AFTER THE 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS

• My thoughts too dear Mahmud =) I find many people bomb-fixated too and it makes me wonder what kind of peace seeking that really is =O The scary truth of nukes has kinda faded or mayby never crossed their minds...? We do not want that horror anywhere...has Hiroshima/Nagasaki not been proof enough of that? Waiting/wishing for bad-bombs to solve any problems is LOW VIBE and not the way out of this low vibe world dominance! We are here to spread Light and Love -and to establish solutions which benefit all. Uplifting others -not lowering ourselves creating more darkness <3

• Dear brothers and sisters, there will be NO nuclear war on this planet. "IT IS NOT LONGER ALLOWED", only the use of small tactical nuclear weapons will be allowed on the planet. Anything else that could have ripple effects in space will be contained.

Let's put our energies into a more constructive outcome. There is a lot that we are going to need to overcome as a group in the next few months and short years ahead. Instead, I see that many people are just waiting for a "bomb" to go off. It is not going to happen that way.

The real war is being waged on the human mind with psychological operations and fear-based lies and scenarios.

Raising one frequency above all this insane B.S will have a more beneficial outcome.

Those are my 2 cents.

Peace.

Mahmud

• That nuclear mushroom of AI, by is size it is similar to the 50-megaton Tsar bomb or the 100-megaton Poseidon-Sarmat bomb.

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." - Grand Master Yoda

"Like a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields, I wait for the dawn." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

"Shinzou wo Sasageyo!" - Dedicate Your Hearts!

• The 2024-predicted bomb has detonated.

STICK CLOSE AND FOLLOW ME!

The choice is yours.

Open your eyes!

Join, it's not too late! 👇

Mr. Pool
    IooP_rM311_7211 - Mr.Pool Private Channel
    t.me

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This threads contains 161 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.