Posts by Jorge_MX

Thank you very much for your comments.

Number 1 of the reasons I do believe is 100% correct...some part of this or a big part of this has to do with my Karma cleanse...which then is OK.

Your Number 2 & 3...I have thought about it as well...and I do not know...I can not give you any comment. The fact that I have been working for so long for both, for the Dark and for the Light, makes EVERYTHING EXTREMELY CONFUSING.

However, I am inclining more toward the FACT this WAS A LIGHT CALL, you know why? Because of the way MY HEART AND SOUL WERE LIFTED IN LOVE after these hard-intense life experiences. IF the Dark can effectively MIMIC the STRONG LOVE FEELING I felt for Life, for Humanity, and for My Homeless Brothers and Sisters I met with...damn...I simply do not think they can do that...

After 28 days of traveling by bus, 16 days of which I have been living on the streets as a homeless and eating whatever charity can provide, it seems my trip is over???

I am not hearing this f**king internal voice anymore...It was NOT me...either CM, some Lazy Angel or other coward celestial personality.

Anyway...I did this image for you all to know the whole Texas territory I covered in my spiritual/energetic tour? I still have NO clear idea why I did what I just did? "PURIFICATION OF A SACRED SOIL" is the concept/energetic idea that is more frequent in my mind.

Those of you living in the USA know the territory I toured "WILL BE SPARED"...it is a "SACRED TERRITORY"...will be "UNTOUCHED"

Those are VERY CLEAR short messages and words I kept listening to OVER AND OVER during these 28-days.

Spared from what? No idea

Sacred in which way? No idea

Untouched from what? No idea

I just know I WILL STAY WITHIN the territory I lust clean...the rest of the USA...well...up to you if you decide to stay there.

As I was anticipating, knowing how SOB´s celestials are, they just stopped their messages and dropped me here and left once I did their dirty job they do not have the balls to do...anyway. They know me...I will see those suckers one day soon.

I do not expect anyone here has any idea of what I just did? and why I did this? There has been changed of Plans since a few years ago, and THIS is part of the NEW PLANS already in action. I have no idea what follows...pretty much EVERYTHING Light has done HAS FAILED...they have many way, many options to proceed, of course, but so the dark ones.

This, what I did...it is already done, not possible to be UNDONE and not possible for darks to Re-Take. I was in danger ALL THE TIME, not the point of my comments here to relate how I saved my life during the last 28 days, but just addressing the Important part that is cleaning a sacred territory that will be spared from whatever will happen.

Now what? well...today I would like a nicer hotel room, finally be able to take a hot shower, shave and put clean clothes. I want to sleep in a good bed. Tomorrow...start looking for a job, money and food.

I am thankful...heart-touching experience...soul-touching experience...really tough, crude and rude experience. I did what they asked me to do.

:D :D :D :D :D

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I came back to the US on Feb 1st.

A little bit more than 3 weeks here now.

Got a call, left everything, and came here...Texas.

No job, No money, No place to stay.

Have been traveling around the state.

Few money comes daily in unexpected ways.

In my first 3 week-balance:

- 14 days I have been homeless living on the streets.

- 7 days I have been in rooms or cheap hotels.

Eating out of charity, community kitchens, or shelters.

Free clothes from Goodwill, Salvation Army, and the like.

The family is OK back in Mexico

we separated years ago

I gave them all the money I made on shrimp farming, and they are fine.

I guess someday I will be back to work in the Shrimp Farming...just not now.

First time I am truly homeless. Daily thinking about what I will eat or where can I spend the night.

Rude experience indeed. Many nights have been so rough...so merciless. Nature gives a fucking shit about Humans, of course.

How close are you to losing everything and becoming Homeless? I bet most of you are very very close...

Be thankful for what you have, most of you won´t survive even a week on the streets and you know it!

I keep traveling in Texas...unbelievably I had covered ALL the east cost!...and I came to the US with no money!

Tonight will be my 15th night on the streets, I have gained a lot of survival skills now, confidence level is way up high.

But I am not here for my own set of skills...I am here because I got a CALL to drop everything and come here.

Why Me? I have no idea...more PUNISHMENT...is my guess, LOL.

Who´s inside voice called me? I have no idea (was NOT me, of course! I am not that idiot to do this), but was irresistible!

Why Texas? BECAUSE TEXAS IS SACRED GROUND...UNTOUCHABLE!

I only know my JOB HERE has to do with the above TRUTH! Has to do with SALVATION.

I am just an OPERATIVE...remember your beloved CM Jesus has his minions to do his dirty job...so here I AM.

He provides, Yes! barely...little food here, little there, a room today, a shelter in 3 days, a cheap hotel room in 4 days, and so on...and of course, unexpected money from unexpected sources to keep traveling...locations are disclosed in dreams...I simply buy a ticket and ride the bus. I try to travel at night so at least I can sleep a Greyhound bus or at a Greyhound Bus Station.

How long does this last? I have no idea, but since CM Jesus knows my legendary resilience, he knows I can do this forever! HAHA!...Damn!

I am only going to say this: IF I was called INTO ACTION it was because TIME IS REALLY SHORT. When I finish in Texas, hell will break loose...and Texas will be spared, very similar to Nineveh in the Bible...oh sorry...you all believe the Bible is PURE Bull Crap...well, keep believing that...up to you.

Want to come to Texas? You are still welcome...if you dare.

Sun is setting...time to go to look for a place to spend the night. I am sharing a photo of one of my typical Texas nights around a week ago with a roommate, HAHA.

There is still LOVE people...but it is ON THE STREETS.

Take care, Bye for now...

Fox news this Sunday morning for me said the USA government is going to COLLAPSE. GAVE A LIST OF WHYS.INCLUDING BIDEN

They are just paving the road for Gavin Newsom and the California mafia...

Here comes Gavin...

More and more DNC is paving the way for Newsom. They will justify the replacement by saying Biden is Old and Mentally impaired which will warrant NOT BE subject for ANY INDICTMENT for his horrific Presidency. Get ready to see NO Justice once again.

Gavin easily will DEFEAT the other Old and gradually more Mentally impaired Trump, BUT as I said, there won´t be elections.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There is nothing on Youtube, web, instagrams or X except on that so call @QTHESTORMM channel feed. I have contacted people in some of those cities and nothing has happened there.

I am in HOUSTON now...let´s wait for the "NOTHING WILL HAPPEN" news from this Attention Seeker of Q...

As an Update, they told me more specifically that will happen in Pasadena CA at 1 am and they gave an estimate date but I think its too soon, but credible at the same time as the Ring of fire is very active now, we will have to wait and see.

but, there are more coming like a disaster again in Mexico city, probably the plague will be spreaded in some places and the worst.

A NUCLEAR DISASTER.

Celestials need to be VERY CREATIVE if they want to wipe out the people in Mexico City. Those dudes are an entirely different breed. You have no idea the meaning of RESILIENCE until you see those dudes. They are genetically SELECTED to resist and handle pretty much everything thrown at them. Human Croakroaches.

Besides, on the GENETIC POOL side...México City turns out to be now THE RICHEST CITY in terms of HUMAN GENETIC VARIABILITY. After Fake-Covid...people from ALL OVER THE WORLD moved there and are now living in México City because México had NO Covid restrictions, the vaccine was never enforced and pretty much the people of this 25 Million Population Mega City can do whatever they want and LIVE HAPPY!

As poor people from Central America, South America, Africa, Haiti and China are now FLOODING USA turning this new shit whole country into a 3 World Country, RICH PEOPLE from USA, CANADA, RUSSIA, and EUROPE are moving into México.

So, do not think México is the filthy country MSM is trying to portray...it is much better than the USA now with TRUE FREEDOM.

There is a reason why so many people from all over the world are looking to stay in México...and México City is becoming a Human Genetic Sanctuary and a place of peace and prosperity. Perhaps for this reason a good candidate to be NUKED! HAHA!

Well, dear Mia...is a local US news in the Georgia state case against Trump. Long story short:

This guy is the lover of Fanny Willis, the District Attorney overseeing the investigation of Trump´s attempts to overturn Georgia's 2020 Presidential elections. These are the hearings to determine if Willis qualifies as a witness and the whole thing is blowing out for Democrats and the deep state after this guy's funny testimony that clearly points to Willis's misconduct as District Attorney. I happened to watch this yesterday and was indeed a clown show.

Fanny Willis was not even able to say to which CONTINENT belongs Belize, Bahamas, and Aruba...HAHAHAHA!!! Go Figure!

If the Judge finds that Fanny Willis QUALIFIES to be a witness...we will witness an OPEN TO-ALL EYES case of massive corruption.

No one messes with Boss Putin... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

OMG! This is hilarious... :D :D :D

Extended But Steady, meaning though it's taking a while the progress is ongoing, we just don't see anything yet. I'm hoping that ends soon with the real Emergency Broadcast System.

;)

I will go with Glen´s...LOL

Hope you are doing great my friend! ;) :thumbup:

People don't know about CM so yeshua..ESU is usually the kind in this stuff. I have no idea who Karol G is

Well...whoever Q is...he/she posted that...true or not? I do not know...Q posted it.

Of course, you do not know about Karol G...so strange Q had some posts about her!

You can google her. Karol G is a very famous Colombian singer. She is very hot so I assume Q is a Man and He has good taste for beautiful women...like in the good old times of Gen 6:4 HAHAHA!!

Funny thing Q "liked" my comment...LOL.

Biolumniscent in the night! New Earth is expanding more & more — in order to see this, One must be in resonating frequency. 🌊🐬🌊

@drue86

https://t.me/drue86/52057

A long time ago I worked in a Sardine Commercial fishing boat. I used to live in the boat so spent months onboard not touching ground. Was an incredible experience BUT very work-intense. Sardine is fish at night.

Anyway, I remember the Captain of the boat, even having the Sonar device to locate the BIG Sardines schools, he always used to TURN OFF ALL LIGHTS in the boat, go up to the top of the boat to a small observation platform, and OBSERVE IN THE TOTAL DARKNESS.

He was observing for BIOLUMINISENCE...very common at sea...nothing to do with New Earth nor frequencies...just Trillions of Bacteria reacting to movement in water.

The captain then located the HUGE light spot and directed the boat in that direction...HUNDREDS OF TONS of Sardine in just one fishing maneuver. This guy was incredible and his Wisdom as a Fisherman was astounding!

Many times when I was living in BAJA, México...I used to go to the beach on New Moon night and swim in the sea. It is INCREDIBLE how this little bacteria reacts to your body movements in a SPECTACULAR Blue-Light.

But just that...a bacterial chemical reaction that produces light...unless bacteria are 7D beings...HAHAHAHA!!!