My Favorite Sadhguru

• Official Post

This is a new video.. it celebrates Sadhguru's 12 year marriage to his wife.. today June 3 is her birthday. I have seen some other material about her.. this seems to be more. She passed this world in one of those rituals where it was just time to drop her body.. this is NOT uncommon on more advanced worlds than this... I understand it. and I make my simple assumption that it was necessary for him to move forward.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

This is nice collection of material from a 40 Live Darshan...whatever a Darshan is.. in April I during corona..

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

This is a favorite.. because of the intriguing name... I finally watched it. I tell people on the net.. that proof of Jesus returned is the Internet and the computer.. and its outreach to avail truth. You will love this Video.

• Official Post

Please this is MY favorite Sadhguru... we have a section for Sadhguru.. do not post them all here... Please:) Now I have to move them... This is where you post Sadhguru. its a whole sub forum for him.

Will I can't move them for some reason... and I was coming here to post one of them.. I have seen the rest.. but please respect this and place your selections in the Sadhguru place. Sadhguru

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

• This threads contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!