Thought Adjuster's Messages

• New
    • Official Post

The Awakening Is Proceeding

By The Beloved/TA through Lytske

12/20/2006

The Awakening Is Proceeding

The Beloved: “It will be gratifying for you to realize how your inner growth is picking up despite outer circumstances remaining the same, or even deteriorating. You are now on the threshold of new inner growth, which can only be nurtured through Me, as I am the Provider of your satisfaction and joy. Your day-to-day life will begin to take second place to your spiritual life, the more you put Me first.

After all, this is the ideal and progressive situation far more common among this planet’s more stable citizens, who thus advance more rapidly towards harmony and balance. Such is not just the case with individuals but also within their governments, courts of law, corporations, education, business, health, and all other fields of endeavor, as every citizen begins to strive for their personal individual balance, taking full responsibility for this.

Conniving and backstabbing with hidden agendas and backroom deals will become a thing of the past. Each person will take full responsibility for their thoughts and actions. Blaming others and scheming about how to get ahead, even using ways that are harmful for their souls, which deteriorate the fabric of society, will no longer occur.

Unethical practices by humans, if persisted with, will cause them to possibly lose their eternal souls. Eternal judgment may be slow, but it is always sure. This planet will be returned from the darkness it has slipped into, and she will be washed clean in the ages to come from the blights of evil and sin.

These blights shall be eradicated, one person at a time. The awakening is proceeding: going full speed ahead. It is in the hearts of those, who desire to live in peace with their neighbors and other nationalities.”

-----

“When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind.” - Jiddu Krishnamurti

My prayer: Beloved Father within me, today guide me to doing the Father's Will in the Name of God/ONE.

Daily reminder to myself: Be Gratitude(to Universe), Humility(to yourself) and Kindness(to others).

http://www.abundanthopekorea.net/

• New
    • Official Post

I am the Ground You Walk On

By Planetary Supreme, Urantia

through George Barnard 9/11/2010

I am the Ground You Walk On

Urantia: “I am the air you breathe. I am the water you drink. I am the food you eat. And I am the ground you walk on. I am Urantia, your mother earth.

“For untold ages I have been in a dream, taking in all that happened in this dream, but still, progressing, awakening, with a developing, reasoning mind, observing, evolving with you, and now giving vent to my deliberations.

“In all of Nebadon there are merely a few places as beautiful, as varied from place to place, and as diversified, as is our planet. For most worlds that are made ready for human habitation there is generally not such diversity until well after the races have grown up, matured, and managed to create new plant life, new fruits, new trees and a greater diversity of animals.

“Here on my planet there is a potential risk that much will be lost. Indeed much has already been lost. There is the potential of a war to make impossible all future wars and to make it necessary for your slaves, your serfs, and criminals to mine the needed elements for life in the many places that will no longer be suitable for habitation.

“I am making my call to you to round up as many as you can, to give them my message that you must make wars no more. I am making my call to you that you must do your utmost to keep the peace, and that you must do the very best you can to help each other in difficult times.

“This short message is from me to the many who are contactees of my Midwayer servants. I am the air you breathe. I am the water you drink. I am the food you eat. And I am the ground you walk on. I am Urantia. I thank you for listening to my thoughts. I embrace you with my love. I say farewell for now.”

-----

“When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind.” - Jiddu Krishnamurti

My prayer: Beloved Father within me, today guide me to doing the Father's Will in the Name of God/ONE.

Daily reminder to myself: Be Gratitude(to Universe), Humility(to yourself) and Kindness(to others).

• New
    • Official Post

Two Initial Stages

By Thought Adjuster through Oscar

4/18/2014

Two Initial Stages

Thought Adjuster: “The Divine Presence of the Father is a fragment of His absolute perfection; therefore, although it acquires experience, it does not undergo changes. The Divine Presence goes through two initial stages of functioning: Thought Adjuster and then Thought Controller. These distinct levels do not refer to changes in the nature of the Fragment of the Father; rather, they indicate changes in the creature's experience, in the degree of identification that the human being has achieved with the God within.

At first, the Father's Presence functions as an Adjuster. It constantly works to elevate human thoughts to spiritual levels. During this time, the human being is at their lowest spiritual level, and the Adjuster begins to send signals, suggestions, and inspiration to awaken spiritual curiosity and promote the search for higher values and meanings.

Once the soul begins to feel a true 'hunger for justice and thirst for righteousness,' the Adjuster becomes a Controller. Now the Father's Presence has a more pronounced influence on the life of the creature under its care. The thoughts of this creature become increasingly elevated and more spiritual. It is then that the Father's Presence has more opportunities to convey the truth to the human being. The ground is fertile, and the harvest abundant. Humans at this level really begin to manifest some traits of their true self. Indeed, now the creature begins to resemble its Creator a bit and is seriously dedicated to the task of understanding and doing His will.

A little further along the spiritual career, the human being begins to nurture the desire to be like their Heavenly Father. For these creatures, God ceases to be a mysterious, distant, and incomprehensible being and becomes the Father of love, goodness, wisdom, and mercy. God is no longer a sovereign to be appeased but rather the personal Father of the creature, a loving Father who awakens tender feelings of loyalty and affection in His mortal child. Therefore, now the human being wishes to reciprocate the great love they have discovered in their experience and becomes an active participant in the development of reality, a co-creator with the Father, a true universal citizen.

It is at this level that the differences between the Father's Divine Presence and the human being begin to disappear. The material mind is completely harmonizing with the spiritual mind, becoming a single entity. Once this process is completed and there are no doubts or reservations on the part of the creature in accepting the Creator's plan for their life and for the universe, the creature will experience fusion with their Creator and a new life filled with truth, beauty, and goodness will begin its eternal career in the service of the highest conceivable ideals—the Father's will of love.”

-----

• New
    • Official Post

A True and Active Partnership

By The Beloved/TA through Lytske

12/11/2006

A True and Active Partnership

The Beloved: “I will do the leading whenever you let Me. In time this will become clearer to you, as you learn to train your inner ear to My Voice, which can only be heard in the Stillness of your heart. The importance lies in your discernment of God's will rather than your will. You often do this unconsciously, without giving the process much consideration, and thus, your impulses often prevail.

My desire is for a true and active partnership; God and human as one. Of course, this can be put off 'into the distance' of our eternal future, but unless you decide here in your mortal life, you cannot realize the wealth of growth, and the rich unfolding of some of the magnificent potentials that now lie dormant so deep within you.

You can start that inner exploration in the here and now, so that you can reap the greater benefits while still in the mortal estate, not only for yourself, but also for all you meet, who will be uplifted and encouraged.

In this manner, the leaven of unconditional love will permeate one person at a time, to uplift the planet from her darkening estate into which she is in danger of slipping, and where rampant materialism and greed are threatening to take over.

The common people are now becoming monetary slaves, as they are overburdened due to the actions of spiritually poor souls, who are blinded by temporary material gain. The Infinite Creator meant for creation to be enjoyed, and for the planet's wealth to be shared evenly by all creatures. It is meant to be a privilege to be a caretaker on this wonderful garden planet, where arts and culture are to flourish, and each living creature is to be respected.

This is the ideal co-creative partnership with your God, during which you are to willingly learn to do God's will. Ultimately, this will be accomplished for this is the purpose of creation, a journey of evolution from the lowest estate to the highest – from darkness to Light.

This is meant to be, and it shall be so.”

-----

• New
    • Official Post

YOU ARE ALWAYS ON HIS MIND

By Thought Adjuster through Anyas

5/15/2024

YOU ARE ALWAYS ON HIS MIND | The Inner Sherpa

Thought Adjuster: “The Father is all heart, and his children are, therefore, always within his loving auric field. He conceives out of love, which makes everything sustainable. Despite the sorry ripple effects of the Lucifer Rebellion, love will always constitute the connective tissues of the Law and Order woven into God’s multiverse.

Lucifer violated his sacred assignment and shrunk the scope of outgoing divine love to self-centered infatuation, thus disrupting the chain of custody of Law and Order and constricting its love-infused circulatory system.

However, it was not within his powers to break the karmic Law of Cause and Effect. He had to operate within the very cosmic laws he disparaged. By brazenly asserting that the belief in a divine Progenitor was a fraud, he erected a smokescreen in front of credulous souls, leading them astray by his belligerent stance and coercive powers. He usurped a leadership position that was not his to have.

The Father ever works anonymously and lovingly. Dictators ruthlessly clamor for unearned glorification. Yet, because they are not altruistic, their crusades are doomed to fail. Lip service does not equate to the passionate surrender of a soul touched by divine love.”

-----

• New
    • Official Post

The Worlds on the Road to Perfection

By The Belove/TA through Lytske

12/9/2006

The Worlds on the Road to Perfection

The Beloved: “The deepest and most secret thoughts and desires are known on High. Not a single cry or thought is ever ignored, but only the worthwhile ones are registered, while the dross eventually falls away, leaving the gleaming nuggets of spiritual import. This will help foster the character building begun on the earth plane to be continued on the next level of existence on the morontia worlds.

Material death is not the magic door through which you pass and find yourself on the other side to being ‘in the blink of an eye’ perfect. This is an incorrect belief. The humans on this planet have not seriously practiced the discipline of thought control. Many live on, seemingly unaware of how they can improve themselves by thinking more positive thoughts.

It is forever true that ‘thoughts held in mind, produce after their kind,’ and ‘as a man or woman thinketh, so he or she becomes.’ It is extremely important to think positive, loving thoughts and banish negative and judgmental ones. I know that we have spoken about this before, but each thought creates new tracks in the material brain, which reflect everywhere in the material body.

In this fashion, the positive or the negative thought stream manifests itself in the body, and discomfort of any kind can thus be seen as a pressure release valve. The material body is a very delicate instrument that responds in kind to the workings of spirit in that body. It is very unkind to purposely defile your body-temple with harmful habits and addictions.

The purer, more loving way one thinks and lives, the greater will be the benefits for the next stage of existence, where many more necessary corrections of character are made on the worlds on the road to perfection.

In all things, keep it simple. Practice cleanliness and purity of thoughts and habits. Pray for your thoughts to be brought into a higher conscious awareness of Me, so that I can better help you to attain the ultimate goal of perfection, for you to be found worthy to stand in the presence of the Creator.”

-----

• This threads contains 368 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please log-in to continue reading.