1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

• Amen

And there are forums in Israel that say that by 2050 everyone will be D5

I try to tell them that it will take several centuries for everything to be light and love

Don't listen to me

You mean 5d (and give attention to the "d" and "D". They have different meanings), as in consciousness level or commonly called "dimension" (written small d)? That takes time, as you pointed out, and depends entirely on the people living on the planet. Each individual must raise their own levels. It can't be done for anyone by anyone or anything. There is no magic. Just progressive personal work and the more people work together on rising, the faster the planet and universe will rise too. It all depends on us and those that don't want to rise will either be kept at suitable levels until they do or be uncreated. Everything is a choice.

Regards population size as related to raising consciousness levels... a smaller population of only ensouled beings will tremendously help that. Suffering has a role to play in spiritual development but too much becomes detrimental. With a smaller population there will be more resources for each, more abundance and opportunity as well as more peace. Overpopulation is stress, strain on resources of person and planet and also too much competition.

For a civilization to advance it needs to control and improve the quality of it's people, spiritually, mentally and physically. This is what we'll be doing in future via education and things like genetic selection through either genetic therapy in those who can be treated or sterilization of those who can't. In any event the body must be improved in conjunction with the mind and spirit. You can't have degradation as we have now on earth and expect good mental and spiritual growth. These are controversial things today but will become commonplace in tomorrow. As I said, there's no magic. It's all progressive work and above all responsibility for our species' destiny. Something not done too well today with the overpopulation and degradation.

When Spirit is guiding you will know because your Heart will be at peace

• The 500 million is the recommended population size that a planet with the size like ours can support to maintain balance. Of course, as you know to get to that point is going to take quite a while until we recognize that in order to maintain balance population cannot grow disproportionate that what a planet can support. Eventually when people recognize this, changes will be made in the future.

"Be Perfect Even as I Am Perfect. "

• Amen

And there are forums in Israel that say that by 2050 everyone will be D5

I try to tell them that it will take several centuries for everything to be light and love

Don't listen to me

• Actually MIa... the estimate after the reversal is 1.5 billion... which is expected before balance comes in due time to climb to 3 Billion.. it will take a long time to develop that Balance... under supervision and help. We can handle 1 billion when the age of reason and love develop further and we had advanced technologies... that don't use fossil fuels and such. :)

Christ Jesus said when he walked this earth...

LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.<3

• I thought there were going to be 1 billion people?

First of all, anyone can live right

Equally with everyone and in harmony with everyone

In equality with nature and in harmony with it

True, it sounds bad that there will only be a billion people after cleaning, though

There will be quality of life, man, animal and nature

I think everyone will benefit when it is possible to see nature in my life and not buildings

We at the kibbutz no longer have animals around, because we built on nature

There are no deer running in the field, no rock bunny sunbathing on the rocks

It is sad that today's children cannot climb trees or play with nature

• History and list of the messages... Making a thread for discussion of each one. These are for the coming age "of REASON"....

https://www.georgiaencyclopedi…ology/georgia-guidestones

So use this thread to discuss why and how we should keep that planet at 500 million... in balance with nature.

This is the most hated of the 10 pieces of advice.. because the planet is very over populated.. and people have assumed this is a dark shit statement of them removing by genocide most of the people on earth. The guidestones have been made into rules made by the Luciferians to maintain control of the planet. Is this so.. not in the age of reason coming. .. the age of Light and Life.

Christ Jesus said when he walked this earth...

LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.<3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!