Examples of global Lock downs and Police state from Covid 19

• A 104-year woman locked down in a care home for months has gone viral after filming a message begging to see her family again.

In a video shared on the Care Home Relatives Scotland group on Facebook, Mary Fowler says she is “very well looked after” at the Balfarg Care Home in Glenrothes, Scotland, but adds: “I want my family, though.”

“This is my right. Please help. It’s cutting me to bits,” says the smartly dressed woman.

“I must see my kids. Time’s getting on for me. I must see my children and make things like they used to be. Please help me, help me. Please, please help.”

Mrs Fowler has so far “only been able to have brief window visits from one of her children,” according to the Evening Express.

Read more https://www.breitbart.com/euro…e-months-begs-see-family/

• X(||X(||

Four highly-populated Italian cities are at risk of being declared “red zones” and put into strict lockdowns as new daily Wuhan coronavirus cases surge.

Lockdowns could soon be implemented in Rome, Genoa, Naples, and Milan, the latter seeing 1,858 new Wuhan coronavirus cases in just 24 hours. Genoa, meanwhile, has seen the most positive infections in relation to the total number of tests.

Walter Ricciardi, a consultant to the Italian Minister of Health, said several metropolitan areas are out of control in terms of the spread of the virus, newspaper Il Giornale reports.

“Milan must take the necessary measures, including possibly becoming a red zone,” Ricciardi said.

Read more https://www.breitbart.com/euro…-coronavirus-cases-surge/

• On Charles Ward posting below.. this fraud is carrying on some of his stuff updated on NESARA/GESARA in pushing his reset material.. I AM THE ORIGINAL CREATOR THRU CHRIST MICHAEL of the term GESARA. The dark shits have stolen use of it...

Consider that is this reset using GESARA was real.. I would be covering it myself? We have carried here also From David Crayford... also the the Quantum Financial RESET is not truth... What more is needed?

This whether its Charles Ward or other "new age " sources spouting the same GARBAGE and it is GARBAGE.. or the supposed glocal reset by the Illuminati thugs and such... it does not matter who.. IT DOES NOT EXIST.. DO NOT EXPECT IT.. the NET IS RIFE right now especially since COVID 19 on this material. <3

Interesting alot of people are being had by this fake version of things by NESARA/GESARA then,the overall trend is there but details have been sKewd as even this is the main place for complete truth to comfirm things as lots of unknowns are happening behind the scenes at the moment thanks for confirming.

I`ve just seen the catch on his site pay per month on the insiders site.

As for this I saw last night.

The Greatest October Surprise in US History Has Already Happened!

https://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2…ady-happened-2662616.html

Basically, you will either read or hear a scathing indictment prepared by the German Corona Investigative Committee and issued against the perpetrators of what is essentially a highly organized and complex international criminal conspiracy often known as OPERATION COVID-19.

Dr. Fuellmich is a practicing trial lawyer and an attorney of record for one of the most powerful law firms on the planet that is currently suing Deutsche Bank. He is also litigating other highly consequential lawsuits against various Fortune 500 companies for their fraudulent corporate behavior.

Again, here is Dr. Fuellmich’s epic presentation outlining the open-and-shut case against the perpetrators of the ongoing 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic.

So what make this immense international legal initiative such a big deal?

First of all, YouTube hasn’t removed the preceding video as they have done with every other Covid Truth video that has gone viral.

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=31978

Their conclusions are the following:

• The corona crisis must be renamed the “Corona Scandal”
    • It is:
      • The biggest tort case ever
      • The greatest crime against humanity ever committed
    • Those responsible must be:
      • Criminally prosecuted for crimes against humanity
      • Read more...
  • On Charles Ward posting below.. this fraud is carrying on some of his stuff updated on NESARA/GESARA in pushing his reset material.. I AM THE ORIGINAL CREATOR THRU CHRIST MICHAEL of the term GESARA. The dark shits have stolen use of it...

Consider that is this reset using GESARA was real.. I would be covering it myself? We have carried here also From David Crayford... also the the Quantum Financial RESET is not truth... What more is needed?

This whether its Charles Ward or other "new age " sources spouting the same GARBAGE and it is GARBAGE.. or the supposed glocal reset by the Illuminati thugs and such... it does not matter who.. IT DOES NOT EXIST.. DO NOT EXPECT IT.. the NET IS RIFE right now especially since COVID 19 on this material. <3

Christ Jesus said when he walked this earth...

LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.<3

• Short excerpt of this article in Italian published a few hours ago. https://www.milanotoday.it/cro…do-coprifuoco-milano.html

ITALY_Coronavirus, curfew in Milan and Lombardy from 11pm to 5am: there is the government's ok.

"Stop all activities and all travel - except those motivated by work, health and proven necessity - throughout Lombardy from 11pm to 5am".

"A proposal that arises from the rapid evolution of the epidemiological curve and the prediction of the 'Indicators Commission' established by DG Welfare, according to which, on October 31, there could be about 600 hospitalized in intensive care and up to 4 thousand in non-intensive care.

"In addition, in the meeting held today all the parties involved shared the opportunity of the closure, on Saturday and Sunday, of the medium and large commercial distribution, except for food and basic necessities".

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• NO FINANCIAL RESET... No Quantum voting system.... Charlie WARD is a dark shit ...he is same one who claimed a fellow in England was the new Christ?? or something like that.

The WAVE from Paradise is not a Gravity WAVE. Nor is the Gamma Radiation. There is nothing coming in that will short circuit electricity.

The Internet may still go out for a few days of secret cover though. New age is really screwing with this. :evil:

Remember Charlie Ward and his new King John lll the fellow goes by Greg Hallett????????????

also returned Christ and a long list of other things that Charles has been pushing.. These are NOT true.. it is NOT real.. and it is NOT NESARA GESARA.

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk…/pretender-to-the-throne/

Christ Jesus said when he walked this earth...

LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.<3

• This threads contains 67 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!