Posts by Northern lights 1989.

They are named spirits fairies...

These are relatavely new first seen in 2002-03..

Lightning on Earth is getting weirder and weirder: A gigantic jet plasma event with fireballs.

gigantic jet

What are gigantic jets?

Gigantic jets are transient luminous events (TLE) also known as upper-atmospheric lightning or ionospheric lightning and are believed to be electrically induced forms of luminous plasma.

TLEs are secondary phenomena that occur in the upper atmosphere in association with underlying thunderstorm lightning.

The chart below presents all the Transient Luminous Event that have been observed so far:

Gigantic jets, transient luminous eventGigantic jets is a transient luminous event. Picture via Space Weather

What are the different types of transient luminous events?

SPRITES: They initiate between 65 and 85 km in altitude and are typically triggered by a positive cloud-to-ground lightning strike. The streamers first grow downward and then upwards before disappearing. They are mainly red in color but as they grow downward they will transition to purple and then to blue.

HALOS: They are typically triggered by a positive cloud-to-ground lightning strike like sprites and will sometimes appear together with sprites. They initiate at about 80-85 KM and will typically look like a red oval shaped cloud.

TROLLS: They occur during long-lasting sprite events with ongoing lightning activity in the cloud and with long lasting +CG currents to ground. Its hard to link them to a particular cloud-to-ground lightning strike. They are mainly purple in color like the tendrils of a sprite and will transition to blue towards the bottom.

ELVES: They are an electromagnetic pulse that originates at the same time as the cloud-to-ground lightning strike. They project a ring of red light as electrons at the base of the ionosphere excite nitrogen molecules. They typically appear at about 90 Km in altitude and are considered the most common type of Transient Luminous Event.

BLUE STARTERS: A blue starter is an electric streamer discharge that initiates under the screening layer at the cloud top. They start out as a white channel rising from the cloud top that quickly transitions to a blue fan shaped plume as it travels upwards to about 26 Km in altitude. The white channel is rarely seen because they are typically obscured by the cloud.

BLUE JETS: They are often linked to charge removal by negative cloud-to-ground lightning. They initiate under the screening layer at the cloud top and they start out as a bright white channel rising from the top of the storm cloud that quickly transitions to a blue coned shaped plume as it travels upwards to about 40 Km in altitude. The white channel is rarely seen because they are often obscured by the cloud.

GIGANTIC JETS: Unlike Blue Jets and Starters, a Gigantic Jet initiates in the middle of the storm cloud. They start out as a bright white channel rising from the cloud top that quickly transitions to blue and then to red as it climbs as high as 80-90 Km in altitude. They are usually preceded by multiple negative cloud-to-ground lightning and will typically appear during a null in the lightning activity.

NEGATIVE SPRITE: These sprites are similar to regular sprites but are triggered by a negative polarity cloud to ground lightning discharge (-CG). A negative sprite requires a higher Charge Moment Change than a regular sprite and is usually located above the convective core, or the surrounding area, because this is where -CG lightning usually occurs.

GHOST: Newly discovered so little is known. They sometimes appear at the top of a Sprite event and are green in color. The green color is caused by electrons exciting Oxygen molecules high up in the Mesosphere at around ~80 Km.

PIXIES: They are blue emissions of light that are very small in size and usually located either on top or on the outer wall of the convective core of a storm cell.

SECONDARY GIGANTIC JET: They originate from the cloud top, under the shielding area of the preceding sprites, and develop upward to reach the lower ionosphere at ∼90 km. The streamers branch outward towards the top, which is similar to what occurs in a Gigantic Jet event.

Flashback to october 2011...

October 1, 2011 More than 8000 minor earthquakes have been recorded until today.

Now we have the explosive volcanoes...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

More Confrontations at French Supermarkets as Un-Vax'd KEPT OUT....

France seems to be trying to starve people into submitting to the COVID VAX. Yesterday, we showed video of Police preventing the un-vaxed from going food shopping. Today, video of Supermarkets that have hired BOUNCERS to keep the un-vaxed out!

I bet the French are truly happy they allowed this . . . as he roughs-up a small woman to keep her out of a supermarket!

The free market is now answering these draconian restrictions in its own way; the big supermarket below is almost totally EMPTY; no customers. How's THAT for business Mr. Tyrant supermarket owner?

Below, the situation was reversed. A supermarket said NO UN-VAXED, so the Un-Vaxed BLOCKED anyone else from getting in. If the un-vaxed can't eat, neither will the vaxed!

More Confrontations at French Supermarkets as Un-Vax'd KEPT OUT
    France seems to be trying to starve people into submitting to the COVID VAX.  Yesterday, we showed video of Police preventing the un-vaxed from...
    halturnerradioshow.com

Boycott the supermarkets and go local until this unthinkable is actually happening....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2 suns appear at sunset

How have I only just seen this now...I saw a video on YT I was thinking it was from 2009 or not exactly sure year exact huge quake back then.

I never saw anything on the news about it,maybe as all I saw was Afghanistan late yesterday or plymouth mass shooting.

Death toll rises to 1,300 in Haiti after 7.2-magnitude earthquake.

Death toll rises to 1,300 in Haiti after 7.2-magnitude earthquake
    The death toll from the powerful earthquake that rocked Haiti over the weekend has killed 1,300 people and damaged or destroyed thousands of homes, officials…
    www.upi.com

Atlantis rising....

South sandwich islands rising,doesn t quite have the same ring to it,but looking at the video below these islands are rising.

What on earth is happening off South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands? More than 15 Big Ones and 3 major M7.0+ in 12 hours.

https://strangesounds.org/2021…h-islands-pole-shift.html

External Content youtu.be

Australia IN 2021.

VIDEO: FORCED VACCINATION BY POLICE IN AUSTRALIA

Video has emerged from Sydney, Australia showing uniformed police officers TAZERING citizens, tackling them, and force-vaccinating them in public.

I cannot imagine a public servant taking part in such a horrific violation of another person's body.

Citizens pay their salaries. Citizens paid to train and equip them, and now they turn on those citizens and do this?

What kind of treacherous scum are these particular police officers?

https://t.me/TheConspiracyOfTruth/17927

https://halturnerradioshow.com…on-by-police-in-australia

This is somewhat older news but very interesting as it shows the flat line in the link.

Covid-19 Assassinations

Is there a nexus between the recent assassination of Haiti's President Moise and Tanzanian President Magufuli last March? Both were anti-vax, neither President allowing their citizens to be vaccinated. Haiti allowed the statistics on their deaths to be skewed, where almost any death was counted as a Covid-19 death. But Magufuli was strict and did not allow the death count to be inflated.

On case you didn't know on the moon from the posting below... it is a craft that can move itself... It can thus wobble. folks live in side it.

I assume if it were to wobble the folks inside would wobbles it.. <3 I assume if 3 supermoons were extra they could move the craft a bit closer or a bit further.. you know.. I think supermoons are closer.

The 3 supermoons were all next to next back in 2016,I do remember that was posted on another thread and I just couldn t fathom why this was happening then,didn`t they think it was strange on that forum never even hearing that phrase before,as yes I`ve heard about the spaceship moon must of been david icke that I first hrard but that was from someone else original in a book,Who built the moon.

image.jpeg.b2a4a66fdd639951cacfeffafcd99fba.jpeg

Remember all these new phrases called...

Supermoon Increase.

Three Supermoons in a Row

July 10, 2014

https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2014/10jul_su...

The full Moons of summer 2014—July 12th, August 10th, and Sept. 9th--will all be supermoons. The scientific term for the phenomenon is "perigee moon." Full Moons vary in size because of the oval shape of the Moon's orbit. The Moon follows an elliptical path around Earth with one side ("perigee") about 50,000 km closer than the other ("apogee"). Full Moons that occur on the perigee side of the Moon's orbit seem extra big and bright.

'Supermoon' Science: Why Saturday's Full Moon is Biggest of 2012

May 4, 2012

http://www.space.com/15540-supermoon-science-full-moon.html

On May 5 at 11:35 p.m. EDT, the moon will officially turn full. And only 25 minutes later the moon will also arrive at perigee, its closest approach to Earth — a distance of 221,802 miles (356,955 kilometers) away.

19no008.jpg