A "BED-TIME STORY" from Christ Michael Aton.

• Christ Michael Aton:

This one is wondering if he should take one last shot at warning his family and friends. We decided that a story form would be a good idea. People can choose how they want to react to it as an assumed work of fiction. So we have come up with a sort of bedtime story for you sleepy ones to dream about in hopes that you will wake up feeling new and refreshed in the light of the new day that comes to shine upon you.

A True Fictional Story.

Not as far away in time and space as you might like to think, there was a beautiful planet. It was a shining jewel in the heavens and all who saw her marveled. She was a very special planet and sang with joy and love.

War came to the heavens. A big bad guy [bbg] wanted to be like God and have his own creation to rule. The bbg convinced a few people to follow him and they occupied part of their universe and waited to see what God would do. God thought about it and decided to let them have a small part of His creation to try to prove themselves right. He warned them that it wouldn't be possible to create souls and run a harmonious universe the way they thought it should be run. They said they were sure they could do it. So borders were established and the Federation of Light, God's forces, quarantined the area while the bbg and his dark forces went to work.

It didn't go well..... (Go on reading in Pdf: http://library.abundanthope.or…files/Bedtime%20Story.pdf )

;)

The "TRUTH" doesn't know an expiration date! (-CL) -- I Am that I Am --

Heed me, little ones, your Father calls to you gently. It is time now. Do you understand? Yes, I think you do. Will you come to me?

I Love you tenderly and oh so dearly. Take my hand. Do it right now. This is urgent, ok? -- Christ Michael Aton --

Message: https://christ52.stackstorage.com/s/ivMabM7p8EYJnKQ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!