally and figuratively) of the remaining dwindling dark only putting on a shadow puppet show. They don't have any real power anymore. The case just is now, as KD often says, that the story has to end, and we are witness and participant to it.

When Spirit is guiding you will know because your Heart will be at peace

• Even if Urantia is an imperfect world, it still has to be balanced according to its potential in order to develop further, but it is not balanced, it is already poisoned to a large extent, many people are exploited and made into consumers and that Mass of people is dwindling more and more and the greatest extinction of species has been taking place since there were people on urantia. Urantia is considered a life experimentation planet ”, but experiments are predominantly negative. In my opinion, the dark forces want to take over this planet or already have it. The light forces would have to change something fundamental ...

• The problem as a descending being is that with every incarnation you first find yourself with an amnesia in an infant body with an ignorant brain. For me, the memory was gradually unlocked, but I had had out-of-body experiences, forebodings, was able to perceive the processes of previous residents in houses and found lost objects from other people.

At around 25, I discovered white-golden light inside me, which I used to ward off dark astral beings or demonic forces and to protect myself.

Then I experienced a kind of activation after meditation; I found myself in another dimension and a being of light let white-golden light flow into the heart area, into the eyes, ears and hands and telepathically said "from now on you will hear and see directly".

A few years later, something like cosmic doctors visited me, also on another dimension. One reached into my brain with a subtle hand and stopped the stream of thoughts for a few minutes and another made new connections of the neurons. This enabled me to remember nightly activities in other dimensions or other places in the universe in even greater detail.

A few years later I had a spontaneous awakening of the Kundalini and this brought to mind the memory of the rebellion and the breaking up of my Seraphim community from my subconscious. That was a difficult time for my physical body and my human existence, as the Kundalini raced through the body like fire and pressed so hard from the inside that I sometimes felt as if the physical body was going to break apart. However, the Kundalini cleaned my soul of her traumas and when she finally made it through the heart chakra, it became cool, refreshing white light that spread throughout the physical body and also activated the pineal gland. I therefore call the Kundalini a "souls fever" and fever is very cleansing for the body as long as it does not become too dangerous.

• This threads contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!