Thought Adjuster's Messages

• New
    • Official Post

Come, Let Us Commune

By Thought Adjuster

Received by Lytske

6/17/2006

Come, Let Us Commune

Thought Adjuster: “It is true that the worries and strains of daily life can take their toll, and thereby take a great deal of joy out of living.

This is the reason why I desire for you to live each day more mindfully. There is no reason why you should have to worry about anything at all. The first and foremost thing to do, is to come to Me each early morning, so you start your day on a calm footing with a trusting heart, and not be rushed during the day ahead.

When already rushed, the whole day will be filled with tension, which ultimately is not helpful to body, mind or soul. As well, you open yourself to attracting accidents and disease.

The more securely you place yourself in God’s over-care and protection, the smoother the day will flow. Put this advice to the test.

I know that you have experienced a little of this already, but the great majority of people have not. Do not worry about the opinions of others, of keeping up with the ‘Jones’s’ in having to buy what you do not need. All things required will be provided, but you cannot serve two masters – God and mammon.

With the god of mammon, this planet is in the process of reaching an utterly materialistic state, where great burdens of heavy taxation are placed upon the shoulders of all citizens. This is largely due to the fact that you are still involved in wars among yourselves.

True peace and calm will only come when everyone starts accepting all others as children of the same Creator. The mortals of this planet have not yet seriously begun to direct their attention inward to seek for the better way of life.

Ask yourself why you are here. What is the purpose of living? What is your Destiny? Truly, dear one, the only purpose and destiny is to seek the ultimate Creator on Paradise.

God desires to be intimately involved in all experiences in the lives of all mortals, yet above the clamor and din of the world His still Voice is rarely heard – this Voice, which has been so graciously bestowed upon each human.”

-----

“When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind.” - Jiddu Krishnamurti

My prayer: Beloved Father within me, today guide me to doing the Father's Will in the Name of God/ONE.

Daily reminder to myself: Be Gratitude(to Universe), Humility(to yourself) and Kindness(to others).

http://www.abundanthopekorea.net/

• New
    • Official Post

THE PREMISES FOR GOOD PARENTING

By Thought Adjuster

Received by Anyas

8/31/2021

THE PREMISES FOR GOOD PARENTING | The Inner Sherpa

Thought Adjuster: “Your divine Progenitor is a pedagogue by excellence. Adequate parenting involves introducing youngsters to the ethics of moral behavior while fostering their independence in thinking, feeling, and doing. Good parents cannot use a cookie-cutter type of curriculum due to the unique personality makeup of each one of their offspring. They impart knowledge and wisdom on a need-to-know and need-to-grow basis that varies according to their developmental stage, sex, personality endowments, and handicaps.

Age should not be the only criterion in child-rearing, as a human being is foremost a spiritual being. Some children’s precocious wisdom makes them stand out as old souls.

Education does not stop when a child reaches adulthood. Due to the evolutionary nature of human beings, it is forever ongoing. Due to the infinity of the creation and the eternity of time, you cannot fathom the scope of your academic education—which becomes more holographic as you progress and additional senses are activated, expanding the field of your cosmic activities and interpersonal relations.

What do you NEED to know at this very moment of your life? What do you NEED to grow in your abilities to express truth, beauty, and goodness? Answers to such pointed questions will exert a liberating effect on your self-expression, infusing your life with meanings and values—making you valuable.

Take time to sit in the Stillness to ask Me, your indwelling divine Fragment, for guidance in that process. I am the One in the know of all your needs. I am the One who carefully monitors your growth. I shall provide the answers you NEED to expand your understanding and foster your overall maturation. How blessed you are! How loved you are!”

-----

“When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind.” - Jiddu Krishnamurti

My prayer: Beloved Father within me, today guide me to doing the Father's Will in the Name of God/ONE.

Daily reminder to myself: Be Gratitude(to Universe), Humility(to yourself) and Kindness(to others).

• New
    • Official Post

THE CONNECTIVE TISSUES TO MY OMNIPRESENCE

By Thought Adjuster

Received by Anyas

8/27/2021

THE CONNECTIVE TISSUES TO MY OMNIPRESENCE | The Inner Sherpa

Thought Adjuster: “There is a vast multi-layered universe within you, consisting of staggering quantities of cells, fibers, molecules, and in-between spaces. What are these spaces for?

What if they were the connective tissues to My Omnipresence? When beholding the planets and heavenly bodies suspended in what seems to be a vacuum, how many of you stop and reflect on such marvels of cosmic engineering? What fills the seemingly empty spaces, upholding each cosmic cell in its rightful position—yet enabling it to move harmoniously within its allotted trajectory without infringing on other astral orbits?

As above, so below. As without, so within. The Father abides by all his impeccable rules and decrees. Take a moment to ponder your divinely engineered awesomeness. So much caring foresight has been invested in the planning of your selfhood! The Father truly dispensed himself in YOU while giving you freedom of thinking, feeling, and doing. How else could you ever reach the godlikeness he envisioned for you?

This should prompt you to engage in an inner quest to uncover and develop all the shining facets of your holographic being, pledging them to be in the highest possible service you can provide at your current stage of development. The Father is the Master Brain, Master Heart, and Master Operator of ALL-THAT-IS—including you. You are one of his pet projects. Knowing that, rest assured that you are never irrelevant or neglected.

Assume responsibility for your assigned galaxy. Interact with other constellations without ever trespassing in their auric field, allowing them to move according to their divinely pre-ordained and love-infused choreography smoothly. This process will bring you down to your knees in blissful worship.“

-----

• New
    • Official Post

ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES! YOU HAVE HOMEWORK TO DO

By Thought Adjuster

Received by Anyas

8/20/2021

ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES! YOU HAVE HOMEWORK TO DO | The Inner Sherpa

Thought Adjuster: “At this formation stage of your eternal life, you are unsuspecting of the wealth of your innate powers of manifestation. The Father delegates his sublime powers profusely—wisely imparting them according to your level of intelligence and emotional maturity. In another stroke of genius, he custom-tailored your personality. He assigned it a specific purpose by encrypting it with an abundance of talents—some ready-to-use and others latent. Their sound development requires a focused use of the 100 billion neurons (give or take a few billion) of your human gray matter and My inner guidance.

The sharpness of your thinking is not static. By consistently and intelligently flexing your brain and heart muscles, you will become an ever-better version of yourself, thus positioning yourself in ever-higher service.

By declaring your self-sovereignty, the Father took a giant leap of faith. Your unalienable free will prerogative is a trump card he included with forethought in the deck of cards dealt you at birth.

Be very clear about your powers of imagination and manifestation so as not to misuse nor abuse them. Impulsive behaviors are not your best friends unless prompted by unconditional love.

You are influential regarding all the components of your complex being. Assume responsibility for the quality of your thoughts and feelings, as they are manifested in the outer world by the creative or destructive powers unleashed by your spoken words and actions.

Researchers define human intelligence as the capacity for logic, understanding, self-awareness, learning, emotional knowledge, reasoning, planning, creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving. Roll up your sleeves! You have homework to do.”

-----

• New
    • Official Post

To Love God

By Thought Adjuster

Received by Bettina

6/11/2016

To love God

Thought Adjuster: “What does it mean to love God? Some say they love God, but do not live like people who love God.

“When you love someone, you think about him or her, you care, invest time, listen, and you know he or she is there. So, if you love God, how can you express your love to Him?

“You need to express love, manifest it and live it. Your love for God is manifested in different ways.

“The first way is through your mind, when you consciously decide to devote thoughts to God to express to Him your love, to thank Him and to be with Him.

“The second way is through your acts. If you love God, you manifest it in various ways, whether you are aware about them or not. It is shown in the brightness of your eyes. It is shown in the smile toward your brothers and sisters. It is shown in your peace and caring disposition. It is shown in the faith with which you live your life.

“The third way is through the experiences of your faith — the trust you place in Him. It is when you live your life guided by Spirit, with absolute trust in Love. It is not possible to love and doubt, for love is absolute and unconditional. It is, or it is not. If someone loves the Father and trusts Him, he or she surrenders to His love and feels confident and protected.

“The fourth way to show your love to God is by loving yourself. God lives in you. You are His creation. You are His masterpiece. Why then would you treat badly yourself or another creation of the Father — someone He so loves? The love for the Father is manifested in your love for His children. And the son of the Father closer to you, with whom you spend your whole life, is yourself. How then should you treat yourself? How will you take care, protect, hear and understand yourself?

“Love God. Love Him deeply. Love Him and show Him your love by loving yourself and loving those who cross your path. That must be the meaning of your life: manifest the love of God in your own person and your kin.

“Everything else will be given to you in abundance. You have nothing to worry about. Instead, devote yourself to love God and your brothers and sisters with all your heart and with all your mind.”

-----

• New
    • Official Post

Forgetting the Self

By Thought Adjuster

Received by Oscar

8/30/2011

Forgetting the Self

Thought Adjuster: “By forgetting the self, human beings can function from a higher level. When your actions stop being motivated by your desires for material rewards or glorification, the fruits of the spirit will express themselves freely through you, without doubt or inhibitions of any kind. Ironically, those who learn to forget their selves acquire the potential to become truly noteworthy, because their spirit — their true self — starts to become more visible in their lives.

“The search for glorification can become a hidden agenda. When those mortals who secretly desire to be glorified do something, invariably others will notice a hidden motivation, and suspicion will arise toward them. When someone offers you something that is new for you and you discover that the person is expecting something in return, naturally your doubts arise. On the other hand, when someone offers advice or help and you perceive there is no other intention behind this, it becomes easier for you to follow the advice or to accept the help.

“This is the reason why Jesus had such a great influence over His peers. The total sincerity and purity of His intent was self-evident to those who benefited from His ministrations. When somebody received Jesus’ advise, recommendation, teaching, or even scolding, His words were easier to accept when the person understood without a doubt that the purpose was to do something good for him or her.

“Many of you aspire to achieve this level of purity of intent and it is indeed possible. Cultivate true humility, which is not the false humiliation of the self, but not feeling the need to be exalted. You are a true child of God. What other honor would you rather place upon yourself? What could be greater or better? Those who achieve a true and refreshing forgetting of their selves don’t do it as a sacrifice, but as the result of knowing that the Father presence is within each one of you and this makes you unique and glorious, with the potential for perfection.

“Forgetting your self is not self abandonment, it is rather a higher way to consider your existence and your intrinsic value — a value so evident, it has no need to be recognized. Forgetting the self in reality is to remember what you really are — beings created in the image and likeness of the Creator.”

-----

• This threads contains 92 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!