Corona News

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is somewhat older news but very interesting as it shows the flat line in the link.

Covid-19 Assassinations

Is there a nexus between the recent assassination of Haiti's President Moise and Tanzanian President Magufuli last March? Both were anti-vax, neither President allowing their citizens to be vaccinated. Haiti allowed the statistics on their deaths to be skewed, where almost any death was counted as a Covid-19 death. But Magufuli was strict and did not allow the death count to be inflated.
  • External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

I haven't finished this yet.. but its brilliant... this is on the teaching I think on teaching the killer T cells to recognize and take out special types of virus..... I am not going to finish it right now.. because I have something else I must do.

Christ Jesus said when he walked this earth...

LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.<3

• This threads contains 245 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!